Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

Kane Hodder Hate?

On 9/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, Jason Lover said:

I do have a zombiefied Jason as my avatar and Kane being behind the mask is accidental. He just so happens to be there so it's frivolous to point out.

You apparently like Kane’s portrayal And look from Jason Goes To Hell Enough to use it as your avatar so that is something to point out.....

And him behind The Mask is no Accident he earned that role.

What was an ACCIDENT.... was the stunt that he attempted to perform for an interviewer when he was still young that went horribly wrong.....bad shit happens sometimes regardless of the precautions taken or not.

You should have a little more empathy to what Happened to Kane he was trying to make a name for himself in his Dream career choice as a stuntman he suffered and learned from that experience.....without him and guys like him risking themselves for our entertainment the Movies we watch and love would be a lot less amazing.

If you don’t like his version of Jason that’s one thing.....keep your opinions about his performance or look in the films.....not attacking his person by calling him names.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You apparently like Kane’s portrayal And look enough from Jason Goes To Hell Enough to use it as your avatar so that is something to point out.....

And him behind The Mask is no Accident he earned that role.

What was an ACCIDENT.... was the stunt that he attempted to perform for an interviewer when he was still young that went horribly wrong.....bad shit happens sometimes regardless of the precautions taken or not.

You should have a little more empathy to what Happened to Kane he was trying to make a name for himself in his Dream career choice as a stuntman he suffered and learned from that experience.....without him and guys like him risking themselves for our entertainment the Movies we watch and love would be a lot less amazing.

If you don’t like his version of Jason that’s one thing.....keep your opinions about his performance or look in the films.....not attacking his person by calling him names.

People has faced a lot worse than kane ever did and guess what, they are NOT able to live out a dream like he has. I have a question, why wasn't there a fire extinguisher handy back in 1977 when he performed that fire stunt for that news reporter? And I don't buy it when kane says that he was bullied really badly in school.

4 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

People has faced a lot worse than kane ever did and guess what, they are NOT able to live out a dream like he has.

So what you think that gives you the right to call him stupid a nut and an Asshole??

Wrong.

The guy suffered for a long time from that accident.....he was young and made some rookie mistakes it happens......he had performed that same stunt Already and you know when people are young with confidence they think they can do anything.......it’s not stupidity.

Yeah adversity is something everyone has to face.....but you Come across with zero tact and respect for Kane or others with the way you post.

I have a question, why wasn't there a fire extinguisher handy back in 1977 when he performed that fire stunt for that news reporter?

I couldn’t answer that for you I wasn’t there for the stunt.......If I am not mistaken I believe the problem was the wrong glue was used and the interviewer didn’t realize that anything had gone wrong until it was too late.....

And I don't buy it when kane says that he was bullied really badly in school.

You don’t have to buy anything you either believe him or not he isn’t trying to prove it happen to you.....

To he honest why would he lie about something like that.....I was bullied Terribly around the same Age as Kane. 
I was short and heavy when I was younger and as I got older that changed.....It’s a common story in life.

Either way his story whether you believe it or not shouldn’t affect the way you post......

You have No respect/empathy/ and trash talk someone you don’t even know.

You lack Human Decency, look in the mirror pal and find out what your real problem is.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2020 at 9:12 AM, Jason Lover said:

I do have a zombiefied Jason as my avatar and Kane being behind the mask is accidental. He just so happens to be there so it's frivolous to point out.

That absolutely doesn't make sense....thats like saying you hate the actor but love the character which is still the actor behind it.....if this was "Voice Acting" logic sure but...for movie actors like Kane it's not logical.

3 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

People has faced a lot worse than kane ever did and guess what, they are NOT able to live out a dream like he has.

That entire fallacy is invalid since a terrible accident similar to kane happened to Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira and she is living her dream as we speak just as Kane, many of those who survive likely are highly doing the jobs they love or dreamed about.

3 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I have a question, why wasn't there a fire extinguisher handy back in 1977 when he performed that fire stunt for that news reporter?

You never seen his documentary have you?.....

4 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

And I don't buy it when kane says that he was bullied really badly in school.

