I know F13 won’t have any new DLC due to the lawsuit. However, is it possible for the publisher to lower the requirements for the following trophies: The Sequel, The Final Chapter, Jason Goes To Hell, Gotta Kill Em All, Head Counselor, and Camp Counselors. 

I collect platinum trophies and sadly F13 seems extremely hard to get its platinum trophy. It’s rarely to play as Jason in a public match. Therefore, achieving some of these trophies seems impossible. 

If there is any chance to reduce the requirements to achieve those trophies then this would be great. I’m very close to get the platinum but I’m stuck with those trophies!

That question has already been asked and the answer was no. I only need the 1000 matches as Jason and a PHD in murder trophy to platinum the game. Only 254 more matches to go for the 1000. I kind of agree with their stance on not lowering the requirements though. It would be a huge slap in the face to the people that grinded to get them. Want the trophies? Earn them. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That question has already been asked and the answer was no. I only need the 1000 matches as Jason and a PHD in murder trophy to platinum the game. Only 254 more matches to go for the 1000. I kind of agree with their stance on not lowering the requirements though. It would be a huge slap in the face to the people that grinded to get them. Want the trophies? Earn them. 

Still Hunting for the PHD in Murder huh?

How are you going about it?

Are you using one of the lists here on the forums or just going about your own way?

• Like 1

I really don’t think it will hurt anybody if they lowered the requirements. Everyone would benefit from it. I really hope they reconsider it and do some changes. 

21 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Still Hunting for the PHD in Murder huh?

How are you going about it?

Are you using one of the lists here on the forums or just going about your own way?

I’ve used the lists on here and a few videos on YouTube as well. When I had two copies of the game, I had my son join me in private matches and was getting the kills in order of one of the videos. I honestly think I’ve gotten them all and the trophy is just bugged. I’ll probably be playing one day and just get a ordinary kill on someone and the damned trophy will pop, lol. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’ve used the lists on here and a few videos on YouTube as well. When I had two copies of the game, I had my son join me in private matches and was getting the kills in order of one of the videos. I honestly think I’ve gotten them all and the trophy is just bugged. I’ll probably be playing one day and just get a ordinary kill on someone and the damned trophy will pop, lol. 

I guarantee it’s going to be one of the simplest kills Too...... a head slam, face crush or closet/ locker/ out house.

That’s what it was for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StayAlive4 said:

I really don’t think it will hurt anybody if they lowered the requirements. Everyone would benefit from it. I really hope they reconsider it and do some changes. 

As someone who has the platinum for the game, work for it like I, and many others, did. 

• Thanks 1