• Pig Splitter
    • Axe
    • Battle Axe
    • Fire Axe
    • PickAxe
    • Spear
    • Devil's Trident
    • Shears

Yeah what is everyone's favorite weapon to run on their Jason?

Generic i'm sure but i use the machete all the time with all the Jasons (doe i switch out once in awhile for variety sake but stick with the machete as my main) as it is the most fastest one handed weapon (aside from the pig splitter) to take down barricaded doors (approximately 8 seconds as i timed it) with a non destructive Jason, has decent kills & range, & overall iconic but what about you guys?What's your favorite weapon to use on Jason?😁

Spear- Best ranged weapon, easy to double tap, compensate a bit without Quick Block in Quick Play by out-ranging counselor's counter attacks instead.

Con: Hard to use, especially breaking single window with it.

i remeber when spear was the worst weapon. dark times for part 6 mains...

I kept all my Jason’s with the original weapons. I mainly play part 3. If other players hadn’t checked my level or I joined a lobby after the countdown screen they’d assume I was a lower level player and do dumb stuff and get killed easier. 

If a part 3 with an axe starts the match everyone kind of takes it easy. If a part 3 with a machete starts the match the players know it will be a tough match and play accordingly. 

Where’s bare hands for the head punch and asphyxiation only Jason players? They only use a weapon to break down doors and don’t care about a weapons kills, speed, or range. Just immediately spam the kill button after grabbing! 

I do like the machete, but been more into the pig splitter lately. I’ll use the spear to change it up. Wish I could use the regular pitchfork that you could see Jason killing Chad with in the old videos. 

2 hours ago, Prince Ali of Crystal Lake said:

Where’s bare hands for the head punch and asphyxiation only Jason players? They only use a weapon to break down doors and don’t care about a weapons kills, speed, or range. Just immediately spam the kill button after grabbing! 

Too easy.😆

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2020 at 1:31 AM, Edgar Edgelord said:

I use pig splitter. It’s a fast one handed weapon with the most horrifying kills! Machete is classic, but pig splitter is brutal. 

Co-sign.

I like the Fire Axe, it has slightly more Range than all the one handed weapons. But it still acts like a one handed weapon so it hits all around Jason.

For breaking down doors: the machete is best. It doesn't get stuck nearly as often as any other weapons. Spear is probably second best, although difficult to master.

For combat: the spear, in the right hands, is probably the best weapon. If you run into someone that really knows how to use it anyway. For everyone that doesn't, any single handed weapon will do. Just for the increased reach and lower swing arc. 2 handed weapons swing high and have a shorter reach, making it pretty hard to defend incoming attacks.

The best grab kills are 1 handed choke (works nearly everywhere), (and for speedy kill animations) head punch, back breaker, and body slam. Although I'm sure all the experts above would disagree, all the while stuck in a 30 second kill animation while trying to prevent that cop call from going off...

P.S. Shears are garbage. Every other swing is bound to get stuck in a door, they're long enough that you have to take an extra step back to break an open window, and the kills suck.

• Like 1

Counselor damage is dependent on the Jason used and the counselor perks, not the weapons. 2 handed weapons all swing about the same speed. The range is pretty close to the same. Single handed weapons all have better range and are also pretty much equal in size and swing speed. The spear/trident are both about equal as well. The only notable difference between Jason's weapons is how often they get stuck in doors/walls. The machete gets stuck the least and the shears get stuck the most.

• Like 1

The pigsplitter for the range and if you need to slash more than one player ganging up on you. 

I like the Fire Axe animation kills though. 

• Like 1