Bigbossman1202

Anyone been teleported while grabbed by Jason?

There have been a couple of times I've been grabbed by Jason & have been teleported to different areas. One time, Jason grabbed me & ended up being out in the middle of the lake. Once I was teleported, Jason didn't have a grip on me. The second time it happened, I was grabbed & then Jason & I were both teleported into a cabin, where I was promptly killed.

Has anyone experienced this? 

I've seen this a handful of times after the recent patches happened. I also saw it happen when I first started playing two years ago, but haven't seen it again till the recent patches. 

People call it abduction. The Jason player is cheating basically. Even if you have a knife it won’t matter. Best thing you can do is make a note of the Jason player and avoid them in future matches. I’ve seen Jason’s do it to Tommy or Sweater girl then drown them to avoid the Jason kill. 

As @Top_Cat mentioned, it's called abduction. It's considered "Jason Tech" by those that use it. Sounds better calling it tech instead of cheating.

It happens randomly also,lot of rubber banding going on. I was Jason the other day and at least 3 times when I grab killed it rubber banded us to another part of the map and everyone was jumping on my case claiming "cheater" "I'm reporting you." when I did nothing wrong it was not intentional.

8 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

People call it abduction. The Jason player is cheating basically. Even if you have a knife it won’t matter. Best thing you can do is make a note of the Jason player and avoid them in future matches. I’ve seen Jason’s do it to Tommy or Sweater girl then drown them to avoid the Jason kill. 

Truthfully, I don't think the guy that was playing as Jason was cheating. I think if anything he was either inexperienced playing as Jason or was just messing with me. If you watch the video near the end, we go back & forth between me repairing the power generator & him damaging it. Each time that he grabbed me, he kept walking around like he didn't know how to perform a kill.

@Bigbossman1202, he wasn’t inexperienced, lol. He was just messing with you. You can already tell he was above level 113 considering he had a machete and was using part 4. He knew exactly what he was doing when he did the abduction. It was almost textbook compared to the ones I’ve seen. 

Watch these clips, this guy knew what he was doing:

@TimDuke 01, I can also confirm it happens by accident. This was a match a couple months back. I have no idea how it happened, other than rubber banding like you were talking about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bigbossman1202 said:

Truthfully, I don't think the guy that was playing as Jason was cheating. I think if anything he was either inexperienced playing as Jason or was just messing with me. If you watch the video near the end, we go back & forth between me repairing the power generator & him damaging it. Each time that he grabbed me, he kept walking around like he didn't know how to perform a kill.

It honestly looked like you were a willing participant to the entire thing and teaming.  At least that's how I would read that entire situation if I was in that lobby, especially after he abducted you and didn't drown you. 

12 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

I’ve seen Jason’s do it to Tommy or Sweater girl then drown them to avoid the Jason kill. 

*Whistles innocently* Yeah... uh... what a bunch of assholes, huh?

Seriously, if a counselor decides to 'give up', I might abduct them just to show them something they may have never seen before, but I'm not going to do it in a typical round, especially against a kill squad (I don't want them to have the excuse of "The only reason we didn't kill you is because you cheated!")

HOWEVER.... if they start sliding or using exploits, then fuck yes I'll abduct your ass and drop you into the lake... might even let you get >.< this close to shore and then drown you at the last possible moment just to piss you off even more. When you get butt-hurt about it and start crying, I'm going to laugh, upload the video, then send you the link to it along with the time-stamp so you can see exactly when it went from "Oh joy, another kill squad" to "Ohhh... so you wanna cheat, huh? Ok, two can play that game".

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, SirMang said:

It honestly looked like you were a willing participant to the entire thing and teaming.  At least that's how I would read that entire situation if I was in that lobby, especially after he abducted you and didn't drown you. 

Willing participant? I could see how you'd think that, but that's just not the case. Like I said, that was the first time I had seen something like that. I simply wanted to post it because I haven't seen that before. I don't even know how that is performed.

In any case, I reported it to the developers so that they can be aware of it & maybe fix it.

No. Never had a problem with this. Ever.

Swear

😶

I'm not saying it can be done. But if it could, theoretically speaking of course 😉, there would probably be 4 different ways to do it. 3 intentional and 1 unintentional. I don't think it would be easy to patch out. Again theoretically, since I've never seen it before...

Just got done playing a public match as Jason and at two different times I grabbed someone, performed a grab kill, and then I was teleported to a random spot on the map during the kill. Im not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I was accused of glitching which I wasn't. This occurred on Xbox one

Happened a couple of times when I was Jason. I'm not sure if it was a glitch or somehow I used the morph skill as I was trying to press the button for a kill. 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

*Whistles innocently* Yeah... uh... what a bunch of assholes, huh?

Seriously, if a counselor decides to 'give up', I might abduct them just to show them something they may have never seen before, but I'm not going to do it in a typical round, especially against a kill squad (I don't want them to have the excuse of "The only reason we didn't kill you is because you cheated!")

HOWEVER.... if they start sliding or using exploits, then fuck yes I'll abduct your ass and drop you into the lake... might even let you get >.< this close to shore and then drown you at the last possible moment just to piss you off even more. When you get butt-hurt about it and start crying, I'm going to laugh, upload the video, then send you the link to it along with the time-stamp so you can see exactly when it went from "Oh joy, another kill squad" to "Ohhh... so you wanna cheat, huh? Ok, two can play that game".

That's the truth. If they want tha smoke, they get tha smoke. As far as the pk being taken out of play that only happens if they water abduct. 🤣

This is one annoying as bug or error because it ruins the game for some of us.

it was cool when it was just rare but now it's annoying. (I play on PS4)