A very common bug that I come across that can sometimes ruin the immersion is that when counselors scream or make death sounds the voice unmatched the gender but it is very common for the voice not to match the character (ex. Jenny dying while A.J.’s voice is screaming in agony.) if anyone else deals with it just reply I guess

On 6/24/2020 at 10:53 PM, Look_who’s_dancing said:

A very common bug that I come across that can sometimes ruin the immersion is that when counselors scream or make death sounds the voice unmatched the gender but it is very common for the voice not to match the character (ex. Jenny dying while A.J.’s voice is screaming in agony.) if anyone else deals with it just reply I guess

Am I the only one who sometimes hears Chad out of nowhere, even if nobody's playing as a Chad that round?

On 6/24/2020 at 10:53 PM, Look_who’s_dancing said:

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 2

When you get to the last 2 minutes of the match and the music changes, I swesr I can hear this really faint voice of a child in the background or something 

7 minutes ago, Laotian Lam said:

When you get to the last 2 minutes of the match and the music changes, I swesr I can hear this really faint voice of a child in the background or something 

Anything is possible. If you get it on video, I'd like to hear it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Am I the only one who sometimes hears Chad out of nowhere, even if nobody's playing as a Chad that round?

I have that happen quite a lot. Sounds like Chad running out of stamina or getting slashed. I also get a high pitched beep during some matches too. 

2 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

I never noticed that but I did notice that there are lots of sounds going on there. When I get my masked knocked off and they ready to kill me, I always disappear and I return when that 2min music starts 

1 hour ago, Pyegow said:

I never noticed that but I did notice that there are lots of sounds going on there. When I get my masked knocked off and they ready to kill me, I always disappear and I return when that 2min music starts 

It is rare that I get into a situation where the counselors actually have a good chance of killing me, but when I do, I usually disappear entirely for a few minutes and come back in Stalk to watch them from a distance. Last time this happened I let them call the cops and just waited (Higgens small, they were in road, I was near cemetery). A couple of minutes later I noticed that their sweater girl got bored and escaped 😁 Time to die, bitches!