5 hours ago, User2262 said:

@Pyegow console? Is it still working?

It worked flawlessly for one game on CA server, then 3 timeouts in a row. I’m on Ps4.

I got lucky and played many games on non-dedicated servers yesterday, and the host only quit a few times. It was choppy though. Everyone was about 120 ping.

1 hour ago, Mayday said:

The truth is that 3 players were banned hwid, and for revenge, they hacked the servers.
Before that, they had successfully blocked my connection with my Steam ID, me and another player. We couldn't connect to the game before everyone else, but we could play with another account. I know this because they warned me that they would create a tool for this on my Youtube page a few months ago, but they deleted their messages (which I saved).
I played with another account on Wednesday and they were in my lobby all evening. I filmed them with all their hacks and they got banned permanently.

I'm sorry for what's going on, and I hope we can play in the days to come.

In all this s**t going on, there is a part of your fault and your friends reporters if we have broken servers since 3 days. You keep reporting, recording and laughing about players (sometimes sharing personnals informations about them on your Youtube videos). I don't think you do anything legitimate about acting like this. I saw some of your videos, suiciding himself at soon all your matches start is not a competitive way of playing a game. Even if you only goal is to report fast well and smooth for devs. We all cannot be surprised if you pushed things too far by reporting people who can hurt your account or hurt the servers. Just play the damn game, leave them alone, if you find a hacker/cheater leave the lobby if you don't want to be bother. You are a player not a Gun Media employee. If devs cannot do the bannishment job theirselves it's their fault. Not yours. Or otherwhise ask Gun Media for a full time job. But laughing on cheaters behavior and profiles, making videos only for reporting and not playing, show their steam profiles and more personnals informations, entering a match just to record it's even worst than cheating himself. In Europe we have "GDRP" legislation who cleary says than showing personnals informations of someone without his consent is illegal. Any of theses reported players can report your videos or ask about personnals informations removal. If you want people respecting game, start respecting people too.

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, Gicah768 said:

In all this s**t going on, there is a part of your fault and your friends reporters if we have broken servers since 3 days. You keep reporting, recording and laughing about players (sometimes sharing personnals informations about them on your Youtube videos). I don't think you do anything legitimate about acting like this. I saw some of your videos, suiciding himself at soon all your matches start is not a competitive way of playing a game. Even if you only goal is to report fast well and smooth for devs. We all cannot be surprised if you pushed things too far by reporting people who can hurt your account or hurt the servers. Just play the damn game, leave them alone, if you find a hacker/cheater leave the lobby if you don't want to be bother. 

You admit on this forum to have broken the servers because of us, very good. Your Steam is public, anyone has access to your Steam data with "Steam Rep", and we need this to report you. Besides, I want to play normally, but why are these hackers always in my matches?
I was playing with a VPN on Wednesday to play on the US servers so as not to meet them, and who did I have in my lobbies all evening? these same people!

Regardless, I hope GM will file a complaint against you because it is very serious what you are doing, are you aware of this?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mayday said:

You admit on this forum to have broken the servers because of us, very good. Your Steam is public, anyone has access to your Steam data with "Steam Rep", and we need this to report you. Besides, I want to play normally, but why are these hackers always in my matches?
I was playing with a VPN on Wednesday to play on the US servers so as not to meet them, and who did I have in my lobbies all evening? these same people!

Regardless, I hope GM will file a complaint against you because it is very serious what you are doing, are you aware of this?

I have nothing to do with thoses hackers who ruin our enjoyment to play this game since 3 days. I just share my feeling about all of this. But pushing them too hard will not help calming them. If you said this to anyone answering you this one is part of theses hackers it means you know nothing like everyone one here about thoses who done it really.

Anyway, the new accounts created on purpose to answer me mean nothing to me. You support them, well I don't know what to answer.

3 minutes ago, User2262 said:

@mayday I just got into a game and finished it on ps4

Are the servers running again ?

Well I just tested again few minutes ago on PC after I had to reset everything a 2nd time.I made it through an entire match against the bots BUT it crashed again shortly after  in the main menu.It's better than last night but not 100% fixed yet. Is the one hacker using Matts name as one of his aliases? I think he's the one who removed my CP and perks(which I still haven't got back).I recorded and reported him also so he hacked me.

