2 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Jason went to Hell.

When's he coming back? 😎

• Haha 1

Don't know if anyone else noticed but he had the red cursor directly on the car. I'm wondering if this is a side effect of them fixing the issue of when Jason would morph near or on the car it glitched the car but now Jason gets glitched.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Don't know if anyone else noticed but he had the red cursor directly on the car. I'm wondering if this is a side effect of them fixing the issue of when Jason would morph near or on the car it glitched the car but now Jason gets glitched.

Thats what I was thinking too. 

36 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

Thats what I was thinking too.

I tried to re create this against the bots on the same map with the car in the same spot and couldn't get it to do it and I tried multiple times from different locations.Still needs to be looked into even if it only happens rarely.

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I tried to re create this against the bots on the same map with the car in the same spot and couldn't get it to do it and I tried multiple times from different locations.Still needs to be looked into even if it only happens rarely.

That was a great eye, I didn’t even realize the cursor had ended up on the car and I watched the clip several times before I posted it trying to find out what happened. I also submitted it to Jasonkillsbugs before starting this thread.  Hopefully it was just an isolated event and won’t happen to anyone else. Kind of a letdown waiting match after match to be Jason, and then this happened. 

The morph grid spot is right next to the car on that particular map and that particular location.The only other thing I can think of is it may have to do with being in an online match as latency/ping maybe involved in the formula as well as there is no ping against the bots. Grasping at straws on that theory.

One things gets "fixed" something else gets screwed up.  thats this game in a nutshell unfortunately 

Same thing happened to me morphing to the same spot:

Edit: This was a while ago, so it's not linked to the recent patch.

@aurllcooljay, thanks for sharing. Good to know this isn't a result of the latest patch. Seems to be a very rare occurrence however, haven't seen many more instances reported.

it just happened to my friend last night. pack small, morphing after the car.. the thing was is he could still walk around for a while under the map until it dropped him totaly out.