Hi Nicovillani!

Sorry you're having problems. When exactly is this happening, at the main menu or when you start a game?

Try contacting the devs at f13game@fearthegun.com. Also bear in mind this situation, if it's a connection problem - http://forum.f13game.com/topic/28437-statement-on-recent-server-issues-7102020/?tab=comments#comment-380962

On 7/3/2020 at 8:44 AM, nicovillani said:

hello, when I started to play friday the 13th the game crashed,  what can I do?

Welcome to the forum.

This happens on every one of my computers a mix of laptops and desktops this stupid game is trash, it just doesn't work.  Tried reinstalling it, happens every time, non-playable.  it is really pissing me off, tried showing it to a friend, they got a great first impression of gun media and this game.  They will never buy this in a million years.  great job.

9 hours ago, prodigy said:

FIX THE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON !?

The servers have been back for over a week. What are you going on about?

it is still not working and the UE4 Summercamp error still appears. Ive tried everything and just used the jasonkillsbug 2 times and i just got a automatically useless email... so is there any help ?

On 7/22/2020 at 2:58 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

me and my mates(they played a lot allready before) cant still get in game and get a cant connect to database error

On 7/3/2020 at 10:44 PM, nicovillani said:

hello, when I started to play friday the 13th the game crashed,  what can I do?

Friday the 13th crashes just like any other game, There's nothing you can really do but reboot and start playing again, but if the game crashes constantly it might be a sign that your PC or Console is having difficulty running the game, if this is the case you might want to check your PC hardware and make sure you have the right Specs to run the game if console you will have to reinstall the game 

It just crashed on me twice in a row while trying to play offline bots on pinehurst.

UPDATE: Ok, so it seems someone on this forum is pissed at the mods for their topics being taken down, went on a stan rant on here, and hacked the servers again.

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

It just crashed on me twice in a row while trying to play offline bots on pinehurst.

UPDATE: Ok, so it seems someone on this forum is pissed at the mods for their topics being taken down, went on a stan rant on here, and hacked the servers again.

So it's member on this forum??

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So it's member on this forum??

Someone that got their topics removed. The guy spammed at least 5 threads about mod abuse and said he hacked the game for revenge.  

On 7/22/2020 at 2:58 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Do I need to check the unworking game everyday for it ? wtf?

where is the statement or announcement about it ?

so game is working. fine thanks !

8 minutes ago, prodigy said:

so game is working. fine thanks !

lol, not now. You waited too long. Servers got hacked again. You can go back to complaining about the game not working again.  

Yep, played a full game about 3 hours ago, and the next few crashed after that. Still screwed up.

9 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Someone that got their topics removed. The guy spammed at least 5 threads about mod abuse and said he hacked the game for revenge.  

That's beyond sad.