For either X number of matches or for the week, you can spend CP if level 150 to have a temporary 4th perk slot. This will give the level 150’s something to spend their CP on. I’m not sure about going past 4 perks, but only a handful are meta, so this could give the opportunity to maybe use a perk you normally wouldn’t. 

On the flip side if choosing might be too strong, have for any level a random perk they can choose to temporarily use for CP. By random I’m thinking of two things. First option is you’d spend the CP and a perk roll would occur. If you like what you see you can run with it for the limited time. If not, you can keep trying for the same amount of CP.  

The second option would be a chosen weekly perk (that would start and end on Fridays of course) from the devs with all rarities of the one perk with different costs for each rarity. What options of the rarity you could choose from would be based on your level and only 150’s can get legendary. Kind of like DbD’s Shrine of Secrets, but temporary. 

I’m not sure what the CP cost should be for something like this, but thinking higher as many level 150 players have tons of CP just laying around. Unfortunately this probably would count as new content, but decided to post this anyways.  

• Haha 1