Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Killing Jason with Mask on.

Recommended Posts

If Strength perks are reworked.

What about a super strength rare perk that transfers to Tommy Jarvis that will allow a Jason kill with the mask still on.

this will surprise and put fear into the hearts of alot of Jason players.

It will make the game scarier and make Jason players palms sweat.

  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am glad this perk doesn’t exist and hope it won’t be created; in the end it’s still easy enough to kill Jason. 
 

By implementing such powerful perks I am afraid we would see more trolls than we can bear and more Jasons hiding in the water.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your ideas are horrific.

Please keep them to yourself. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont you see  Jason is still able to beat and kill the majority of a single match lobby.

Adding a little balance would improve the game and make it better and scarier for both counselors and Jason players.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason players should have very little if any fear, that is the whole point in being Jason. It needs to be extremely difficult to kill him not easier. The mask buff did very little to deter any kill squads. Anyone playing Jason shouldn't have to worry so much about a kill scenario. I still prepare for a potential kill attempt every match I'm Jason. I trap the shack,try and get the Tommy power first morph and if I guess wrong now I  have to play defensively. A Jason player shouldn't have to go through all that preparation and forethought due to how easy currently it is to kill him. If anything the mask buff needs to be doubled. I wouldn't play the game at all if they did what you are suggesting. It's already bad enough the way it is.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here when everyone are debating about solving the issue of Jason being too easy to kill, @Strigoi makes suggestions of making it even easier 🤣.

 

5 hours ago, Strigoi said:

IThis will surprise and put fear into the hearts of alot of Jason players.

Itl make the game scarier and make Jason players palms sweat.

Umm. You know Jason is supposed to be the killer..... right?! 🤪

 

1 hour ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Jason players should have very little if any fear, that is the whole point in being Jason. It needs to be extremely difficult to kill him not easier. The mask buff did very little to deter any kill squads. Anyone playing Jason shouldn't have to worry so much about a kill scenario. I still prepare for a potential kill attempt every match I'm Jason. I trap the shack,try and get the Tommy power first morph and if I guess wrong now I  have to play defensively. A Jason player shouldn't have to go through all that preparation and forethought due to how easy currently it is to kill him. If anything the mask buff needs to be doubled. I wouldn't play the game at all if they did what you are suggesting. It's already bad enough the way it is.

It's the truth.  If you play Jason, you have to know how to prevent the Kill Scenario.  Not to worry about it is not an option, since the game could be over before anything has happened if Jason neglected taking precautions against it.  I wish it wasn't true, since Killing the Tommy Box denies a lucky player a chance to come back and make impacts not necessarily linked to killing Jason (and gives Jason another kill potentially 😁) , but he is too much of a liability to leave unchecked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Here when everyone are debating about solving the issue of Jason being too easy to kill, @Strigoi makes suggestions of making it even easier 🤣.

 

Umm. You know Jason is supposed to be the killer..... right?! 🤪

Ive done the same thing for years on this forum.

when people start complaining that Jason is too easy to kill i usually make a thread rebuttal to refute those claims.

In the movies Jason always got killed in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Ive done the same thing for years on this forum.

when people start complaining that Jason is too easy to kill i usually make a thread rebuttal to refute those claims.

In the movies Jason always got killed in the end.

This is not a movie script, it's a game.  The movies builds Jason as an menacing threat, and as a game this game should embody the "Spirit of Friday the 13th franchise".  Jason does die or is defeated in those moves, but they are in a unlikely circumstance with a hero, which is replicated in game terms by having it not happens often.  Instead, the game feels more like its in the "Spirit" of Frankenstein, with Villages taking arms and hunting down the monster with how often Jason gets offed, lol. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Strigoi said:

It will make the game scarier and make Jason players palms sweat.

why would we want this? i mean dont you ever play as jason?

 

14 hours ago, SirMang said:

Your ideas are horrific.

