2 hours ago, Chupacabra said:

Or play offline or Story mode. Both makes fun too

I do both and are excellent in my shitty ass opinion ... lol

First off I play on PS4:  As I ironically love this game .. I originally was against buying or even playing this game .. I have reason do to my gaming preference .. so I never even consider getting this game or even after a coworker that plays this game even tried to get me to play and I was "No" .. not until after a few weeks of pestering me, as he knew I was a gamer, he volunteered to buy the game and at first I was no why would I let someone pay for a game that I wasn't going to play .. so reluctantly I said yes .. probably one of the best things I've ever done and even if the servers go away forever I will still play this game at home .. I have many reason but my wife prefers me to play this game also related to my gaming preference .. my point is that even with all its faults and yes I've seen my share I will still play this game even if I can only play by myself ... 

on another topic public servers seem to sill be down .. however and I know its a pain but P2P is working I've hosted my fair share of them over the past week plus ... also private matches are still working ... now there my be a small glitch here or there but everyone of these types of matches have worked to the conclusion of the match .. trust me I have several matches recorded of me dying and having to wait almost the entire match to play again .. so there it is you can still play .... and in the past few days I have found enough people that I don't even know in real life to play in a private match that is full .. and yes full private matches work just fine for this old bitchy ass gamer .... so there you go ... adapt and overcome .....

Just my shitty ass opinion

Hiwaz on PSN

djdankay@yahoo.com

@YouTube: Mad Hat Gaming

You have been warned!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Pretty harsh considering we don't know how extensive the damage is  and they maybe still attacking the servers and it did work on the 4th for around 12 hours or so. So they are working on the problem. I usually agree on most everything you post but not in this case, Do what you want you still can re download it once they get it fixed if it's hogging up needed space.

The last post by Gun on twitter (yesterday) said they are still "investigating" what the problem is, not working on it.  Apparently they don't even know what the problem is at this point.  But somehow a lot of people on this board know it's a hacker.   As far as I can see Gun hasn't released any statement on what is actually going on.

1 hour ago, zmccain said:

The last post by Gun on twitter (yesterday) said they are still "investigating" what the problem is, not working on it.  Apparently they don't even know what the problem is at this point.  But somehow a lot of people on this board know it's a hacker.   As far as I can see Gun hasn't released any statement on what is actually going on.

I call BS on them not knowing what the problem is. They've had over a week now to find out what's going on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zmccain said:

I remember when this first started and I read "Russian hackers"... my first thought was this is probably beyond Gun's remedial means. A week later and they claim to still be investigating versus implementing a fix justifies that impulse. I do wonder though how/why everything went back to normal for a day then broke again.

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Let me get this straight... The servers are down because some cocksucker got butt-hurt about getting banned (presumably because he was hacking/cheating/being a douchebag) and decided to act like a spoiled brat about it instead of growing the fuck up and refraining from taking it out on everyone else? 

SSomebody REALLY needs to get a life. If you're upset about getting banned, that's your problem, not ours. All you've done by fucking with the servers is demonstrate what a little bitch you are. It might take a while, but eventually the problem's going to be fixed and normal play will resume. Server problems are temporary, being a butt-hurt little fuck-boi is forever.

Agreed. Small penises and small brains are at work here. The Entitlement Genertion will destroy the World. Do these numbnuts even realize they are doing the Religious phanatics bidding by ruining the game? For as "tech-smart" as they are, they are as equally dumb, foolish and naive in most other aspects of life.

9 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

I remember when this first started and I read "Russian hackers"... my first thought was this is probably beyond Gun's remedial means. A week later and they claim to still be investigating versus implementing a fix justifies that impulse. I do wonder though how/why everything went back to normal for a day then broke again.

Last Sunday, every quick match, worked for me too. No issues at all, with full lobbies. After work on Monday, the issue was back...still can’t play. Really odd. I don’t know. 

7 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

The turbulent history of this game. Not necessarily in chronological order. Not gonna post documentary videos from Aldermach/Beware or Pappus since that would just result in a deletion of the post.

1. Beta delay

2. Release delay

3. Backlash for giving out keys to streamers before release, which led to spoiling how Jason was killed

4. Singleplayer not released or even ready at launch, but used to justify a price increase

5. Various people having to jump through hoops to get their backer rewards

6. Savini being accidentally released 

7. Savini code scandal

8. The silence (resembles our current predicament) after launch

9. The banning scandal tied to Dilly Dingus

10. Paranoia started, then stopped

11. Uber Jason/Grendel started, stopped and replaced by Roy/Pinehurst instead

12. Removal of friendly fire, which was controversial, whether for or against

13. Jason nerfs through intentional and unintentional means

14. Savini workshop vanished and never heard from again

15. The Savini Jason redesign, originally meant to be a Jason between Parts 2 and 3 or 1-2 according to Tom Savini if I remember or somewhere in there, instead he was designed to be more post Part 9 and theoretically based off someone from Illfonic appearance wise

16. Glitches and bugs throughout the game's lifecycle...some cured, some still around since launch

17. Engine upgrade which basically crushed the game and didn't do much in the way of making it smoother in terms of wide opinion

18. NES Jason to be reworked and made his own with different music, instead it never happened

19. The Rage change, whether for or against

20. The item locator on the map change, whether for or against

21. The dedicated servers dead (our current epidemic)

As you can see, the history of this game since its birth has not been without major controversies and I'm sure I've missed some

You would think Trump would have been in charge of this by reading all that. LOL!!

