just wondering... since I have not got on today.. but is the game still kicking you off, like load then you get in a game and can’t pick any thing up or open/shut doors đŸšȘ?? And it seems like some people can still play I don’t know just asking around seeing if this is what you guys are going thru also, thanks 

They are still fixing, we are waiting. You can play non dedicate servers and private matches they are still working! 

3 hours ago, Cristiano said:

They are still fixing, we are waiting. You can play non dedicate servers and private matches they are still working! 

We tried last night (10 hours ago) and the private matches were even dumping...:(

If anyone wants to group up and do a private match or two im down

PSN

Dirty_Sanch24

On 7/4/2020 at 8:24 AM, Cristiano said:

When was it said they're fixing anything?

8 minutes ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

When the community manager of the page responded that the team is aware of it and trying to resolve the issue?

12 minutes ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

They posted on Twitter on Jul 1 that they are investigating a "potential" server issue.  Looks like the issue is no longer a "potential" issue.

18 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

When the community manager of the page responded that the team is aware of it and trying to resolve the issue?

Obviously they haven't fixed anything

7 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

Obviously they haven't fixed anything

Obviously they don’t have a magic wand to resolve the problem either. As far as I know, I don’t think they can snap their fingers and make things happen either. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Obviously they don’t have a magic wand to resolve the problem either. As far as I know, I don’t think they can snap their fingers and make things happen either. 

We might need Thanos for this one. 😎

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, aaronmollet13 said:

WTF....this is getting ridiculous.  

It sounds like a major server issue. Ridiculous or not, it could be a while, but we hope not.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey @mattshotcha! Four attempts this evening. Xbox one. Eastern, PA...NA...wired connection. Tried to play online, selected ‘quick match’. The round started and I was connected with a full lobby. As time went on, I couldn’t activate anything...ex. doors, weapon pick ups, health items, windows, drawers. Then it would lead to a ‘disconnected from server’ error. Wanted to let you guys know. 

For the past three days, whenever I run the game on my pc and hit quick play, it gives me a fatal error and crashes. It does the same if I try to play offline. I miss playing.

I heard it had something to do with hackers running scripts to mess with the servers, so the team just shut them down as a work around. Anyone else heard something similar?

I really hope these issues will be resolved because I really enjoy the game.

The F13 game seems to have a core fanbase dedicated to the game even with DLC being frozen atm. 

I have the Friday the 13th game on both PS4 and Xbox One and the game shows a full lobby and sometimes freezes when entering the game or if the game starts I cannot interact with any in game objects. 

8 hours ago, chaosrainn77 said:

even with DLC being frozen atm. 

DLC isn't just frozen at the moment, there will be no more DLC for the game.

19 hours ago, chaosrainn77 said:

I really hope these issues will be resolved because I really enjoy the game.

The F13 game seems to have a core fanbase dedicated to the game even with DLC being frozen atm. 

I have the Friday the 13th game on both PS4 and Xbox One and the game shows a full lobby and sometimes freezes when entering the game or if the game starts I cannot interact with any in game objects. 

Welcome to the forum.

39 minutes ago, Everbeeninagunfight said:

Will those with twitter tweet at these folks? Thanks!

They are aware of the problem. It just sounds like an issue they haven't been able to figure out yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1