Since the last update. I am never Jason and yes my preference is on Jason it's crazy I will go hrs with not being JASON. Dev team can fix it please thanks

My preferred Jason characters are Part 3: Largely due to his grip strength & that he can run, Part 2 Jason: Due to that he starts with more traps, & Part 6 Jason: Due to his quicker recharge of Sense & Shift abilities. 

Strange, my preference is counselor but I'm Jason after 2 games when I change my preference.

6 hours ago, Beardown08 said:

Since the last update. I am never Jason and yes my preference is on Jason it's crazy I will go hrs with not being JASON. Dev team can fix it please thanks

It has nothing to do with the latest patch. The Jason selection process has been a shit show for a while now. I have had a stretch of 60+ games without being selected as Jason and my preference is set on Jason. Short of quitting the match and hopping into another until you are selected, there's nothing that you can do. That's why you see people leaving as soon as the match starts most times. The lobby hop to be selected as Jason.

I understand I've had the gm since week 1. And I've never had such long stretches if not being Jason. Now it's once every 2hrs no joke. 

@Beardown08, Still has nothing to do with this current patch. It did happen after a patch, but not this one. We had a thread back after said patch and people were chiming in how long it was taking them to be selected as Jason. Several members were stating 40 or more matches. I've had a few 40+ stretches which caused me to lobby hop, which I normally don't do. And as I said before, the record for me is 60+ matches. After this current patch, I've played on three separate occasions. Each time I've played about 6 hours and was selected as Jason twice each time.

What I don't understand however, are the ones that get selected back to back rounds, then someone else gets selected for a round, then the one that went twice gets selected again. Something is broken.

Just leave when not chosen and go lobby hopping till you are chosen.It's called being a "Jason main". I know I'll get lots of flack suggesting that as a certain person who previously responded is adamantly against doing this.But I dare anyone to debate me. My ultimate response is forcing people to stay and play will just create trolls especially if you don't like playing counselor to begin with. I'm totally guilty of being a "Jason main" most of the time. 

On 6/29/2020 at 8:32 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Beardown08, Still has nothing to do with this current patch. It did happen after a patch, but not this one. We had a thread back after said patch and people were chiming in how long it was taking them to be selected as Jason. Several members were stating 40 or more matches. I've had a few 40+ stretches which caused me to lobby hop, which I normally don't do. And as I said before, the record for me is 60+ matches. After this current patch, I've played on three separate occasions. Each time I've played about 6 hours and was selected as Jason twice each time.

What I don't understand however, are the ones that get selected back to back rounds, then someone else gets selected for a round, then the one that went twice gets selected again. Something is broken.

For whatever reason, this game seems to like making me Jason twice in a row fairly often. When it does, I usually let everybody go in the second round (on the basis of "Some people have to wait hours to be Jason and here I am getting two turns in a row. The least I can do is hurry things up by giving them an easy escape") unless it's a lobby full of Stun and Dancers. If that's the case then fuck fair-play, let's see how many of you I can make rage-quit.