Posted (edited)

The servers are working to some degree ... been playing most of the night since about 6 or 7 .... 85 to 90% are finished without time out

Edit: game with a full group still seem to be crashing .. but like I said 85 to 90% the games run til the end whatever end that might be

Edited by Hiwaz007
Added info

2 hours ago, Mayday said:

Imagine accusing people without actually valid proof

Posted (edited)
On 7/4/2020 at 9:39 AM, Gicah768 said:

In all this s**t going on, there is a part of your fault and your friends reporters if we have broken servers since 3 days. You keep reporting, recording and laughing about players (sometimes sharing personnals informations about them on your Youtube videos). I don't think you do anything legitimate about acting like this. I saw some of your videos, suiciding himself at soon all your matches start is not a competitive way of playing a game. Even if you only goal is to report fast well and smooth for devs. We all cannot be surprised if you pushed things too far by reporting people who can hurt your account or hurt the servers. Just play the damn game, leave them alone, if you find a hacker/cheater leave the lobby if you don't want to be bother. You are a player not a Gun Media employee. If devs cannot do the bannishment job theirselves it's their fault. Not yours. Or otherwhise ask Gun Media for a full time job. But laughing on cheaters behavior and profiles, making videos only for reporting and not playing, show their steam profiles and more personnals informations, entering a match just to record it's even worst than cheating himself. In Europe we have "GDRP" legislation who cleary says than showing personnals informations of someone without his consent is illegal. Any of theses reported players can report your videos or ask about personnals informations removal. If you want people respecting game, start respecting people too.

Clearly it is YOU who is part of the problem. Whether or not you are affiliated with the hackers, leaving them alone to cheat, ruin everyone elses enjoyment of the game and spead their toxicity IS NOT THE ANSWER! Plus, anyone in their right mind who has seen them in action knows that there is no way their behaviour can and should be tolerated. These guys are cheats, bullies, racists, homophobic and absolutely pathetic human beings. And, as far as I'm concerned, people like that need to be confronted and dealt with head-on. Players like @Mayday doing whatever necessary to obtain evidence in order to get these people banned is best for the integrity of the game and the F13 community; she does not need to work for Gun. If they (/you) get banned permanently then it's a job well done. The fact that they (/you) have taken down the servers is not her or any reporters fault, by any means. IMO Gun Media has to shoulder some of the blame because their servers being hacked has been happening for a very long time now and they clearly need to increase server access security 10-fold. The game seems to have minimal authentication and/or encryption to log in as a user as it is. This is why it is so easy for hackers to access the servers, find a user by their username/Steam ID and delete their CP and perks. I mean, they have even come onto this forum to brag about what they do and how they do it every time a patch gets released. If that isn't asking for a lawsuit to be filed against them then I don't know what is. All I do know is that the sooner they (/you) are removed, the better the game will be for EVERYONE!

Edited by F13 Seppuku Squad
Corrected reference to Mayday's gender.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well I found a possible work around on PC. Someone said they totally uninstalled and re installed the game and so far no issues.If the hackers in question got hardware ID banned( which I hope they did) they won't be back soon unless they got the cash to replace every component in their tower case.

1 hour ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

Clearly it is YOU who is part of the problem. Whether or not you are affiliated with the hackers, leaving them alone to cheat, ruin everyone elses enjoyment of the game and spead their toxicity IS NOT THE ANSWER! These guys are cheats, bullies, racists, homophobic and absolutely pathetic human beings. And as far as I'm concerned, people like that need to be confronted and dealt with head-on. Players like @Mayday doing whatever necessary to obtain evidence in order to get these people banned is best for the integrity of the game and the F13 community; he does not need to work for Gun. If they (/you) get banned permanently then it's a job well done. The fact that they (/you) have taken down the servers is not his or any reporters fault, by any means. IMO Gun Media has to shoulder some of the blame because their servers being hacked has been happening for a very long time now and they clearly need to increase server access security 10-fold. The game seems to have minimal authentication and/or encryption to log in as a user as it is. This is why it is so easy for hackers to access the servers, find a user by their username/Steam ID and delete their CP and perks. I mean, they have even come onto this forum to brag about what they do and how they do it every time a patch gets released. If that isn't asking for a lawsuit to be filed against them then I don't know what is. All I do know is that the sooner they (/you) are removed, the better the game will be for EVERYONE!

