Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Jason kill Glitch.

So im playing on ps4 and the Girl uses the sweater and Jasons mask is off i swing and hit Jason in the head and he crouches down on his knees.

then the X Button appears and i push it and nothing happens and the X Symbol is just floating in the Air.

Sounds like my kinda glitch!!!!!

Lol...relax it was a joke.

Could have Been your internet connection......or possibly a glitch.

39 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

So im playing on ps4 and the Girl uses the sweater and Jasons mask is off i swing and hit Jason in the head and he crouches down on his knees.

then the X Button appears and i push it and nothing happens and the X Symbol is just floating in the Air.

I thank jesus when it happens while I am playing jason. Generally when counselors try to kill Jason they just focus on that, so if they f up they are f'd. When this happens I just look at the about to be tunelled girl who stole my sweter and say "Hehe boiiiiii"

I can't help but think some of these issues are server/connection related.  Like the random counselor glitch.  I dunno how that issue all of a sudden pops up.

Connection definitely could be it. Did the Jason disconnect? Cause I've seen that a lot as well in the kill once they kneel, they quit.

Also, just like Jason's grab kills, if there isn't room in the environment you could end up with a "no-swing" moment.

And @Strigoi you simply type @ then start typing Matt and I promise you my name will pop up. There is no need for a Bat Signal, or flare gun, or carrier pigeon. Just tag me.

But honestly, this is a low priority bug at this time, if it is in fact a bug. 

• Thanks 1