Who do you think the best sweater girl is?  

26 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think the best sweater girl is?

• Vanessa Jones
    • AJ Mason
    • Deborah Kim
    • Jenny Myers
    • Tiffany Cox
    • Victoria Sterling
    • Fox

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/16/2021 at 12:00 AM

It really depends on the play style. For an aggressive sweater girl, Vanessa is the best. For a stealthy sweater girl, Tiffany is the best. People tend to use more Vanessa, so I will vote on her I guess.

Another question that just really depends on your personal play style, and about a dozen other variables you encounter during the game. Speed and Stamina are always going to be important though since avoiding Jason is going to be key if you get the sweater. While I personally prefer Vanessa since she can be used to both fight and get the sweater, I'd still have to give the edge to Tiffany mainly due to her stealth. Fox and Jenny I'd put a rung below them due that speed issue. I've rarely had trouble chasing down a Jenny or Fox that doesn't have any backup,  but a really good Tiffany or Vanessa can drive me up the wall. 

If you are wearing the sweater then Jason is probably going to be in Rage soon, if he isnt already.   And Vanessa is probably the best post-Rage counselor.

fearless jenny. she wont stumble like a dope, always sees in the dark, weapon wont break easily, & her stam refill is top notch. i'll NEVER doubt fearless jenny again. she may not cause as much damage or move as quick as vanny vans, but she makes up for that with her nice curves..

On 7/15/2020 at 12:02 AM, Eva Watanabe said:

Vanessa. No contest whatsoever.

I disagree about it being no contest. If you want a sneaky sweater girl Tiffany is a better choice. Jenny with her high composure is also a solid choice.