I'm not a hacker and i'm not part of the hackers Mayday mentionned. I just given my damn feeling about how toxic reporters can be too. Just what you said (without any proof) is full of lies and charging someone just for blaming the first one who give his feeling about the situation. I'm not banned on the game neither since i always played the game without cheats. So why are you so sure about it ? Are you in contact with the team of hackers who done it ? If it's the case expose your proofs so. Like this everyone will know those who dit it. And no misinformations or false accusations will be done.

37 minutes ago, Gicah768 said:

I'm not a hacker and i'm not part of the hackers Mayday mentionned. I just given my damn feeling about how toxic reporters can be too. Just what you said (without any proof) is full of lies and charging someone just for blaming the first one who give his feeling about the situation. I'm not banned on the game neither since i always played the game without cheats. So why are you so sure about it ? Are you in contact with the team of hackers who done ? If it's the case expose your proofs so. Like this everyone will know those who dit it. And no misinformations or false accusations will be done.

If you have seen the video footage of the hackers in a match then there is no possible way that you will, in your wildest dreams, say to just leave them alone. If you are not part of their "team" then you would be vulnerable to being run over as a counselor (they start the car without finding/fixing ANY parts) or stunned into oblivion as Jason (they can move at 200x speed, have unlimited stamina, invincibility, crazy increased stun time on Jason, can fly and walk on water) every match. Why would any logical person ever suggest that leaving them to do as they please is better than reporting them so that they can get banned? Why should you, if you are legit, or any other legitimate player have to search for a new game every time you come across those scum? Would it not be better if they were just not there at all?

What I've said is not lies. It's my opinion and I am entitled to it. You are a "newbie" to this forum and the only thing you've posted is in defence of the hackers because you think reporters are the toxic ones, lmfao! Suspect much? It happens every time hackers get called out.

Anyway, not wasting any more time discussing this with you. Just stop messing up my gaming sessions and put the servers back to normal, ok buddy 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

What I've said is not lies. It's my opinion and I am entitled to it. You are a "newbie" to this forum and the only thing you've posted is in defence of the hackers because you think reporters are the toxic ones, lmfao! Suspect much? It happens every time hackers get called out.

Anyway, not wasting any more time discussing this with you. Just stop messing up my gaming sessions and put the servers back to normal, ok buddy 😉

Harry sweeny is newbie, turfking8 is newbie brazo is newbie, 999enits is newbie, Biel is newbie, AchillesShield is newbie User2262 is newbie, Hiwaz007 is newbie...
So they are all cheaters/ddos of the server too because they are newbie? Me too don't waste my time charging people without proofs or pretenting you know who they are when it's not the case. Everyone are agree cheaters are toxics and need to be banned don't try to say i not agree with that. But it's the job of devs of the game. Reporters (on this game) provoke them and have a behavior who is toxic that's what i saying. It's only what i said and not in defense of a cheaters.

Every one I've reported I've had 100% video evidence of them so there is no doubt. I found a fix by the way on PC!! You have to totally uninstall everything including Easy Anti cheat and re install and I've made it through  2 matches no crashes so far one offline and one online.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I'll just point out that I want to get on and play, and the guy who created an account to defend the hackers in broken English is definitely one of their buddies... lol, "sometimes the reporters make it tough, too...", easy fix, don't cheat, then they have nothing to report. But you're not suggesting that, can't imagine why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On pc there will always be cheaters ready to create chaos in the online server and multiplayer games. It has always been like this! I advise you to buy, at a used price, a console you will never have these problems again.

The pc leaves the games for offline games.

