Sign in to follow this  
RetroJason89

Most humiliating thing that happened to you?

Kinda of a odd subject to some but must've happened during your playthroughs as Jason but yeah what is the most humiliating thing that's ever happened to you as Jason?

Me for instance ... I got shot in the nuts.😆

Had a bunch of wannabe Jason-killers get the mask and sweater a couple of years ago on Higgens original (shack was on the island). I Stalk-Morphed to it after getting the alert and waited near the shore for them to swim back to the mainland. They never did, and I couldn't figure out why they were flashing their lights at the lake. It was an embarrassingly long time before I found out that counselors can see you underwater. I had thought that red cloudish marker was only there so Jason could see where he was when in water and didn't realize counselors can see it too.

was with 400 ping. died to a squad of 10 year olds. while they were killing me they came to the game audio and said that i was trash. sad sad ;_;

I had a bunch of Jason killers coming after me very early in the match on Jarvis House.  I morphed away from them out into the lake to try to do a sneak attack and then my internet went down.  I was pissed and embarrassed because to them it must have looked like I just quit the match because I was scared.

About two years ago I was playing as Jason and made the mistake of going after a cabin hopping Deborah (with the stereotypical bunny ears). Both the police were called and a car was repaired, and to top it off I had a Tiffany with Mommy's sweater.

This is where it gets really bad. While chasing the car I found I couldn't shift. Morphed ahead to the exit, and still couldn't shift. At least I could wave goodbye.😥 Then the police arrive and I think Tiffany was the only one left. Chased after her, but of course I COULDN'T SHIFT!!! <-- Apologies for the caps, major PTSD kicking in.

While Tiffany made her way to the glorious exit I was raging so bad I almost rage quit. And then we all lived happily ever after. The end. 

I have a video I call The Crucible.In this video I am beaten unmercifully by the councilors. But none of them checked to see if Tommy had been called and I rolled the lobby.  

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I have a video I call The Crucible.In this video I am beaten unmercifully by the councilors. But none of them checked to see if Tommy had been called and I rolled the lobby.  

I love when they do this  ^.^    Thanks for the free Rage boost, but maybe you should have made sure Tommy was indeed on his way before you decided to try to kill me.

52 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I love when they do this  ^.^    Thanks for the free Rage boost, but maybe you should have made sure Tommy was indeed on his way before you decided to try to kill me.

I'm planning to upload it to youtube. When I do I will tag you. It's pretty funny.

not embarrasing for me, but for the jason i guess:

spawned in the cabin with the propeller. install it. next house has fuel. installed it.

got to play for like 3 minutes.

now my embarrasments: finding out the last guy alive is glitching on an unreachable place. im here having a good time and these assholes ruin it. i always leave immediately after i see a glitcher.

On 7/9/2020 at 9:37 PM, aurllcooljay said:

About two years ago I was playing as Jason and made the mistake of going after a cabin hopping Deborah (with the stereotypical bunny ears). Both the police were called and a car was repaired, and to top it off I had a Tiffany with Mommy's sweater.

This is where it gets really bad. While chasing the car I found I couldn't shift. Morphed ahead to the exit, and still couldn't shift. At least I could wave goodbye.😥 Then the police arrive and I think Tiffany was the only one left. Chased after her, but of course I COULDN'T SHIFT!!! <-- Apologies for the caps, major PTSD kicking in.

While Tiffany made her way to the glorious exit I was raging so bad I almost rage quit. And then we all lived happily ever after. The end. 

If this was on PS4 and she had a white bunny suit on, there's a chance it was me ^_^

On 7/14/2020 at 11:27 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If this was on PS4 and she had a white bunny suit on, there's a chance it was me ^_^

It was on the PS4, but I don't remember what color the suit was. I do remember a few more things that could jog your memory. It was on either Crystal Lake or Crystal Lake Small. You would for sure remember the final counselor Tiffany with Pamela's sweater (she might also have been wearing the Halloween outfit) making her way to the exit and Jason (I think I was Part 4) chasing after her and not using shift.