Sign in to follow this  
Bigbossman1202

Pamela Laughing While Playing

Hi,

I was curious if anyone could tell me what it means when you are playing as a counselor & Jason's mask flashes over your mini-map & a short time later, you her Jason's mother laughing. I know that its not when your fear level is maxed out, because when that happens, your mini-map disappears & the it is much harder to tell where you are going with a limited view.

Any ideas?

Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2020 at 9:49 PM, Bigbossman1202 said:

Hi,

I was curious if anyone could tell me what it means when you are playing as a counselor & Jason's mask flashes over your mini-map & a short time later, you her Jason's mother laughing. I know that its not when your fear level is maxed out, because when that happens, your mini-map disappears & the it is much harder to tell where you are going with a limited view.

Any ideas?

The laughter triggers when Jason’s Rage meter has filled up completely and he will no longer be able to be stunned will melee weapons.....

He can be stunned with the shotgun bear traps,  The last hit that de-masks him and the sweater.

The more you know  🌈 ️ 

Edited by OCT 31 1978
Prince Ali ! fabulous he ! Ali ababwa!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Consider it the "tardy bell". If you're able to hear it, you're in trouble.

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2020 at 12:25 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

The laughter triggers when Jason’s Rage meter has filled up completely and he will no longer be able to be stunned will melee weapons.....

He can be stunned with the shotgun and The last hit that de-masks him and the sweater.

The more you know  🌈 ️ 

Can also snag him with bear traps. 

• Thanks 1