More and more fallacies! this is the most illogical statements/arguments I have ever seen!

• Like 1

I haven't watched the whole thing but when I do watch it on youtube I'll have more to say about it. M.C. Hammer once said that it is so wimpy for ANY actor to say they have a rough life. Exactly, these hyper-privileged hollywood people don't know what having a hard life is like. I love movies but have never thought too highly of the hollywood ilk.

15 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I haven't watched the whole thing but when I do watch it on youtube I'll have more to say about it. M.C. Hammer once said that it is so wimpy for ANY actor to say they have a rough life. Exactly, these hyper-privileged hollywood people don't know what having a hard life is like. I love movies but have never thought too highly of the hollywood ilk.

Wow MC Hammer Was your go to huh?

Well, I am sure MC Hammer would never be so disrespectful towards anyone who suffered adversity and came back stronger from it.......

Especially a near death experience.

......nor do I Think he would put that kind of thing that happened in the same box as Hollywood privileged whining.......But to be honest Who is he to say who’s Hardships matter or don’t he didn’t live through them.

(Also Kane is a stuntman/Actor. Stuntman/ women earn there paychecks By literally doing extreme stunts For our Entertainment that could legitimately kill them....There is a huge difference between a regular Hollywood Actor and a Stuntperson.....but even with that I can’t judge them I never lived a day in their shoes either......all walks of life come with their own adversity to overcome.

It is completely different to come up in life with no hardships and become famous and have tons of money.....and I am pretty sure that is What MC Hammer meant by his statement.

Your post had so much venom in it toward Kane Hodder and You haven’t even watched his documentary on the subject......It was completely uncalled for......you need a reality check.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Wow MC Hammer Was your go to huh?

Well, I am sure MC Hammer would never be so disrespectful towards anyone who suffered adversity and came back stronger from it.......

Especially a near death experience.

......nor do I Think he would put that kind of thing that happened in the same box as Hollywood privileged whining.......But to be honest Who is he to say who’s Hardships matter or don’t he didn’t live through them.

(Also Kane is a stuntman/Actor. Stuntman/ women earn there paychecks By literally doing extreme stunts For our Entertainment that could legitimately kill them....There is a huge difference between a regular Hollywood Actor and a Stuntperson.....but even with that I can’t judge them I never lived a day in their shoes either......all walks of life come with their own adversity to overcome.

It is completely different to come up in life with no hardships and become famous and have tons of money.....and I am pretty sure that is What MC Hammer meant by his statement.

Your post had so much venom in it toward Kane Hodder and You haven’t even watched his documentary on the subject......It was completely uncalled for......you need a reality check.

Fact: A lot of people has had a much harder life than kane hodder. I don't feel sorry for him. I almost died from alcohol poisoning back in July of 2012 so I know what being almost dead is like. It is like nothing by the way. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me. I just don't understand all the love that kane gets, like I said before he's kind of a nut and I wouldn't want to meet him in real life.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Fact: A lot of people has had a much harder life than kane hodder. I don't feel sorry for him

You haven’t watched his Documentary on the subject so your “Facts” mean nothing........so does your Opinion which is what this statement is.

Still doesn’t give you the right to call him the shit you did.

. I almost died from alcohol poisoning back in July of 2012 so I know what being almost dead is like. It is like nothing by the way. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me.

I can see why no one would feel sorry for you with your out look on life and People.

I can’t speak for your experience but How would you feel is someone said your brush with Death was the result of your own stupidity.

I just don't understand all the love that kane gets, like I said before he's kind of a nut and I wouldn't want to meet him in real life.

I couldn’t care Less whether you like Kane’s performance as Jason or if you want to meet him.....as for the love he gets maybe people can relate to his life experiences or Maybe they just love the way he played the character....

...But if you don’t like his portrayal or look as Jason  keep your opinions about it.....based on his acting or look not attacking the guy personally.

I have said this multiple times....What do you not understand about that.... it’s Human decency regardless of your Mc Hammer worldview.

I am done repeating myself about this... don’t bother responding to this post or any of my posts.

