GamingNerd93

Glitches that came with Recent Game update

What glitches have y'all seen that came back with the recent game update? What I've seen the most is the car rubberbanding. 

Definitely rubber banding when doing grab kills happens more often it makes it look like you are using the abduction tech but you aren't. I also had a bot glitch in a tent. 

did the new patch break the dances cuz i got the dances pack thats a dollar on the ps4 store and  none of the females do the new dances only some of the dudes?

23 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

- Stun Resistance Jason's have + Stun Resistance.

I haven't noticed that and I main part 5 who has this weakness. I'll have to pay more attention now but as I say I haven't noticed that at all but if true,hey I'm not complaining.LOL

Since yesterday you cannot play a single game soon after, to start it does not let you open doors or anything and instantly kicks you out. ¿THE PS4 SERVERS HAVE TOUCHED?

It isnt/wasnt just a PS4 issue.  Xbox had same problem yesterday.  Seems to have been fixed (for xbox at least).

A few times I’ve not been able to turn the camera with the right stick. My joystick was crapped out so I went to get a new one, and I still had this happen a couple times. Can’t interact either when this happens.

Fatal error when playing the game or waiting on lobbies/offline bots mode. Is anyone else getting this too or is it my old computer?