This is why I can't stand teamers! We were so close to killing Jason. & Then they talk shit in game lobby like how that game was so easy ect he helped kill this counselor that counselor haha wow. Note, before you watch I'm a level 150 and have been for a long time but I still play the game how it should be played. If not, it takes the fun out of it. I don't ever run over other counsolers Unless they are teaming lol. Or if they slashed as Jason the previous match.. I can't stand that. I wish I saved the gameplay running him over it was great, they both left after that. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThGKOEVIax0

1 hour ago, Slayer xo said:

This is why I can't stand teamers! We were so close to killing Jason. & Then they talk shit in game lobby like how that game was so easy ect he helped kill this counselor that counselor haha wow. Note, before you watch I'm a level 150 and have been for a long time but I still play the game how it should be played. If not, it takes the fun out of it. I don't ever run over other counsolers Unless they are teaming lol. Or if they slashed as Jason the previous match.. I can't stand that. I wish I saved the gameplay running him over it was great, they both left after that. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThGKOEVIax0

I agree with everything you said but what's wrong with a jason slashing?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

I agree with everything you said but what's wrong with a jason slashing?

Because then there's really no point in pocket knives or health sprays. The pocket knives are obvious, and health sprays every time you get slashed it cancels the spray. I never slash not even to stop someone from going through a window, and I still usually kill everyone. I just personally don't think it's how the game was meant to be played. I hate slashing.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Slayer xo said:

Because then there's really no point in pocket knives or health sprays. The pocket knives are obvious, and health sprays every time you get slashed it cancels the spray. I never slash not even to stop someone from going through a window, and I still usually kill everyone. I just personally don't think it's how the game was meant to be played. I hate slashing.

Friday the 13th is considered a "slasher" film. While I understand your dislike of slasher exclusive Jason players, it is a legit tactic. Some players think it is cheap to slash a knife holder, or a spray user, or a window climber. There are probably just as many players who feel it is justified.

I can understand the necessity of running over a teamer here and there. Sometimes it is needed to run them off from a lobby of decent players.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

There are probably just as many players who feel it is justified.

And I'm one of them mainly cause there players who hoard them & well I rather hack them to death than constantly play tag, get shanked, & repeat the same process with them until I have my mask removed after taking some hits. So yeah I slash once n' awhile to avoid these headaches.😛

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Friday the 13th is considered a "slasher" film. While I understand your dislike of slasher exclusive Jason players, it is a legit tactic. Some players think it is cheap to slash a knife holder, or a spray user, or a window climber. There are probably just as many players who feel it is justified.

I can understand the necessity of running over a teamer here and there. Sometimes it is needed to run them off from a lobby of decent players.

I guess lol. I can see where you're coming from but I, as you said, still think it's cheap. 

But yeah definitely, they kind of asked for it tbh.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

And I'm one of them mainly cause there players who hoard them & well I rather hack them to death than constantly play tag, get shanked, & repeat the same process with them until I have my mask removed after taking some hits. So yeah I slash once n' awhile to avoid these headaches.😛

:(

The only time I think slashing is okay is when someone is doing the teleport glitch. Hate cheaters.

22 hours ago, RetroJason89 said:

You proved my point. I definitely feel ya on keeping the mask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1