Hi,

While I know that the developers didn't want to put a mode in there that allowed for counselors to be played against an AI Jason, I think it would still be a good move for practice. When I want to brush up on my Jason kill skills, I generally will play against off line bots. How do you get that practice as a counselor? Truth is you don't. You get thrust into the game being expected to know what to do right off the bat.

Even if an offline, play as a counselor was released as DLC, I would buy it for sure.

3 hours ago, Bigbossman1202 said:

Hi,

While I know that the developers didn't want to put a mode in there that allowed for counselors to be played against an AI Jason, I think it would still be a good move for practice. When I want to brush up on my Jason kill skills, I generally will play against off line bots. How do you get that practice as a counselor? Truth is you don't. You get thrust into the game being expected to know what to do right off the bat.

Even if an offline, play as a counselor was released as DLC, I would buy it for sure.

The current lawsuit is tying up all things F13 and prevents any new content from being released. In addition, the game is three years old, and in the late stage of development.

• Like 1

Only hope is if Gun Media is able to put a free roam mode when the servers eventually go down, and that's if they are somehow able to do it without it being new content.