Ok I bought Friday 13th slasher edition, as I was uploading game and update, For the 1st time, for offline play, I put in code for unlock all Jason and kills ( mind you this code was put in before upload was complete ) I am now able to play single Jason offline play, but other Jasons and kills are still locked? says certain  Jasons  unlockable at upper levels?? thought I would just have them unlocked as well as kills?? and if thats correct  What is the code suposed to give you that comes with game ...very confused ????

8 hours ago, plansixtysix said:

Ok I bought Friday 13th slasher edition, as I was uploading game and update, For the 1st time, for offline play, I put in code for unlock all Jason and kills ( mind you this code was put in before upload was complete ) I am now able to play single Jason offline play, but other Jasons and kills are still locked? says certain  Jasons  unlockable at upper levels?? thought I would just have them unlocked as well as kills?? and if thats correct  What is the code suposed to give you that comes with game ...very confused ????

Ok I am pretty sure the code you put in was for the DLC Kill packs for the machete, pig splitter and pick axe......

it is 3 extra kills for Each weapon.

When you boot the Game up for the first time the only Jason‘s available are Part 3 and Part 5.

The other Jason’s unlock as you level up you can level up through playing single player Challenges, against bots and multiplayer online.

Here is the Jason un-lock order and Unlock level .

In between these you will unlock clothing colors for counselor clothing and other counselor characters to play as, as well.

J6 level 3

J7 level 7

J2 level 13

J8 level 20

J9 level 31

J4 level 44 

As you level up you also get CP points to buy Grab Kills that will be available for all Jason’s and Weapon Kills That are specific to each Weapon......when you reach level 113 you will then be able to swap weapons for all the Jason weapons so part 3 can then use all the weapon kills for a machete or pick axe or spear etc.

hope this helps welcome to camp!!

Also We have Double XP going on right now so take advantage of this and level up like crazy 😜.......

one more tip if you are going to grind for CP- with off-line bots do as many environmental kills as possible they give you more Xp per kill.

#The More You Know 🌈 ️