Sign in to follow this  
erjon

SUMMERcode error game doesnt work

Everybody knows.

You're not the only one.

Also posting a vague message saying it isn't working without even describing it means nobody could help you if it wasn't something happening to everybody

Not a knock at the OP, but does anyone actually take time to read other posts or look into things before rushing to make a “game isn’t working” post? The amount of duplicate threads here and the hundreds of similar posts on social media is mind boggling. I can’t speak for everyone, but if I have problem with something, I normally research it before asking a question that has probably been asked multiple times. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Not a knock at the OP, but does anyone actually take time to read other posts or look into things before rushing to make a “game isn’t working” post? The amount of duplicate threads here and the hundreds of similar posts on social media is mind boggling. I can’t speak for everyone, but if I have problem with something, I normally research it before asking a question that has probably been asked multiple times. 

No one has time for that. You mean you want people to do research before they complain/post?

• Like 1