Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

Custom NECA Jason The New BLOOD ūü©ł

Well then, as some of you already know....I have been making Custom Versions of Neca Jason figures that haven’t been able to be released because of the Lawsuit.

My hope is one day soon this Thorn in the The Franchise’s side (And Ours) will be over and Neca will eventually be able to release these Guys officially.......

But because I am impatient and can’t wait any longer I decided I would make my own versions......

I have already made J8, J9 and JX (pre-Uber).....and the feedback from you guys Has been amazing and extremely positive.......

So with this last custom In My Kane Hodder collection I wanted to hit it out of the park...... I knew it would require more sculpting And have More details then any of the other figures I previously did with all the Bones and deteriorated Skin throughout the body.......

I also wanted to To give J7 a re-movable mask because he is unmasked for the  longest Period of time in this film and for me It is the most Iconic unmasked Look in the entire franchise.

So Without further delay......I proudly present....

Jason Voorhees as he Appears in....

(to the best of my ability.)

Friday the 13th part 7 : The New Blood.

Enjoy the photos!!!

Let me know what you guys think!!

‚ÄĚ Need a little touch up work my Ass.‚ÄĚ

@Dragonfire82877, @Fair Play, @Carlso,@Big Daddy J@Jason Lover, @F134Ever86@Jason Todd Voorhees, @DontZzz34, @Dogmatic, @Slasher_Clone , @RetroJason89

0015680E-1596-4E02-A381-84F3B6D9D791.jpeg

E1C5B58C-9F45-4363-B8EF-48DD1A55BB0F.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

That’s badass!!! I absolutely love how you knocked the face out of the park!!! Superior work buddy!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That’s badass!!! I absolutely love how you knocked the face out of the park!!! Superior work buddy!

Thank you Dragon!!!

I saved him for last because I wanted as much practice as possible with the other figures before tackling this Guy!!

A No-Prize goes to the first person who guesses the right order of different Original Neca Jason body, Head and mask parts that went into making this BMF......

There is a lot going on with this figure.....lol before I even started sculpting.......

The Axe is a complete re-work from A double Sided axe.

I am at lost for words due to how awesome this figure is  ... think i'll let my main girl Tiffany give my reaction.

60D90C5D-AB8E-40B0-B7C6-9F6CEF6865A0.gif

• Like 1

That is the nicest custom figure I’ve ever seen.... not even joking a little. 

the back of the hands are perfect... love the bones in the calves and back. The head is fantastic, love the lower part of the face and the bone around the eye. Looks mean, lol.

Great work on the axe too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That is the nicest custom figure I’ve ever seen.... not even joking a little. 

the back of the hands are perfect... love the bones in the calves and back. The head is fantastic, love the lower part of the face and the bone around the eye. Looks mean, lol.

Great work on the axe too.

Thank you Slasher!!!! 
I really appreciate you saying that my friend!!! 

It’s really weird as I have been doing these figures each one I Finish becomes  my new favorite....lol
This guy is definitely my favorite one I have done now.

I am going to take a Picture of all of them together and post it as well....pretty Stoked to have All of the Jason’s Kane played as Figures.

• Like 1

you are really a good artist damn

• Like 1

Just now, Carlso said:

you are really a good artist damn

Thanks my man!!! 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:26 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Well then, as some of you already know....I have been making Custom Versions of Neca Jason figures that haven’t been able to be released because of the Lawsuit.

My hope is one day soon this Thorn in the The Franchise’s side (And Ours) will be over and Neca will eventually be able to release these Guys officially.......

But because I am impatient and can’t wait any longer I decided I would make my own versions......

I have already made J8, J9 and JX (pre-Uber).....and the feedback from you guys Has been amazing and extremely positive.......

So with this last custom In My Kane Hodder collection I wanted to hit it out of the park...... I knew it would require more sculpting And have More details then any of the other figures I previously did with all the Bones and deteriorated Skin throughout the body.......

I also wanted to To give J7 a re-movable mask because he is unmasked for the  longest Period of time in this film and for me It is the most Iconic unmasked Look in the entire franchise.

Enjoy the photos!!!

@Dragonfire82877, @Fair Play, @Carlso,@Big Daddy J@Jason Lover, @F134Ever86@Jason Todd Voorhees, @DontZzz34, @Dogmatic, @Slasher_Clone , @RetroJason89

ABDBCC9F-7CE2-47BB-860C-8A26E5AF9379.jpeg

0F87BCCA-3E88-4197-A963-D1B2883C5D2B.jpeg

33F2E757-FA9B-499E-A78C-DE68DCC350CE.jpeg

A7EC9BEC-20D4-49A2-9E2B-2E31A6E08969.jpeg

FB04581B-5A13-4131-A91B-5BAB7C009FE6.jpeg

I AM DEF BUYING WITH A CLEAN MASK VERSION! HOLY!¬†ūüėć

• Like 1

This Thread has been up for a little while and no one has tried to guess what the base figure and accessories are to make this guy so I will post it here for anyone wanting to make one themselves.

