Had a Mitch "hiding" in a tent but he was standing outside the tent .Tent was glowing red couldn't grab,slash nor throwing knife and the kill prompt on the tent didn't work. The Bots are even exploiting now!! LOL Will post video when I finish uploading to YouTube.   

• Haha 1

Interesting...

The bots are more human than one thought possible.

On the bright side, at least the tents are being used.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yes this is still happening...and it happens I'd say at least 1 in 4 matches...I hope they fix this one.

On 6/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

Had a Mitch "hiding" in a tent but he was standing outside the tent .Tent was glowing red couldn't grab,slash nor throwing knife and the kill prompt on the tent didn't work. The Bots are even exploiting now!! LOL Will post video when I finish uploading to YouTube.   

Had this problem several days ago instead it was tommy jarvis standing right in front of the tent that he's supposed to be hiding in.

What worries me is if this can be done by a actual live player but hasn't been discovered yet. That would be a nightmare if it could be possible to do this in a actual lobby match but I'm sure it would have been discovered by now I would think,everyone would be using it.

37 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

What worries me is if this can be done by a actual live player but hasn't been discovered yet. That would be a nightmare if it could be possible to do this in a actual lobby match but I'm sure it would have been discovered by now I would think,everyone would be using it.

It's a forgotten glitch. Nothing new. It was originally patched. Looks like it might be back though.