Name: Three Tactical Talents

Effect: Start the match with 3 random items in your inventory (Pocket Knife not included). Also increase Jogging speed.

Positive: Jogging Speed 1-5%

Negative: Damage Taken 0-5%

Legendary: 1-3% XP Gain

I think it's too powerful. Inventory items are all good, and what would happen if someone was running hypochondriac and this perk?

1 minute ago, Carlso said:

I think it's too powerful. Inventory items are all good, and what would happen if someone was running hypochondriac and this perk?

Good question, hypo would take over 1 slot while Three Tactical Talents would take over the other 2 free slots

3 minutes ago, Dunken said:

Good question, hypo would take over 1 slot while Three Tactical Talents would take over the other 2 free slots

dont you think it would be more balanced if it was just 1 slot?

3 minutes ago, Carlso said:

dont you think it would be more balanced if it was just 1 slot?

I don't think you realize that Three Tactical Talents isnt as good of a perk as you think it is. 5% faster jog speed isn't enough to make a difference. Plus it's only really good if you and your team are all using it.

1 minute ago, Dunken said:

I don't think you realize that Three Tactical Talents isnt as good of a perk as you think it is. 5% faster jog speed isn't enough to make a difference. Plus it's only really good if you and your team are all using it.

people without this perk would have to waste 5-10 min to find 3 random items, this one gives a random item right at the start. idk. maybe make it just one slot but increase the other advantages.

2 minutes ago, Carlso said:

people without this perk would have to waste 5-10 min to find 3 random items, this one gives a random item right at the start. idk. maybe make it just one slot but increase the other advantages.

Doing that would ruin the purpose of the perk. Anyone with good map awareness would already know all the Pocket Knife locations along with all the Med Spray locations. So no, they don't waste 5-10 minutes finding anything.

3 minutes ago, Dunken said:

5-10 minutes finding anything

half of the items' spawning spots are empty. i think it' a very good idea, it's just too strong. it would be an S+ tier meta perk that everyone would use, and it would ruin the perk diversity of the game. nerf it a lil bit and it would be a very good perk imo. but it's just my opinion.

Adding 3 more perk slots would not be unreasonable.

counselors carrying 7 perks at once might be a way to balance the game and make it fun.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Adding 3 more perk slots would not be unreasonable.

counselors carrying 7 perks at once might be a way to balance the game and make it fun.

I don't know what you're smoking but please share

😂

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, SirMang said:

Sounds like you just want even more pocket knives on the map, tbh. 

The perk I made clearly states Pocket knife not included.

An interesting concept, even for a hypothetical one.

Damage taken should be a bit higher (10-15%) for three random items, to feel more like a penalty, and for balance.

I'd probably exclude the fuse as a random item in addition to the pocket knife.

• Like 1