Anyone else having this problem? I've played about 5-6 rounds tonight and all but 1-2 of them have ended in a time-out error. The first round, I was Jason and suddenly lost all controls except walking, then got the error a few seconds later. Second round, I'm Jason again and get as far as trapping the shack before getting hit again. 

Third round, I was a counselor. I find the fuse and go to get my Bunny Girl on (Deb's my main). I hold X, pass the skill check, and... nothing. The circles still red but nothing happens. I let go and try again but get another time-out error. I play something else for a couple of hours and try again. First round, I'm a counselor and this time I actually get to finish. Second round comes, I'm Jason, got about 5 minutes in and had yet another time-out error.

My ping was about 80-120 ms and the network test on the PS4 gave me about 8.5 MP's download, 700+ kps upload. Normally if I get a time-out error it's only once and afterwards it's business as usual, but tonight it's just been one after the other. Any ideas?

• Like 1

Since yesterday you cannot play a single game soon after, to start it does not let you open doors or anything and instantly kicks you out. THE PS4 SERVERS HAVE TOUCHED

@HaHaTrumpWon, Gun did post on Twitter yesterday that people were reporting issues with connecting to the servers and they were looking into it. I don't know if the issue has been resolved yet or not.

**edit: Apparently the issue hasn't been resolved, there are people responding (as recent as half hour ago) to the initial tweet asking about an ETA of when the servers will be back up and running. People reporting what you mentioned, game will start, but shortly after they have interaction glitches and then the connection drops you.

@mattshotcha, I know the team is aware, but have you got any feedback from them on this situation?

THANK YOU SINCE YESTERDAY NOTHING YOU CAN ONLY PRIVATE WITH FRIENDS

Just now, brazo said:

THANKS AFTER YESTERDAY NOTHING YOU CAN ONLY PRIVATE WITH FRIENDS

Yes, people are also reporting that Private Matches are working fine.

More than likely something from this recent patch has finally showed itself.

I HOPE THAT THEY WILL RESOLVE IT SOON, WE ARE ENOUGH TO PLAY AND IT IS ANNOYING

Yesterday morning I had a similar issue on xbox.  Everything would be fine until about 10 seconds into the match. After 10 seconds I would lose connection and get booted.  I retried about a dozen times and it would lose connection after 10 seconds every single time. This was in Quick Play on Xbox

I tried again later that day and everything has been fine since.

5 minutes ago, brazo said:

I HOPE THAT THEY WILL RESOLVE IT SOON, WE ARE ENOUGH TO PLAY AND IT IS ANNOYING

They've had issues with the servers after patches in the past. Now that it is finally causing issues and they know about it, they'll probably have it worked out soon.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Anyone else having this problem? I've played about 5-6 rounds tonight and all but 1-2 of them have ended in a time-out error. The first round, I was Jason and suddenly lost all controls except walking, then got the error a few seconds later. Second round, I'm Jason again and get as far as trapping the shack before getting hit again. 

Third round, I was a counselor. I find the fuse and go to get my Bunny Girl on (Deb's my main). I hold X, pass the skill check, and... nothing. The circles still red but nothing happens. I let go and try again but get another time-out error. I play something else for a couple of hours and try again. First round, I'm a counselor and this time I actually get to finish. Second round comes, I'm Jason, got about 5 minutes in and had yet another time-out error.

My ping was about 80-120 ms and the network test on the PS4 gave me about 8.5 MP's download, 700+ kps upload. Normally if I get a time-out error it's only once and afterwards it's business as usual, but tonight it's just been one after the other. Any ideas?

I actually managed to get through one game yesterday, but it was choppy. Then it started again.

The team has been investigating and will continue. I unfortunately do not have more info at this time.

I’m playing on non/dedicated server. I send host a message explaining situation, and they still quit of course. 

Also I have been getting on US servers, but they are timing out. 

I am on Xbox and had it happen 3 or 4 times on Monday, a couple times on Tuesday as well.  I played 3 games last night and had no problem but we did have a Jason disconnect so I don't know if he quit or got knocked. 

21 minutes ago, 999enits said:

its russian hackers who took down the servers. they are bragging about it on discord servers related to f13. they got hwid banned so they just fucked the server.

Can you tell them to stick to American elections and leave important things like F13 The Game alone?

• Haha 3

The last two days, just like everybody else is posting, every time I go to play the game starts and I'm either staring at a blank screen or I'm staring at a still picture of Campground and nothing happens or the game actually starts and I can't grab or open anything, like I was stuck in the main house on packanack and couldn't get out and then 2 minutes later it timed out and booted me. I was Jason & couldn't grab the knives, couldn't do anything but walk around a little bit... it's been a really frustrating two days for me and everybody else that I've turned on to the game recently.  I fear that it's going to turn people off permanently if it doesn't get resolved soon. I literally just got about 10 different people into this game in hopes of having private matches without quitting fools so please fix it and keep us up-to-date. Thanks

@999enits

These are not russian hackers. I`m sure the devs know or guess who these hackers are. My team was involved in their bans %) But everything will be fine. We are waiting for a solution to the problem.  

• Thanks 1

This is also happening to me and I play on ps4 and switch and it happens on both platforms! The match starts and in 10 seconds I am unable to do anything and then I am kicked out of the match due to net problems and my Ping is fine!

@mattshotcha  I have an idea it could be tgames(hacker) who may be doing this because he a few months ago he said he was just doing something that could destroy all game servers on all platforms but I reported it when he wrote about it and I also sent a proof. I dont know if you did something about it. 

3 minutes ago, Cristiano said:

Why did you said that? I know they can do that

I thought you didn't know. My friend was cleared a couple of hours ago on PS4. I just warned you about the problem.

Bored scumbag douchebags got to ruin things for no good reason guess there's not enough hours in the days for them to pull the Pud they got to mess with people's gaming want to do something constructive with your hacking that go take down China, scumbags, the hackers and China