Please keep them to yourself. 

nah ideas need to be shared that's why this forum exist i guess, even if most of the community disagree with them. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wolledc said:

I am glad this perk doesn’t exist and hope it won’t be created; in the end it’s still easy enough to kill Jason. 
 

By implementing such powerful perks I am afraid we would see more trolls than we can bear and more Jasons hiding in the water.

We'd probably see less people willing to play as Jason.

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

This is not a movie script, it's a game.  The movies builds Jason as an menacing threat, and as a game this game should embody the "Spirit of Friday the 13th franchise".  Jason does die or is defeated in those moves, but they are in a unlikely circumstance with a hero, which is replicated in game terms by having it not happens often.  Instead, the game feels more like its in the "Spirit" of Frankenstein, with Villages taking arms and hunting down the monster with how often Jason gets offed, lol. 

I agree as a game it shouldn't be an exact play by play emulation of a movie. It can remind of a movie, yet still be fun on both sides of play.

The balance still isn't perfect, but it can still get close, with the right adjustments. It'll be nice to see what changes are made next patch.

3 hours ago, Carlso said:

nah ideas need to be shared that's why this forum exist i guess, even if most of the community disagree with them. 

I agree. Freedom of speech and expression are a thing, even if everyone doesn't agree with what is being said.

@Strigoi, a perk rework is very unlikely this late in the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fair Play said:

We'd probably see less people willing to play as Jason.

Ergo loss in player base and there are only 600 give or take on PC on average playing now . I certainly wouldn't play any more if such a drastic perk existed.That is why a pocket knife perk never came to be either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea @Strigoi !!!

I will do you one better instead of a cut scene at the beginning of every match, were Jason Kills Rob......

It should start with Jason following Rob raising his weapon to kill him but before he can.....Tommy jumps out
( Surprise Morher Fucker!!!)

and slaughters Jason instead......this way you wouldn’t have to worry about whether the kill is too hard or not.....

You would have a full 20......non- stressful,  non- threatening minutes to dance to your hearts content and escape camp at your leisure Any way you want.......This is the difficulty mode you have been craving for all this time....
The difficulty you deserve.

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Great idea @Strigoi !!!

I will do you one better instead of a cut scene at the beginning of every match, were Jason Kills Rob......

It should start with Jason following Rob raising his weapon to kill him but before he can.....Tommy jumps out
( Surprise Morher Fucker!!!)

and slaughters Jason instead......this way you wouldn’t have to worry about whether the kill is too hard or not.....

You would have a full 20......non- stressful,  non- threatening minutes to dance to your hearts content and escape camp at your leisure Any way you want.......This is the difficulty mode you have been craving for all this time....
The difficulty you deserve.

Daaaaaamn! 😆👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SirMang said:

Your ideas are horrific.

Please keep them to yourself. 

I 100% disagree...with your second statement. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Perk called PSYCHO JARVIS where Tommy Jarvis can put on Jasons mask and choose to either help counselors or help Jason would be cool.

Tommy Jarvis in psychotic rage mode can take more damage without needing health spray.

Tommy Jarvis in psychotic rage mode can kill Jason with his mask on.

Once Psycho Jarvis in rage mode kills Jason a message pops up and asks if you want to try to kill the other counselors or let them live.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Tommy Jarvis can put on Jasons mask and choose to either help counselors or help Jason would be cool.

Does the perk activate when he unmasks and wear the mask?...

 

57 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Tommy Jarvis in psychotic rage mode can kill Jason with his mask on.

...Because how could the perk work on that case if Tommy Jarvis needs to take off the mask to wear it?

 

59 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

try to kill the other counselors

it wouldn't be fun, and it would feel clunky. his animations were made to hit jason and not counselors.

 

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

help Jason

how would he help jason if he needs to kill jason before he kills the counselors? why would tommy jarvis want to kill the counselors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this goes on then I'm gonna have to make a GIF for every Strigoi suggestion thread that comes up like I did for Savini Jason request topics lol.

Seriously though, you haven't considered in the slightest what your suggestions would mean gameplay wise. They just wouldn't ever work.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...