Jump to content
TommyJarvisCousin

New & Improved F13 Game Discord Server

Recommended Posts

https://discord.gg/89fAPqx

First off if you're a F13 gamer, you'll want to join this discord server. 

It meets EVERY expectation, every channel aren't just for chatting. They provide very detailed tips, info, and in game content.

 

The server is fairly new (7/8/2020) but still a work in progress. So join!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, TommyJarvisCousin said:

They provide very detailed tips, info, and in game content.

I'm not sure if you realize that your wording here implies that you're offering content to players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 7:51 PM, TommyJarvisCousin said:

https://discord.gg/89fAPqx

First off if you're a F13 gamer, you'll want to join this discord server. 

It meets EVERY expectation, every channel aren't just for chatting. They provide very detailed tips, info, and in game content.

 

The server is fairly new (7/8/2020) but still a work in progress. So join!

All lies... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 8:37 PM, Somethin Cool said:

All lies... 

When I first made the discord server I asked myself if "Somethin Cool" would like it. I Thought wrong. Sorry for letting you down baby gurl, even though everyone else seems to like it, you don't. So I guess I'll have no other choice but to just delete it. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 12:55 PM, mattshotcha said:

I'm not sure if you realize that your wording here implies that you're offering content to players.

Shit. You're right man didn't mean it like it like that. Meant as the serv offers content like perk stats, counselors skill stats, Jason's stats, map item locations, and gameplay vids etc... Lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TommyJarvisCousin said:

Sorry baby gurl for letting you down. When I made the serv I first asked myself if "Something Cool" would approve. Thought wrong. Even though everyone else seems to like it, you don't. So I guess I'll have no other choice but to just delete it. LOL 

You offer zero tips zero info and zero content. Nothing more than what you can get off the main menu anyway. So, like I said...all lies...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 If you stayed you'd know a lot of people join and we help them out in the server. Telling them what perks should use as well as counselors based on their playing style...list goes on. Not sure why you're so negative, maybe your life is bad?? idek dude.

Over here trying to act like a critic or some shit

"All lies dont join it's filled with liars 😠"

- SomethinNotCool

Get a life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...