MovieWatcher101

something badly wrong with the game today

i just got on an started playin found out i cant grab items cant open doors  i tried changin ips and after that still cant open doors an some cabins have no doors or windows whats happenin ?

this is happenin on ps4

The game is having server issues (on all platforms it seems).  Devs are aware and working on it.  

After 1 or 2 minutes the game kick me out because I check your internet connection. 

Try again but I become again the same message. 

My other online games working good. 

7 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

i just got on an started playin found out i cant grab items cant open doors  i tried changin ips and after that still cant open doors an some cabins have no doors or windows whats happenin ?

this is happenin on ps4

quit, play 1-2 offline matches then play online again. happens to me sometimes.

Have the same problem. At the start of the game I couldn’t open doors or windows, it took me out of the game, and said “network connection error” “connection timed out”

Same thing has been happening to me! I can't play a single game. I use a cable too to avoid loss of internet. I had my internet provider come out and nothing is wrong. I've been trying on both mine and my sisters Ps4 with no luck. None of our other games are having problems- just friday. It's been going on for about 6 days now I think?

Can’t interact with the game at all whatsoever it’s been happening for about a week now. With all the bugs I’ve been reporting to them I’m about to delete this game and I have 6 TB so that’s sad that I’m even thinking about it

another update this monrin timeout erros so i changed macs got new ip and i was able to play 1 game then after that timeouts again

ok  cant they just shut off the servers remove em send a guy to the electronics store he buys new servers and brings them back connects em up and the starts them up an the game works again ??

Dear Support!

Really sorry for disturb but I send for you messages many times on f13 site.
So my problem is when I am in one game then about 1 min later kick me out because the system says: Check your internet connection. 
The game do this always about 1 months. 
Then I make one party with one of my friend and then he and me also become this message about 1 min later. 
He live in Hungary and I live in Germany. So he have also this Problem.
Then I tell for him do also one party, maybe I have this Problem and he dosent. 
We are in one game and always become this message and then the game kick us out!
I have a good internet connection with 500 mbit and and the other online games working good. 
My online TV working good too so the internet dont close the application or I didint become message from the connection problem. 
This issue is more than 1 months and I still waiting for play.
Please fix this problem because I really like this game!

Thanks for helping and have a great day!
Cheers,
Zoltan 

@Zoltan, no one can play right now. The servers have been hacked again. Gun is aware of it and they are trying to work it out. They said we may get an update on the situation in the next couple days.

Another example of why having stuff unlocked offline on the PS4 is very desirable..playing as part 3 and Roy, isn't enough for me.

My son is currently playing all his stuff offline on the nintendo switch and has access to his unlocked stuff, he may not be able to get levels and new stuff but he has access to more than i do currently.

11 minutes ago, gamer4games said:

Another example of why having stuff unlocked offline on the PS4 is very desirable..playing as part 3 and Roy, isn't enough for me.

My son is currently playing all his stuff offline on the nintendo switch and has access to his unlocked stuff, he may not be able to get levels and new stuff but he has access to more than i do currently.

Perhaps once the game has support abandoned, this will be a thing. At least, that's what most of us are hoping for.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Perhaps once the game has support abandoned, this will be a thing. At least, that's what most of us are hoping for.

I hope so...cause the switch version is not as smooth or good looking as the ps4 version..but I mean the switch version at least retains the unlock files on the switch hard drive.

I'm still having issues getting on..has this been everyone else's experience as of late?

1 hour ago, gamer4games said:

I'm still having issues getting on..has this been everyone else's experience as of late?

The servers are being attacked by hackers again. They said we may get an update at the beginning of the week. I was kind of hoping the update would come today.

14 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The servers are being attacked by hackers again. They said we may get an update at the beginning of the week. I was kind of hoping the update would come today.

Weird..i was playing on it fine this morning..for at least 2 hrs. Must be going on and off as they try to fix the problem.

Posted (edited)

private match still works on playstation & xbox for all those who dont know.

Edited by glowing ooze
misinformation

5 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

private match still works for all those who dont know

on pc no, yes on x box

33 minutes ago, The Rain said:

on pc no, yes on x box

thanks for correcting me. i didnt know about pee see.. damn, that sucks! man id be having friday fits by now!

1 hour ago, glowing ooze said:

thanks for correcting me. i didnt know about pee see.. damn, that sucks! man id be having friday fits by now!

you're welcome, sir. but don't talk without knowing :(

16 minutes ago, gamer4games said:

Weird..i was playing on it fine this morning..for at least 2 hrs. Must be going on and off as they try to fix the problem.

Some peeps are actually having luck and getting a few matches in, then it goes back out. Pretty much a crap shoot at the moment. Glad you were able to get some play time in, every time I try and boot up, I cant connect.

39 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Some peeps are actually having luck and getting a few matches in, then it goes back out. Pretty much a crap shoot at the moment. Glad you were able to get some play time in, every time I try and boot up, I cant connect.

Yep, the first and second games I played this morning, went off flawless. Everyone after, went to shit like before. Got my hopes up, only to be squashed. Oh well, thinking of buying Predator HG on PS4, any recommendations?