2 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

@999enits

These are not russian hackers. I`m sure the devs know or guess who these hackers are. My team was involved in their bans %) But everything will be fine. We are waiting for a solution to the problem.  

They are russian i'm on a group of cheaters who was promoted on Steam Community there is a guy SATAN who posted screenshot of a tool he used twice to kill servers yesterday and today i took some screenshot of messages and link to profile of him. I will send it to devs.

6 minutes ago, Biel said:

They are russian i'm on a group of cheaters who was promoted on Steam Community there is a guy SATAN who posted screenshot of a tool he used twice to kill servers yesterday and today i took some screenshot of messages and link to profile of him. I will send it to devs.

yeah i know who it is too i hope they choke and die

13 minutes ago, 999enits said:

yeah i know who it is too i hope they choke and die

i've took lot of screenshots of discords messages and screenshots of SATAN showing the tool. I will all send to jasonkillsbugs. Their discord is full of russians and they sell mods.

1 minute ago, Biel said:

i've took lot of screenshots of discords messages and screenshots of SATAN showing the tool. I will all send to jasonkillsbugs. Their discord is full of russians and they sell mods.

link his steam id too so they can hwid ban him for real this time

I contacted gunmedia support (via link on twitter), to advise them of the problem that a large part of the community is experiencing. i am looking for a solution to that. I hope they solve the problem shortly and that we can go back to playing this game.

However, I would like to congratulate the whole team of Friday 13, GunMedia and those who work in the wings, for the timely support they give to the players, you can see the passion and care they have towards the community. I have been playing video games since they were young, and I assure you that it is not at all obvious.

Thank you

33 minutes ago, 999enits said:

link his steam id too so they can hwid ban him for real this time

I have the game on all platforms but mostly play on PS4/Xbox, I have encountered someone called SATAN on PC before - may not be the same person but it's an Australian player (I'm in AU as well) and he has the repugnant personality to match his shitty attitude towards the game. 

I remember once there was some noob Jason who would have been hopeless against any half decent player to begin with, and this "SATAN" guy was using an infinite pocket knife hack. Every time the Jason would grab him he'd say "suck my dick" etc.

I remember thinking, how trashy of a human being do you need to be as a level 150 player to intentionally cheat and potentially make a new player, who it would have been extremely easy to beat without cheating, hate the game.

He also had Uber Jason/Savini etc. 

The following round I found both sets of car keys, ran him and his teamer friend (some random level 30 player and presumably the only person he could find willing to be friends with him) over and even screenshotted "Betrayed" next to him so I could have a laugh to myself about it later.  

Just now, tinysquirrel said:

I have the game on all platforms but mostly play on PS4/Xbox, I have encountered someone called SATAN on PC before - may not be the same person but it's an Australian player (I'm in AU as well) and he has the repugnant personality to match his shitty attitude towards the game. 

I remember once there was some noob Jason who would have been hopeless against any half decent player to begin with, and this "SATAN" guy was using an infinite pocket knife glitch. Every time the Jason would grab him he'd say "suck my dick" etc.

I remember thinking, how trashy of a human being do you need to be as a level 150 player to intentionally cheat and potentially make a new player, who it would have been extremely easy to beat without cheating, hate the game.

The following round I found both sets of car keys, ran him and his teamer friend (some random level 30 player and presumably the only person he could find willing to be friends with him) over and even screenshotted "Betrayed" next to him so I could have a laugh to myself about it later.  

yeah he is a cheater

Another incident potentially tied to hacking. Why am I not surprised?

I feel the pain of our brother and sister players. Hopefully the team gets the problem fixed eventually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wasn't able to play at all tonight on PS4 a couple hours ago. Tried about five matches or so. All locked up and disconnected after the first minute. Was wondering what was up. I guess now I know.

10 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

@Cristiano Btw, hackers can delete your CP and perks on PS4. Be careful. And u`re right about Tgames. :D But he`s not alone %)

Wait they can delete our data?

9 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

I thought you didn't know. My friend was cleared a couple of hours ago on PS4. I just warned you about the problem.