This game is done.  Ahh well.  For all the problems it had, we got our money's worth.   Definitely played this game more than any other on this gen's consoles. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

This game is done. 

Yay... more of this stupid shit. Just what we needed...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zmccain said:

They have to be careful how they word their response to the current situation, lest something said is taken out of context.

No matter what is said, a portion of the player base won't be happy. That's always the outcome of bad news.

1 hour ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

I call BS on them not knowing what the problem is. They've had over a week now to find out what's going on. 

Some problems are not so easily diagnosed, or solved. It would be nice if life worked that way.

• Like 5

At this point the entire thing is a mystery.  Is it the Russians?  The aliens???   The last patch wrecked the servers?  Who knows.

I'm going to work on the single player challenges until it gets working again.  I got stuck on #7 (strip poker) and never completed the rest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

You would think Trump would have been in charge of this by reading all that. LOL!!

This game is done.  Ahh well.  For all the problems it had, we got our money's worth.   Definitely played this game more than any other on this gen's consoles. 

Agreed! Some things you just don't appreciate till they are gone. Now I do miss being able to play the game, even with its problems. One problem being that my CP and perks were wiped out a few days prior to the servers breaking down. 1300 hours on Steam and playing since June 2017, never had an issue with perks until then. Even if they do bring the servers back I doubt I'll see my perks again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DorianRo said:

If Trump was in charge, it's been fixed last week and there wouldn't have been any stoppage. You must be thinking of the corrupt Democrats that should be in prison for treason with their insidious coup and all the other crimes they've committed

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Any updates? Can’t even get past the Jason killing screen anymore. Anyone up for private match? Will that even work?

28 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Any updates? Can’t even get past the Jason killing screen anymore. Anyone up for private match? Will that even work?

Well I'm on Xbox and would gladly play Private matches if anybody wants to add me to their friends list please do... same name I have here is my Xbox name. I also have another friend that would love to play, I believe. I don't have a working mic if that's a problem? I have one on its way mine is broken but I still use the headset to listen as it still picks up the sounds better anyhow... that's my name if anybody wants to add me and/or invite me to private matches, I'm down. Thanks

3 hours ago, zmccain said:

At this point the entire thing is a mystery.  Is it the Russians?  The aliens???   The last patch wrecked the servers?  Who knows.

I'm going to work on the single player challenges until it gets working again.  I got stuck on #7 (strip poker) and never completed the rest.

This is one hell of a mystery.

2 hours ago, Mince said:

Agreed! Some things you just don't appreciate till they are gone. Now I do miss being able to play the game, even with its problems. One problem being that my CP and perks were wiped out a few days prior to the servers breaking down. 1300 hours on Steam and playing since June 2017, never had an issue with perks until then. Even if they do bring the servers back I doubt I'll see my perks again.

Hopefully you can get your perks back.

1 hour ago, turfking8 said:

If Trump was in charge, it's been fixed last week and there wouldn't have been any stoppage. You must be thinking of the corrupt Democrats that should be in prison for treason with their insidious coup and all the other crimes they've committed

Let's keep politics out of the equation. There's enough to deal with as it is.

47 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

As far as we know, there's no solution yet.

The official word is that it's being looked into.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

=Let's keep politics out of the equation. There's enough to deal with as it is.

That's nice and all I can even agree with you but it would be nice if you actually quoted the person who started talking politics in the first place, wouldn't that be more appropriate? 

• Thanks 1

Just got done playing the first game I was able since July 5th on XBOX it was fun there's only five of us trying to get another one in a few minutes hopefully it goes well... join us if you can. I don't know if it was us or Canadian server but I kept getting us all day and was trying to get Canadian on purpose to see if that helped but it never did give me anything but US, so come join us cheers hopefully it works again

Try another update. I'm done. I just played three games, we only had five to begin with. It's wound down to three, then it was two of us and we still played two games then it was just me. I don't know if it was a Canadian server or US, wish I would have seen before I went in... the one time I don't look today and what hurts me is, I went into a new Lobby with high hopes and it's full and I'm hoping it's going to be like normal but of course it's the same old bull crap, nothing working, can't open a window nonsense ... so something's really weird where there's servers that obviously work and ones that do not. I just need to figure out how to get on the ones which work I guess, good night

Are the servers that easy to hack? I just watched a twitch streamer join one of thier viewers private match then leave suddenly they went from just about 100,000 CP to over 10 million CP WTF!!

18 hours ago, DorianRo said:

How original, another TDS sufferer amongst us? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

I mean, that's great and all. Find the offenders and prosecute them. High-five! But, when's the game gonna be fixed restored to the last playable state?

That's the million dollar question.

I imagine people will play other games in the meantime. That's what I plan on doing.

• Like 3