Jason wears a mask and people are discussing who interprets him... lmao

Nowadays computers can make anyone look tall and strong, so probably Jason would still look like Jason no matter what

I don't see any reason to be upset about Kane Hodder as Jason

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You haven’t watched his Documentary on the subject so your “Facts” mean nothing........so does your Opinion which is what this statement is.

Still doesn’t give you the right to call him the shit you did.

I can see why no one would feel sorry for you with your out look on life and People.

I can’t speak for your experience but How would you feel is someone said your brush with Death was the result of your own stupidity.

I couldn’t care Less whether you like Kane’s performance as Jason or if you want to meet him.....as for the love he gets maybe people can relate to his life experiences or Maybe they just love the way he played the character....

...But if you don’t like his portrayal or look as Jason  keep your opinions about it.....about his acting or look not attacking the guy personally.

I have said this multiple times....What do you not understand about that.... it’s Human decency regardless of your Mc Hammer worldview.

I am done repeating myself about this... don’t bother responding to this post or any of my posts.

I wish I can be as perfect as you and if you don't care what I think then why are you quoting & responding to my posts?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Carlso said:

Nowadays computers can make anyone look tall and strong, so probably Jason would still look like Jason no matter what

Exactly! And I'm not upset with kane as Jason I just don't care for him. Anyone can be in that damn mask.

2 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

I wish I can be as perfect as you and if you don't care what I think then why are you quoting & responding to my posts?

So not only are you Heartless and lack Any kind of Human decency.......you apparently lack basic comprehension skills as well.

Never said you need to be perfect just grasp the fact that not liking someone’s performance or look doesn’t give you the right to shit talk them personally.

Not only is Kane a great stuntman, but his portrayal of Ed Geins was an incredible display of talent. Whether he's behind the mask or not,  he is a talented actor. I will always have respect for the man and his abilities. I would like to see him in a few diverse roles, comedy maybe, but I think he does quite well

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Not only is Kane a great stuntman, but his portrayal of Ed Geins was an incredible display of talent. Whether he's behind the mask or not,  he is a talented actor. I will always have respect for the man and his abilities. I would like to see him in a few diverse roles, comedy maybe, but I think he does quite well

Kane in a comedy would be great.

I definitely Enjoy The Butcher of Plainfield it is an under appreciated gem.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

So not only are you Heartless and lack Any kind of Human decency.......you apparently lack basic comprehension skills as well.

Never said you need to be perfect just grasp the fact that not liking someone’s performance or look doesn’t give you the right to shit talk them personally.

You're overreacting. You don't know me personally so quit being so goddamn personal! I can dislike whoever I want! 

On 9/17/2020 at 7:53 PM, Jason Lover said:

You're overreacting. You don't know me personally so quit being so goddamn personal! I can dislike whoever I want! 

It isn’t very pleasant when you’re on the receiving end is it?

For the record I Never said you couldn’t dislike anyone you want. 

You saying.......

“You would take a running Ted White as Jason any day because you think Kane is a Nut an Asshole and his Burn accident was the result of his own stupidity.”

.........And that you continue to try to justify it when you don’t know the facts about him or what he went through that is what I have a problem with.

Sooooo...No, I don’t think I am overreacting.......those are not reasons to not Like Kane’s Performance as Jason that is you passing judgements on him Because you’re either jealous or insecure and are trying to feel less shitty about yourself.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 4:11 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

it’s Human decency regardless of your Mc Hammer worldview.

you can tell this was a sentance formed in the year 2020.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

you can tell this was a sentence formed in the year 2020.

Lol, Bro......It is So sad that it needs to be said any year.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol, Bro......It is So sad that it needs to be said any year.

no doubt. anyways... mc hammer worldveiw had me gaspin for air earlier..

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:02 AM, Carlso said:

Agreed this guys entire arguments is illogical to the point of nonsense.

18 hours ago, glowing ooze said:

no doubt. anyways... mc hammer worldveiw had me gaspin for air earlier..

LMFAO same here like who takes what a single person like MC Hammer says? he got bankrupted got into numerous lawsuits and etc so his words aren't that inspirational or should be taken into any relevancy for Kane Hodder.

