MovieWatcher101

something badly wrong with the game today

9 minutes ago, mc_bain76 said:

Yep, the first and second games I played this morning, went off flawless. Everyone after, went to shit like before. Got my hopes up, only to be squashed. Oh well, thinking of buying Predator HG on PS4, any recommendations? 

Predator Hunting Grounds has its issues, but it’s a very fun game. Takes some getting used to playing as Predator, but playing as Fireteam is a blast. I’m already at max level, hoping they increase the level cap soon. 

24 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Predator Hunting Grounds has its issues, but it’s a very fun game. Takes some getting used to playing as Predator, but playing as Fireteam is a blast. I’m already at max level, hoping they increase the level cap soon. 

Good stuff! Will check it out. 

1 hour ago, gamer4games said:

What was the update 1.22 for?...still not getting on.. 😕

It was the patch for PS4 and Steam. The problems with the servers won’t be completely resolved until they can roll out the patches for Xbox and Switch. They are all tied together. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

the game has been working but since a couple minutes ago i am gettin kicked out of the game cant open doors or grab objects

There's been another attack by hackers.

• Thanks 3

I hate complaining when employees are trying to fix the game, but Is there an ETA with this fix or should I just be more patient? or is there a place that has the latest info regarding this..constantly getting blue screened and errored out of the game like alot of people seem to be.

4 hours ago, gamer4games said:

I hate complaining when employees are trying to fix the game, but Is there an ETA with this fix or should I just be more patient? or is there a place that has the latest info regarding this..constantly getting blue screened and errored out of the game like alot of people seem to be.

Here's the link that's keeping us in the loop.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28690-patch-status-server-issues-update-as-of-8122020/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1