I hope they find out who these assholes are and try them in a court of law and give them the death penalty if we can cuz they deserve it, give them the Jason death penalty and if you can't do that, at least put him in jail for a decade or longer, scumbags.

Well...

Jason has been killed by the devs and the playerbase already so many times before. Its only natural that now the next step is being killed by the servers and the hackers that still populate the game.

All this tells me is once the devs pull the plug on the dedicated servers, the castle is gonna fall down completely. Going back to P2P will be the end. The remaining playerbase won't be mature enough to keep it going.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, tinysquirrel said:

I remember once there was some noob Jason who would have been hopeless against any half decent player to begin with, and this "SATAN" guy was using an infinite pocket knife hack. Every time the Jason would grab him he'd say "suck my dick" etc.

Teamers must fuckin' PAY... end of story. However there have been a few times where I technically did the same thing. Some asshole decided running people over would be fun, so when I got picked as Jason in the next round, I told the counselors to hold onto any repair parts and proceeded to kill only the team-killer. Everybody else got a free escape. I've done the same thing to blatant teamers before, sometimes with the assistance of the other counselors who were quite happy to lead me to them.

The last time this happened was a few months ago. Douchebag teamer #1 was driving the four-seater, stopped to let me and another Debbie get in, then drove right to the exit and stopped so Jason could kill both of us, and then drove away. I'm Jason next round and have a Vanessa gleefully lead me right to them. Douchebag #1 gets killed, comes back as Tommy, and decides to have Douchebag #2 go for the sweater only to find the same Vanessa who helped me find them body-blocking the shack (still not sure how she knew to do that unless they were talking about killing me over the air). Five minutes later, Tommy  gets killed and Douchebag #2 Rage quits. I guess they only like teaming if they're the ones doing it.

Assuming this is still going on? Was just about to sit down and play a few rounds when suddenly...... oh yeah..... that.

2 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Assuming this is still going on? Was just about to sit down and play a few rounds when suddenly...... oh yeah..... that.

Oh my god I think it’s working 

8 hours ago, User2262 said:

@psychophonic how do they reset people?

I`m not a hacker. Idk how it works %)

Just played a perfect game on Canadian Servers, then next game timed out after intro scene.

• Sad 1

Nope still getting fatal crashes on PC just tested. I thought maybe since I had to reset everything video settings and all the grab kills it was fixed but crashed as soon as I killed a bot and tried 2 times on bots both crashed.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Nope still getting fatal crashes on PC just tested. I thought maybe since I had to reset everything video settings and all the grab kills it was fixed but crashed as soon as I killed a bot and tried 2 times on bots both crashed.

Yup im crashing in offline mode against bots too. Troubleshot the last hour reinstalling drivers and what not thinking it was just me like an idiot. lol rip

23 hours ago, turfking8 said:

I hope they find out who these assholes are and try them in a court of law and give them the death penalty if we can cuz they deserve it, give them the Jason death penalty and if you can't do that, at least put him in jail for a decade or longer, scumbags.

The death penalty might be a bit extreme for this. We're not talking about treason or espionage.

Jail time in the darkest, darkest facility and a very big fine would be more appropriate.

12 hours ago, User2262 said:

@psychophonic how do they reset people?

It's not appropriate to ask stuff like that here on the forum.

• Like 2

@fairplay I was curious about it because I've never heard about it before. I didn't want to worry about my stats being reset. I don't even have a computer. Like how does someone just reset your stats on a different platform?

The truth is that 3 players were banned hwid, and for revenge, they hacked the servers.
Before that, they had successfully blocked my connection with my Steam ID, me and another player. We couldn't connect to the game before everyone else, but we could play with another account. I know this because they warned me that they would create a tool for this on my Youtube page a few months ago, but they deleted their messages (which I saved).
I played with another account on Wednesday and they were in my lobby all evening. I filmed them with all their hacks and they got banned permanently.

I'm sorry for what's going on, and I hope we can play in the days to come.