Sign in to follow this  
noglu

Steam summer sale begins...

Why is this game not discounted at Steam Summer Sale? Since there are no PC users, Asian users cannot match beyond the discount period. Who will buy a game that cannot add content for $20?

I paid $20 2 years ago and I think it was well worth the money despite the bugs and lack of new content.

But its definitely a buy at your own risk scenario.  Plug could be pulled on the server at any time.

26 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

I paid $20 2 years ago and I think it was well worth the money despite the bugs and lack of new content.

But its definitely a buy at your own risk scenario.  Plug could be pulled on the server at any time.

I also bought the game about a year ago, and since there is no user without discount period, it is very difficult to start the game.

Although I have the game for PS4, I would consider buying it for PC if there was a sale. But at least the DLCs are 50% off right now.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:12 PM, noglu said:

Why is this game not discounted at Steam Summer Sale? Since there are no PC users, Asian users cannot match beyond the discount period. Who will buy a game that cannot add content for $20?

Some people will pay $20, even if others won't. If you buy at less than the initial price, you come out ahead in saving money.

A patient gamer will buy at the right time.

• Like 2

I am surprised there is not a sale, even a 25% off discount. The playercount on PC really does pick up every time they have a sale.