Dunken

Does Nerves of Steel & Preparedness have to be 10% for the No Fear Build?

Just curious since I have Nerves of steel 9% and Preparedness 10%.

2 hours ago, Carlso said:

yes, 1% doesn't make much difference

So yes, I do need 10% on both. Ok thanks for letting me know.

20 % - True No Fear:  Stamina regain consistent, Never Stumbles, Never Loss UI, Doesn't scream

19% - Pseudo No Fear: Stamina regain takes a hit (but after quite awhile), very Rarely Stumbles (might happen once in twenty games), Never Loss UI,  Screams sometimes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

20 % - True No Fear:  Stamina regain consistent, Never Stumbles, Never Loss UI, Doesn't scream

19% - Pseudo No Fear: Stamina regain takes a hit (but after quite awhile), very Rarely Stumbles (might happen once in twenty games), Never Loss UI,  Screams sometimes

Tbh, maxed out she still screams. Mostly when Jason tries to shift on her, it's just a mechanic independent of the fear state.

12 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

This 100%. The difference from 19-20% is very noticeable. I play on Xbox now and I'm on 19%. I had a 20% on PS4. 

i just recently, and FINALY i might add, rolled the 10% map to upgrade from my 9% map. i have 10% nerves already. ive been playing as jenny with the 9% & 10% perks for a few months now.

i will say that using the 9% was still very helpful, & it is worth running if that is all ya got.

NoS percentage doesn't matter if your goal is just to never lose your mini-map. 

You could have whatever the bottom level of that perk is and it works just the same. 

9 hours ago, Armani? said:

Tbh, maxed out she still screams. Mostly when Jason tries to shift on her, it's just a mechanic independent of the fear state.

Jenny  will scream if she is moving while Jason is around.  However if she is couched in a some corner hiding behind a desk or something, she won't.

12 hours ago, SirMang said:

NoS percentage doesn't matter if your goal is just to never lose your mini-map. 

You could have whatever the bottom level of that perk is and it works just the same. 

Your stamina regin will take a hit, that's one of the main purposes of the build lol