21 hours ago, Gicah768 said:

Harry sweeny is newbie, turfking8 is newbie brazo is newbie, 999enits is newbie, Biel is newbie, AchillesShield is newbie User2262 is newbie, Hiwaz007 is newbie...
So they are all cheaters/ddos of the server too because they are newbie? Me too don't waste my time charging people without proofs or pretenting you know who they are when it's not the case. Everyone are agree cheaters are toxics and need to be banned don't try to say i not agree with that. But it's the job of devs of the game. Reporters (on this game) provoke them and have a behavior who is toxic that's what i saying. It's only what i said and not in defense of a cheaters.

(Ok you got me. I didn't want to reply, but you got me. Just this once though...)

All the new members you listed are here posting about the servers being down/unable to play the game. You are here defending the hackers and that is exactly the point that I made, so don't try to take what I said out of context. Not once did you say they need to be banned, I've checked. Also, I love how you conveniently left out Bunny08 in your list. Oh look, they attacked Mayday too. Hacker buddies? Alternate account? Tut tut tut.

DDoS. Who mentioned DDoS? I didn't. Here's some more rope, keep telling us how you brought the servers down.

How can it be the job of the devs to catch hackers? They are the developers of the game, not the consumers who play the game on a daily basis. The dev team require help from the community to catch and ban hackers. So please take your ignorance, and hacking, elsewhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SDA said:

I don't have a dog in the fight, I'll just point out that I want to get on and play, and the guy who created an account to defend the hackers in broken English is definitely one of their buddies... lol, "sometimes the reporters make it tough, too...", easy fix, don't cheat, then they have nothing to report. But you're not suggesting that, can't imagine why.

My point exactly. I really do need to stop entertaining him, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

(Ok you got me. I didn't want to reply, but you got me. Just this once though...)

All the new members you listed are here posting about the servers being down/unable to play the game. You are here defending the hackers and that is exactly the point that I made, so don't try to take what I said out of context. Also, I love how you conveniently left out Bunny08 in your list. Oh look, they attacked MayDay too. Hacker buddies? Alternate account? Tut tut tut.

DDoS. Who mentioned DDoS? I didn't. Here's some more rope, keep telling us how you brought the servers down.

How can it be the job of the devs to catch hackers? They are the developers of the game, not the consumers who play the game on a daily basis. The dev team require help from the community to catch and ban hackers. So please take your ignorance, and hacking, elsewhere.

I cheated in the game. I don't mind admitting it and I got banned for it, fair enough because I deserved it. But I don't like me or my friends being accused of an actual CRIMINAL activity when you have 0 proof. Stop trying to play detective and let the devs do their job...

6 minutes ago, Bunny08 said:

I cheated in the game. I don't mind admitting it and I got banned for it, fair enough because I deserved it. But I don't like me or my friends being accused of an actual CRIMINAL activity when you have 0 proof. Stop trying to play detective and let the devs do their job...

I admire your honesty... Couldn't care less though. If you're not the hacker(s) responsible, then fair enough. I'm not here trying to prove that you are. I just don't believe it is right for someone to side with cheaters, bullies, racists, homophobes and absolutely pathetic human beings in any walk of life.

Columbo.jpg.a0651acd41a25df5c0fb5ab954ee546f.jpg

• Like 1

I guess right now I would say the ps4 servers are “unstable”. 

Had two good games in a row on dedicated CA server, and then timeout while waiting for players x3.

1 minute ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

I admire your honesty... Couldn't care less though. If you're not the hacker(s) responsible, then fair enough. I'm not here trying to prove that you are. I just don't believe it is right for someone to side with cheaters, bullies, racists, homophobes and absolutely pathetic human beings in any walk of life.

Columbo.jpg.a0651acd41a25df5c0fb5ab954ee546f.jpg

Fair enough. You mentioned 'Just stop messing up my game sessions and put the servers back to normal, ok buddy' so I felt like I had to send out a reply. I don't like cheaters either but playing on EU is an absolute nightmare and the only way to play properly and have fun was to cheat myself. At the end of the day this game is filled with cheaters and no one can have fun unless the devs fix it. I'm not sure what they're waiting for as these exploits and hacks have been known for sometimes years even.

Tried to play four times, got roughly 45 seconds of combined play, will just assume its busted for the holiday weekend unless told otherwise.