My 2 cents into this matter that can make the game abit more interesting & intense imo but feel to disagree with me cause i know people won't like everything i post.

:T

-Jason-

Weapon stats screen & critical hit ratio

Personally i think the weapon swapping option should have an added stats screen when swapping plus each weapon should have their own strengths & weaknesses similar to the counselors when they pick up weapons

like for example

STN = SPE

DMG

DUR = CHR 

As for the critical hit ratio i think it should apply based on both weapon choice & the rage meter 

Another example

Rage Meter

0 = 5%

25 = 10%

50 = 25%

75 = 50%

100 = 100%

& the weapons in question should stack it up but in all honesty the weapons should be more than be a cosmetic look for Jason plus it would give other Jason's abit more viability cause let's be honest how many times have you seen the same Jason over & over each time you go into a match?Either this or maybe a 4th strength & Weakness for Jason?

-Counselors-

Rather controversial but maybe a Pocket knife perk?But before everyone goes nuts over this & how OP it would be ... let me explain 

For this perk it should be a chance like you either have a 5, 25, or 50%  (based on the status of the perk) chance to spawn with a pocket knife but it would also eliminate the other pocket knives on the map also if one or more players or hell if the whole lobby (which is very likely) has this perk in their slot then game should randomize on 3 counselors who can spawn with said knife based on the status of their perk for it.

Well that's pretty much my go on what i think could improve the game abit but i do have have a few more suggestions like maybe increase Jason's run speed?Cause it's more like an middle age man    Jog as oppose to actual running but i'll Just leave with the first 2 ideas & see what everyone else thinks & maybe i'll post my other ideas if this gets good results.

On 7/2/2020 at 10:46 PM, RetroJason89 said:

Rather controversial but maybe a Pocket knife perk?But before everyone goes nuts over this & how OP it would be ... let me explain 

For this perk it should be a chance like you either have a 5, 25, or 50%  (based on the status of the perk) chance to spawn with a pocket knife but it would also eliminate the other pocket knives on the map also if one or more players or hell if the whole lobby (which is very likely) has this perk in their slot then game should randomize on 3 counselors who can spawn with said knife based on the status of their perk for it.

Tbh, I don't see any point in having counselors spawn with a PK already. 

I don't want to be affected by somebody else's perk. Plus Jason's weapons are fine. I don't agree quite much with anything. 

For me a perk about pocket knives should at most increase the duration of the stun, nothing more.

No opinion on the Jason stuff,  but a hard no on the pocket knife perk. There's a reason the devs limited pk's to three per map ages ago, as it was driving Jason players nuts to get stabbed in the neck every time your grabbed someone. Enough Jason's are slash happy already with only three on the map.

One change I'd like to see is a slight buff to Tommy, where he and only Tommy has a very slight chance to stun Jason while in rage mode. It would give Tommy players more incentive to actually try to help other counselors, as was the original intention behind Tommy. I like the rage mode mechanic overall, but my one issues with it was how much it neutered Tommy once it's activated. There's really not much incentive to help out a counselor being attacked by Jason when you're putting yourself at high risk, with minimal chance to actually help out the person about to be killed once the shotgun is gone. Lost count of how many fellow counselor have screamed at me to help them and all I can say is, what do you want me to do? He's in rage mode.