My formula:

Base Body- Neca Ultimate Final chapter
and a whole lot of green stuff sculpty.....all the bones, ribs, knees, shins, spine, hands, arms, torn areas of his clothing and sleeves.

Base Head- Neca Jason lives head I shaved down and sanded the mouth, eye and nose area..... and sculpted a new nose eye socket , jaw, teeth and lips.

weapon : The axe was a two bit axe from the Neca final chapter figure that I cut off one side and resculpted the axe head to be bigger and sculpted new wood grooves into and re-shaped the handle.

Mask: Neca Roy Burns Mask I cut the Axe wound and side damage into it and lightly sanded the blue chevrons off before repainting the mask white and weathered it to match the film added the chevron and a real metal chain heavily weathered and presto!! 
J7 complete.

I Hope you all have enjoyed them!!

I enjoyed making them.

I have decided That with all these Jason’s I now need their would be victims to add to my collection.

A custom Neca Tommy Jarvis will ‚Äúsoon‚ÄĚ Be making his appearance on the forums.

no telling who else might be as well....stay tuned.

• Like 2

Sorry for the late reply I don‚Äôt visit here much often anymore. But amazing figure man ūüĎćūüŹľ Also did you see NECA has a J7 for pre order :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Sorry for the late reply I don‚Äôt visit here much often anymore. But amazing figure man ūüĎćūüŹľ Also did you see NECA has a J7 for pre order :)

Thanks!! And no worries!
I totally Saw the pre-order and I am all over it lol!!

On 7/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

This Thread has been up for a little while and no one has tried to guess what the base figure and accessories are to make this guy so I will post it here for anyone wanting to make one themselves.

My formula:

Base Body- Neca Ultimate Final chapter
and a whole lot of green stuff sculpty.....all the bones, ribs, knees, shins, spine, hands, arms, torn areas of his clothing and sleeves.

Base Head- Neca Jason lives head I shaved down and sanded the mouth, eye and nose area..... and sculpted a new nose eye socket , jaw, teeth and lips.

weapon : The axe was a two bit axe from the Neca final chapter figure that I cut off one side and resculpted the axe head to be bigger and sculpted new wood grooves into and re-shaped the handle.

Mask: Neca Roy Burns Mask I cut the Axe wound and side damage into it and lightly sanded the blue chevrons off before repainting the mask white and weathered it to match the film added the chevron and a real metal chain heavily weathered and presto!! 
J7 complete.

I Hope you all have enjoyed them!!

I enjoyed making them.

I have decided That with all these Jason’s I now need their would be victims to add to my collection.

A custom Neca Tommy Jarvis will ‚Äúsoon‚ÄĚ Be making his appearance on the forums.

no telling who else might be as well....stay tuned.

Custom Tommy Jarvis???? BET!

12 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Custom Tommy Jarvis???? BET!

Stay tuned........

more to come very, very soon.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Stay tuned........

more to come very, very soon.

We're always looking forward to your awesome works. I can't wait to see what's next.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Enjoy the photos!!!

ABDBCC9F-7CE2-47BB-860C-8A26E5AF9379.jpeg

The tears in this Jason's clothes especially his shirt does not look random/natural. Looks like someone just cut some holes in them. Also his teeth are way too big.

• Confused 1

just so i dont make a thread, is there a NECA or whatever figure of nintendo jason? id like to buy THAT

8 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

just so i dont make a thread, is there a NECA or whatever figure of nintendo jason? id like to buy THAT

Yes there is. You can thank @Dogmatic for there being one, lol. They have a SDCC Exclusive one that you can still find on NECA's Amazon store every once in a while from $50-$100. And then GameStop released one a while back that the box actually plays the games theme music when you open it. GameStop no longer has them available on their website, so unfortunately, eBay or Amazon is going to be your only shot at them.

GameStop Version:

NC0007-3.jpg

SDCC Version:

39789-SNES-Jason-SDCC13-Pkg5.jpg

@Jason Lover, let's see some pics of your custom Jason 7 figure. I mean, you are going to be so critical over someone's customization, I'm sure you can do so much better, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Yes there is. You can thank @Dogmatic for there being one, lol. They have a SDCC Exclusive one that you can still find on NECA's Amazon store every once in a while from $50-$100. And then GameStop released one a while back that the box actually plays the games theme music when you open it. GameStop no longer has them available on their website, so unfortunately, eBay or Amazon is going to be your only shot at them.

