Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

New Ending After Jason Kill.

If you kill Jason instead of the game ending after Tommy Kills Jason with a weapon why cant players explore the dead Jason and continue to explore the campgrounds and earn extra points by fixing cars and the fuse box.

then if you dont leave in the cars or call the police in a certain amount of time Jason awakes and is stronger than before.

Even if we could add new content I would vote no for this.  Pretty much any idea that will lead to matches dragging on longer than they already do will get a no vote from me.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

New game mode, that means new content.

its not new content to let a match go on exploring the map.

@mattshotcha what do you think.

I think this would be a lot of restructuring and development time for little impact. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I think this would be a lot of restructuring and development time for little impact. 

Maybe so.

but it would have been great to earn extra points fixing the boat and wondering the camp and exploring the campgrounds.

exploring Jasons shack with no threat and driving the car around the camp.

15 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Maybe so.

but it would have been great to earn extra points fixing the boat and wondering the camp and exploring the campgrounds.

exploring Jasons shack with no threat and driving the car around the camp.

You can currently do all of that in a Private Match with friends. It actually only takes 2 to launch a PM.

14 hours ago, Strigoi said:

explore the dead Jason

😂😂😂😂

check his wallet!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

😂😂😂😂

check his wallet!

Bet you he has an America Express card!

lol

@Strigoi

Killing Jason is the Ultimate win condition the match should definitely end when there is no threat from Jason any longer.........

Repairing and fixing things and driving around Aimlessly Has no point or value once Jason is down for the count.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Bet you he has an America Express card!

lol

@Strigoi

Killing Jason is the Ultimate win condition the match should definitely end when there is no threat from Jason any longer.........

Repairing and fixing things and driving around Aimlessly Has no point or value once Jason is down for the count.

I Feel like im the only one with an imagination here.

After  killing Jason counselors could run around the camp.

Tommy Jarvis could go into a psychotic rage and attack other counselors.

The ending of the match as it is now is fine. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

@Laotian Lam, I wouldn't want longer matches either.

@glowing ooze, I checked Jason's wallet once. I found $13, a photo of Pam, and a ticket stub for Halloween.

@OCT 31 1978, there was evidence of a credit card having been there, but someone already took it. Given the scratch marks on the wallet, I suspect Freddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Feel like im the only one with an imagination here.

You definitely have an imagination that’s for sure.......

some might even say An OVER- ACTIVE IMAGINATION.

After  killing Jason counselors could run around the camp.

For what Purpose to hold the match hostage from getting your XP  instead of moving on to another match.....

All the Fun To be hand in the game involves Jason being alive..... once he is dead..... that’s it the rest of the objectives don’t matter.....he is the End all be all of the match.

Tommy Jarvis could go into a psychotic rage and attack other counselors.

Tommy is the Hero character and though he has fits of rage in the movies it really wouldn’t fit for the game ......

And players Don’t need another Character teaming with Jason and killing counselors...

There’s enough teamer’s out there as is......

killing counselors is Jason‘s job it’s his game......

On 7/2/2020 at 3:37 AM, Strigoi said:

If you kill Jason instead of the game ending after Tommy Kills Jason with a weapon why cant players explore the dead Jason and continue to explore the campgrounds and earn extra points by fixing cars and the fuse box.

then if you dont leave in the cars or call the police in a certain amount of time Jason awakes and is stronger than before.

Looks like Coronavirus missed one...

2 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

The double XP neutralizes any reason to get even more points.

I'm sure a lot of people have been using this time to get that extra XP over the last few months.

• Like 3

There's already Jason's who just flat out quit during the kill.

Want to know what would happen if this horrible idea was to ever happen, not that it would because Matt already said no...

All Jason's would quit at some point because who wants to sit there staring at the screen doing nothing for 15 minutes because some random people can't figure out that they can use private matches to explore the map, repair everything and explore the shack. 

• Like 1

Think about this.

suddenly  Tommy Jarvis after killing Jason goes insane.

Tommy suddenly hears pamela voorhees and strange laughs and commands.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Think about this.

Any changes to the game then the players adapt to that change to counter it. Eg Tommy starts with knife so 90% of time Tommy gets slashed now. 

Your Tommy going evil idea means the second Jason dies everyone would just gang attack Tommy. Making that idea pretty pointless. Possibly funny to see once or twice but still makes no sense game wise & adds nothing but a group murder at the end of the match. 

On 7/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, Fair Play said:

I'm sure a lot of people have been using this time to get that extra XP over the last few months.

What I meant by that was with double XP you wouldn't have to worry about getting more chances to fix objectives. I was responding to the OP's "extra points" argument.

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

What I meant by that was with double XP you wouldn't have to worry about getting more chances to fix objectives. I was responding to the OP's "extra points" argument.

I know what you were getting at, and agree. The point that one can earn now are more than enough, and a part of the reason that players leveling now are likely grateful, as our current continual double XP is still going on.

• Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 5:36 AM, Strigoi said:

Think about this.

And watch Tommy get gang banged immediately to death after Jason dies.

Brilliant!

Strigoi, seriously. These suggestions you come up with will never work and you're not stopping to think about things before posting them.

Also, put them in the suggestions section and not the general area.

• Haha 1