Sign in to follow this  
ms_kilerz08

Jason doesn't want to die

I've killed Jason more than my fair share these past few years, but this past month it's been impossible to kill him. What is going on? Every time we go to kill him, he just doesn't fall or the x won't show up. Did the rules change? I'm so confused. 

4 hours ago, ms_kilerz08 said:

I've killed Jason more than my fair share these past few years, but this past month it's been impossible to kill him. What is going on? Every time we go to kill him, he just doesn't fall or the x won't show up. Did the rules change? I'm so confused. 

there's a probability jason wont fall when you hit him with a weapon. if you hit jasonn with the axe of his shack on his back he'll fall 100% of the time (i've done this like forever and it always worked). the x thing should be a bug. when jason is too next to a wall it can happen tho.

Its a bug.

the devs need to make it more easier and sensitive to kill Jason.

or just toggle different difficulty modes on lobbies that a majority of 5 have to agree too.

part of the fun of this game is killing Jason.

Killing Jason should be a common thing.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 8

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

NO THANKS

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Strigoi said:

part of the fun of this game is killing Jason  

How would you know? According to you it’s so difficult to kill Jason that you haven’t been able to pull it off. 

7 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

How would you know? According to you it’s so difficult to kill Jason that you haven’t been able to pull it off. 

ok i have the Roll Credits trophy on ps4 and xbox.

if your Jason wants a challenge look me up on Playstation 4 gammer tag Trumper Punker.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

if your Jason wants a challenge look me up on Playstation 4 gammer tag Trumper Punker.

I guarantee there would be no challenge. You are the main one on here crying that it’s to hard to kill Jason and they need to make it easier. But, if you ever see cars-fan or DARKSHADOWZ2014 as Jason, let me know it’s you so I can take pride it annihilating you. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I guarantee there would be no challenge. You are the main one on here crying that it’s to hard to kill Jason and they need to make it easier. But, if you ever see cars-fan or DARKSHADOWZ2014 as Jason, let me know it’s you so I can take pride it annihilating you. 

We will see as my Bugzy is a violent thrasher and rather slippery to catch with experience.

On 6/19/2020 at 2:32 AM, Strigoi said:

Its a bug.

or just toggle different difficulty modes on lobbies that a majority of 5 have to agree too.

RIght! It's Sooooo much fun 3 mins into the game as I'm running to the boat to put the gas in and then the screen cuts to counselors dancing around Jason as Tommy delivers an axe into his head.  The reason Jason needs protection during the early part of the game is so we can Actually have a game.   This is a survival horror game, not Monster Hunter (...though, not going to lie, fitting my Jenny w/ a  Savini Jason Armor would be Sick!!)

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 11:32 AM, Strigoi said:

Killing Jason should be a common thing

Great Scott!

What comes next? Do you also want to have the Delorean from Back to the future in the game, then switching a bypass from the flux capacitor and sending 1.21 Gigawatts through Jason in order to kill him?

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 9:14 PM, Strigoi said:

ok i have the Roll Credits trophy on ps4 and xbox.

Oh!  You're on PS4!  

I'm gonna send you a FR and then invites any time I am on playing with a few people.

We shall see how you do as either Buggzy or Jason.  

• Like 1

I think I can report the 'x' not showing up, although I have no idea how things can break when they're completely unrelated to it are fixed.

I've been in a few random lobbies where ive seen jason killed, others where I had one today I had the sweater and the guys knocked Jason down but they didn't actually kill him.  I thought they were just stupid but perhaps the prompt didn't show?  That was on the switch.

4 hours ago, SirMang said:

Oh!  You're on PS4!  

I'm gonna send you a FR and then invites any time I am on playing with a few people.

We shall see how you do as either Buggzy or Jason.  

Trumper-Punker on ps4 .

Ive been busy reading books so i have not been online.

but ill get online tonight.

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@Strigoi, different difficulties are not an option this late in the game's lifespan.

@SirMang, let us know how the match turns out.

Would have.  But cannot send him a friend request due to his settings. 

11 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Would have.  But cannot send him a friend request due to his settings. 

Oh yes i had to block all messages and friend requests because i kept getting requests from strange people. 

tell me your gamer tag and i will add you.

1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Oh yes i had to block all messages and friend requests because i kept getting requests from strange people. 

Same as my name here, SirMang

11 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Go ahead and add cars-fan as well. I look forward to running into you at camp.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

OK Ive added you both.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 5:32 AM, Strigoi said:

On 6/19/2020 at 5:32 AM, Strigoi said:

Um NO and NO just the opposite. Did you not see the results of the poll? Over whelming majority voted it needs to be difficult, it should only happen 5% or less of the time regardless of skill level. I guarantee it's close to 20% even after the mask buff.

13 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

13 hours ago, SirMang said:

Same as my name here, SirMang

OK Guys ill be on late tonight after i get done watching Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity on Fox news.

Ill be on for a couple of hours tonight or ill play till 3 am.