I made a petition for Friday The 13th The Game asking Gun Media and Black Tower Studios if after the lawsuit ends they would finish the Grendel Map and the Uber Jason from the movie Jason X. And also start making new Friday The 13th Content. Because in my opinion if we don't get any new content for this game it will end up dying. So if you are a big fan of Friday The 13th please sign this petition to keep this game alive and resume the making of all content. http://chng.it/kFmfcdnS4t

There have already been several petitions just like yours. Gun has stated that they will not add anymore content to this game, ever.

• Like 1

@Plinkster68

I......like you Wish more content would be added.....unfortunately no amount of Signatures On a petition will change what has been done.

The lawsuit continues to evolve and Gun has said, no matter what end or no end they would no longer be adding any new content for the game.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hell, at this point, just email the modders that have the clothing packs/extra clothes for the DLCs working perfectly in the game. I'm sure they'd send over the code.

Unless this petition is able to generate enough money to kickstart work on more content (and that's even IF the lawsuit was over), well, I'm sorry but no. That's not how businesses work. You can't expect Gun Media employees to come back to work for no money when they have to keep a roof over their heads.