Do you think we could see F13 coming to next-gen consoles either through backwards compatibility or as a remastered version (free upgrade possibly?). Leave your comments below about what do you think could happen and what improvements we might see as well.

Maybe BC, but the games on life support and I don't see fans re-buying a half-broken game again. And a remaster may count as new content and would require a lot of work and a big team, which is unrealistic at this point.

I'd rather see them or a new developer make a whole new sequel once the lawsuit non-sense is over with. 

• Confused 1

Gun has already stated that they have no intentions on taking the game to the next gen consoles. After the lawsuit ends, that may (hopefully) change.

After the lawsuit is finally done, I would love to see the game move on to the next gen consoles and have all the bugs worked out. I have a feeling that is very wishful thinking though.

• Sad 1

i hope it does get brought to next gen consoles....I freaking hope the lawsuit gets dropped to allow content to progress... i love this game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aaronmollet13 said:

i hope it does get brought to next gen consoles....I freaking hope the lawsuit gets dropped to allow content to progress... i love this game

Even once the lawsuit is settled, there will be no more content.

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Gun has already stated that they have no intentions on taking the game to the next gen consoles.

Probably for the best. Although the game would have better performance on next gen it would also come with its own set of problems.

It will be Backwards compatible for sure but outside of that nothing special. Dedicated servers will be long gone by that point and obviously there isn't going to be any new content so i would say player counts won't be high enough at that point to where it will really be playable outside of Offline bots.

I don't see this game on the next gen consoles.

I do see the potential for a new game near the end of the next gen consoles, after the lawsuit is sorted out.

• Like 1

Wes has publicly said due to backwards compatibility Friday will be on next generation consoles. He also said there will be no next gen version of the game.