Since we are not getting new counselors anymore, it would be cool if we could change the stats of the counselors for making our own builds. I mean it could be fun to make a 10 speed 10 stamina Lachappa build or the one who most suits your playstyle.

It could cost CP to be done or it could lower the amount of stats points for a build made by a player  to balance it out, but either way all of the builds would be proporcional so there's no way to make an "OP" build on this game.

My build would be:

Composure:10

Luck:3

Repair:7

Speed:5

Stamina:1

Stealth:6

Strength:3

Stealth 10. Repair 10. The rest can be 1s for all I care

• Like 1

I’m  fine with that only of Jason gets to have a custom build as well... unlimited shift.... stalk... traps

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TedWhiteJ4 said:

I’m  fine with that only of Jason gets to have a custom build as well... unlimited shift.... stalk... traps

yeah good idea, unlimited i don't think so, but more for sure

First thoughts, my build would be something like:

Composure:6

Luck:3

Repair:8

Speed:8

Stamina:7

Stealth:2

Strength:1

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 6:26 AM, Carlso said:

yeah good idea, unlimited i don't think so, but more for sure

I agree, I don’t know why I wrote unlimited, but yes ...... what you said

My build would be:

Composure:20

Luck:600

Repair:1000000000

Speed:infinit

Stamina:infinit

Stealth:ninja

Strength:hercules strengh

My stats would be something like this:

Composure: 5 (according to Rydogs Stat guide, you only truly benefit from Composure if it's at 7 or more. However, you will have a much higher fear bucket for doing so. Taking longer to go back to normal state. So I'll go with 5 since that's where you really start seeing a difference)

Luck: 6 ( Looking at Rydogs Stat guide again, it's clear to see that Luck is only good if you have it at 6 or more because at 6 you get 3 Basebat hits, 6 Machete hits, and 7 Wrench hits.

Repair: 6 (If you have a 6 in repair that means that you'll get anywhere between 3-5 Skill Checks and 4 Skill Checks on average. This is super good because now you can consistently get shit done even when Jason is on your face. And with a 6 in Luck, expect those Skill Checks to be even easier as higher luck makes them slightly bigger. For reference, I can repair anything in 5.32 seconds assuming I didn't mess up)

Speed: 5 (Honestly, I'm perfectly ok with not being the fastest character in the game. For me, anything less than 5 in speed and you suck.)

Stamina: 7 (Playing Victoria for so long makes me appreciate her Stamina. It's saved me in so many scenarios its unbelievable)

Stealth: 4 (I don't care too much for stealth but as long as your stealth is not 2 or lower, you're good)

Strength: 2 (this is abysmal and probably would bite me in the ass in certain situations, but because I don't usually go for killing Jason, I can say I'm good with just 2. For reference, because I have 2 in strength, I need a minimum of 7 Machete hits on Jason to demask him where as Counselors with 1 in strength need 8 at minimum)

TL;DR Composure 5, Luck 6, Repair 6, Speed 5, Stamina 7, Stealth 4, Strength 2.

I did this before I think so if I were even more honest with myself.

4 Composure

4 Luck

7 Repair

3 Speed

6 Stamina

8 Stealth

3 Strength

This is me directly comparing myself to the other counselors in the game. My guy is Slow with Low composure so he's known to freeze up around Jason and not get away unless he was unnoticed. But also pretty decent at Repair and Travelling around by himself in the open.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Im so glad this can't happen. 

why? it's impossible to make an "OP" counselor once it would be proporcional.

Because the characters have become iconic. And I like Jenny like she is. No need to have every character decked out like Vanessa. Its a lame idea in my opinion. 

• Sad 1