GameStop Version:

NC0007-3.jpg

SDCC Version:

39789-SNES-Jason-SDCC13-Pkg5.jpg

@Jason Lover, let's see some pics of your custom Jason 7 figure. I mean, you are going to be so critical over someone's customization, I'm sure you can do so much better, right?

I'm not an artist but yeah I think that I could do a little bit better job. You just don't make perfect holes in Part VII Jason's clothes there needs to be an asymmetry/randomness to the rips in his threads.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

The tears in this Jason's clothes especially his shirt does not look random/natural. Looks like someone just cut some holes in them. Also his teeth are way too big.

Well, All the ‚Äúholes/ torn‚ÄĚ areas were¬†randomly cut into the shirt of a Final Chapter Figure¬†to make this custom figure and none of them are the same shape so I did try to make it as natural as I could.......And as far as¬†the teeth go¬†they are close enough to the reference photo I used to sculpt the face.......and considering it started out As a Jason Lives Head it has enough features now that capture the overall look Of Jason from¬†part 7.

At the end of the day I am quite happy with the way the face, and body of the Figure came out considering I used a pre-sculpted Figure And Head sculpt to make it......is it perfectly screen accurate? No.....does it capture the look and feel of part 7 ? I feel it does. And that’s all that matters to me.

It’s not going to be as good as a Full on sculpted from scratch Figure will, case in point Neca’s official figure.

I am not opposed to any criticisms of my work And if you aren’t a fan of what I have done that’s no problem at all.......

Just keep in mind The work I am doing is on a 7 inch figure with a 1.5 inch head Sculpt......Neca works in Much larger scale to capture all their details and then digitally scans and shrinks their sculpts......( I am not really on the same Level lol.) 

There are a lot of Customizers out there that are much better at sculpting then me Their work is really amazing and the work I have done makes me appreciate the art of customizing more and more.

10 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Yes there is. You can thank @Dogmatic for there being one, lol. 

Thanks for the info on the Nintendo /retro Jason figure and Thank you Dogmatic For your efforts in helping us get this figure made and available for us all to have.

10 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I'm not an artist but yeah I think that I could do a little bit better job. You just don't make perfect holes in Part VII Jason's clothes there needs to be an asymmetry/randomness to the rips in his threads.

Some of it is much harder than you think but If you do decide to make a J-7 Figure.

(not sure if you would want to since Neca is doing an official figure.)

or any other figure please share with the community. 
I really enjoy it And have become quite addicted to making figures of characters that have yet to be made in 7 inch form.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Well, All the ‚Äúholes/ torn‚ÄĚ areas were¬†randomly cut into the shirt of a Final Chapter Figure¬†to make this custom figure and none of them are the same shape so I did try to make it as natural as I could.......And as far as¬†the teeth go¬†they are close enough to the reference photo I used to sculpt the face.......and considering it started out As a Jason Lives Head it has enough features now that capture the overall look Of Jason from¬†part 7.

At the end of the day I am quite happy with the way the face, and body of the Figure came out considering I used a pre-sculpted Figure And Head sculpt to make it......is it perfectly screen accurate? No.....does it capture the look and feel of part 7 ? I feel it does. And that’s all that matters to me.

It’s not going to be as good as a Full on sculpted from scratch Figure will case in point Neca’s official figure.

I am not opposed to any criticisms of my work And if you aren’t a fan of what I have done that’s no problem at all.......

Just keep in mind I am working on a 7 inch figure with a 1.5 inch head Sculpt......Neca works in Much larger scale to capture all their details and then digitally scans and shrinks their sculpts......( I am not really on the same Level lol.) 

There are a lot of Customizers out there that are much better at sculpting then me Their work is really amazing and the work I have done makes me appreciate the art of customizing more and more.

Thanks for the info on the Nintendo /retro Jason figure and Thank you Dogmatic For your efforts in helping us get this figure made and available for us all to have.

Some of it is much harder than you think but If you do decide to make a J-7 Figure.

(not sure if you would want to since Neca is doing an official figure.)

or any other figure please share with the community. 
I really enjoy it And have become quite addicted to making figures of characters that have yet to be made in 7 inch form.

Not a problem, sir. It's amazing what $2 worth of paint can accomplish. Here's the full scoop if you're interested: https://halloweenlove.com/nintendos-jason-voorhees-from-oddity-to-icon/

• Like 1

ah so the picture i saw years ago is actually real. nice. also, im gonna get the gamestop version. the other looks like ASS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1