Aight- Can Gun media just name it Friday the 12th and change Jason to a man with a pumpkin head or something else so we can keep playing this awesome game? Also, are ya'll shutting down or what? I've been trying to play for a week but I don't see a goodbye post anywhere. 

K thanks,

MK

• Haha 1

i'm not really sure if this is the dumbest or the most genius thing i've ever read on this forum. but would be definitively good if they make a copy of this game without lawsuit envolved... what was the initial idea of the game (to be just based on f13)

2 hours ago, Carlso said:

what was the initial idea of the game (to be just based on f13)

Are you asking what the initial idea was? If so, the original idea had nothing to do with F13 other than it was going to be set at a camp and have a killer. Sean Cunningham approached them and offered them the F13 licenses, that’s how it became F13. As for changing the name of the game and the characters names, they cannot do that because of the lawsuit. It has sooo much more than just F13 licensed names. They would have to change the maps, the buildings, the music and several other aspects.  By time they were to do all that, might as well start from scratch and make a new game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

the original idea had nothing to do with F13 other than it was going to be set at a camp and have a killer.

that is what i was trying to say. seems that i failed : P