On 9/17/2020 at 2:09 PM, SonofOdin6039 said:

VERY BIG FACTS!

On 9/16/2020 at 11:35 PM, Jason Lover said:

I almost died from alcohol poisoning back in July of 2012 so I know what being almost dead is like.

Firstly how are you going to judge and compare that instance vs Kane's trauma???

YOU purposely kept DRINKING that is a whole decision YOU YOURSELF MADE and aren't you also doing what you want in life so what makes you different?

Kane on the other hand DIDNT/WOULDNT want to be having his body burnt which is clearly mishandled stunt! the guy almost died NUMEROUSLY because of his hospital poor choices of not knowing how to properly deal with his wounds until he was properly moved! it's a MIRACLE he even survived despite all the infections he even had.

Its beyond just being rude or disrespectful to compare one Death Experience to another like its some contest for sympathy or something!

• Like 2

Let's just all agree to disagree and move on. He may not appeal to everybody, and that's fine.

If you like his works, have a figurative drink on me. If you don't, you can have a drink as well.

Kane Hodder is better at his craft than I would be at the same craft. I'll give the gentleman his due respect.

@OCT 31 1978 and @SonofOdin6039 I would also enjoy seeing Kane in other roles, just to see what else he is capable of.

@Jason Todd Voorhees, that is an impressive avatar.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2020 at 9:59 PM, Fair Play said:

Let's just all agree to disagree and move on. He may not appeal to everybody, and that's fine.

If you like his works, have a figurative drink on me. If you don't, you can have a drink as well.

Kane Hodder is better at his craft than I would be at the same craft. I'll give the gentleman his due respect.

@OCT 31 1978 and @SonofOdin6039 I would also enjoy seeing Kane in other roles, just to see what else he is capable of.

@Jason Todd Voorhees, that is an impressive avatar.

Thank you I met him for that convention in 2019 and man...it was the biggest moment of my life.

I was always a fan of Jason/Kane as a kid (I'm about to be 24 irl next month.) and watching Part 7 was my first slasher film followed by Halloween (Original) was always so fascinating for me, Kane wasn't just a inspiration for me but also someone I wanted to aspired for the horror community.

I met kane numerously and I can 100% state the guy is a genuine man he isn't just nice and comedic man, I have no negative experiences when meeting him.

True Story: I met Kane when I was preparing to be in my Michael Cosplay in the bathroom (I had to wait for my Part 7 but James Jude Courtney was also there so why not Michael?) and as Im trying to scare someone as they were coming in it was Kane and I froze and he looked at me and said "What? you ok there?" i fanboyed so badly lol.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2020 at 2:29 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

LMFAO same here like who takes what a single person like MC Hammer says? he got bankrupted got into numerous lawsuits and etc so his words aren't that inspirational or should be taken into any relevancy for Kane Hodder.

VERY BIG FACTS!

Firstly how are you going to judge and compare that instance vs Kane's trauma???

YOU purposely kept DRINKING that is a whole decision YOU YOURSELF MADE and aren't you also doing what you want in life so what makes you different?

Kane on the other hand DIDNT/WOULDNT want to be having his body burnt which is clearly mishandled stunt! the guy almost died NUMEROUSLY because of his hospital poor choices of not knowing how to properly deal with his wounds until he was properly moved! it's a MIRACLE he even survived despite all the infections he even had.

Its beyond just being rude or disrespectful to compare one Death Experience to another like its some contest for sympathy or something!

On 9/19/2020 at 2:29 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

VERY BIG FACTS!

Quit propping kane up like he's some war hero with those burns. If you ask me him being almost burned to death back in '77 was stupid. You really should just stop looking up to celebrities. That is what's wrong with America.

5 hours ago, Jason Lover said:

Quit propping kane up like he's some war hero with those burns. If you ask me him being almost burned to death back in '77 was stupid. You really should just stop looking up to celebrities. That is what's wrong with America.

He can prop up whoever he wants......That’s what people do when they admire and look up to someone.

And “what’s wrong with America” Today is people without morality.....

incase that was too subtle I mean people like you.