Is Jason Slashing only foul or fair?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jason slashing only foul or fair?

• Foul - Jason should show some restraint and sympathy to his victims.
    • Fair - Jason is meant to kill by any means necessary.
    • Don't know

7 minutes ago, JED said:

Hehe ok if DBD is trash then what is Friday the 13th? I mean in the past thirty days forty seven thousand some people have logged in DBD on steam vs F13th 407.

still think f13 is better. it is like that because of the lawsuit. when it wasn' t a thing, f13 easily beat dbd in players. till this day youtubers with more than 500k upload f13 content from time to time, but dbd just channels that just post dbd.

not that number of players determine who's better and who's worst. lol, fortnite, and other games of that kind, have 10 times the player base of the two combined, but they are worst... in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, JED said:

Hehe ok if DBD is trash then what is Friday the 13th? I mean in the past thirty days forty seven thousand some people have logged in DBD on steam vs F13th 407.

More people have logged onto Fortnite than DBD.  And Fortnite is by far the dumbest game i' ve ever seen in my life.   So, lets not make it sound like just because more people play something else, it matters.

F13th nails down the actual formula for a Slasher Movie Game.    Its has the settings, the characters and the KILLS.  Which are the most important aspect of the game.  The KILLS!   Its a simple, casual party game with Jason and idiot counselors.  

DBD is a basic game that uses slasher/horror movie icons to make money off it.     The so called killers in DBD are treated like a joke and only have ONE actual kill they they can do.  And the stupid generators...   fixing generators..  and fixing generators.  With killers running around wiping their weapons off after they melee attack.  Because the only thing DBD can do is run around using the same stupid melee attacks and put people on hooks.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Its more of a anti climatic let down type of thing.

i mean, i agree that the animation of  dying by slash is kind of meh. if it was less meh and more gore probably slash would be as cool as grab kills.

People should stop crying and accept it. If people complain about slashing then it just gives me more reasons to slash. If you dont like it too fricking bad. People should git gud rather than crying.

One of my first rules while playing Jason... If anybody in the lobby is excessively bitching about being slashed, chocked killed, throwing knifed,  that makes it almost a guarantee they're going to be killed that way. Not a good idea to tell Jason exactly how to piss you off, especially if you're acting like a obnoxious fuck already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1