Sign in to follow this  
Chicken2000

Crossplay Xbox One and PC

I want to play Friday the 13th with my dad. He has a Xbox One and I a PC. He now finally has the game. How to do crossplay?

14 minutes ago, Chicken2000 said:

I want to play Friday the 13th with my dad. He has a Xbox One and I a PC. He now finally has the game. How to do crossplay?

You cant. Cross play was never implemented. 

14 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

You cant. Cross play was never implemented. 

Thank you for your response @badassgixxer05. I really appreciate it.

I do not play videogames but my dad does. However, I played Friday the 13th. 

A. Do you know if Friday the 13th is coming to the Xbox X Series (which my dad wants to buy), and do you think crossplay between Xbox X and Xbox One would be possible?

B. Or do you know about a game similar to Friday the 13th Illfonic is working on, being crossplay? A good scare and kick giving game.

C. Will Friday the 13th become available in the Xbox store for PC and can I then play it with other Xbox and PC players?

I know I ask a lot of questions, but I just give it a try just asking you. :) Maybe you are one of the developers of Friday the 13th.

Hi Chicken2000, welcome to the forums.

After Friday the 13th, Illfonic next released Predator: Hunting Grounds, but that's a PS4 & PC game and not available on Xbox consoles I'm afraid.
I don't know about your other two questions.

If you want to contact the devs directly, you could try either @Friday13thGame or @GunMediaSupport on Twitter, or email at f13game@fearthegun.com to see if you can get a response there. Hope this helps!