Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What Jason do you guys use the most and for what reasons? What weapon do you run on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Errorz said:

What Jason do you guys use the most and for what reasons? What weapon do you run on them?

JGTH part 9 always....😃

With the pick axe ⛏ lately.

I like Part 9’s look and his + Stalk and + shift......

I like that I can use him both aggressively and stealthily. 
Whatever the situation requires.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 2 mainly good alround, loads of traps with the pig splitter as slightly longer weapon. Especially helpful if a lot of Vanessa players in the lobby. 

Otherwise part 4 for the destruction on bigger maps. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

JGTH part 9 always....😃

With the pick axe ⛏ lately.

I like Part 9’s look and his + Stalk and + shift......

I like that I can use him both aggressively and stealthily. 
Whatever the situation requires.

Yeah but gotta be careful with that low hit point weakness bro especially against players who like to take on Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Yeah but gotta be careful with that low hit point weakness bro especially against players who like to take on Jason.

True, he has lower Hp but I don’t fear those players.....I will bring my A game and they can try their luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please fix the game ,when you load into the game it freezes where u can’t interact with anything.its been going on for a while now.and it’s one of my favorite games and I can barely play it.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

part 9. love stalk+shift mind games, also love to jumpscare. use the spear cuz of the range. use to play with part 6 cuz the plus sense plus shift combo is really strong, but his less morph sucks, especially when they fix the car.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 2. Lots of traps. That’s the only reason I use him.

i never use Jason’s that can’t run. It makes winning against a lobby full of vanessas fucking impossible.

 

if all Jason’s could run I’d use part 6 because he looks so cool with that tactical belt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer part 6 with the machete, though I also enjoy playing part 5 with the battle axe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy the performance of Part 8 myself.

23 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

True, he has lower Hp but I don’t fear those players.....I will bring my A game and they can try their luck.

All of a sudden I'm having carnival game flashbacks. I tried my luck a lot back then.

23 hours ago, Peeta said:

Please fix the game ,when you load into the game it freezes where u can’t interact with anything.its been going on for a while now.and it’s one of my favorite games and I can barely play it.

Welcome to the forum.

3 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Sudeikis.

I was thinking Bourne myself.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...