Sign in to follow this  
Carlso

Chad an Victoria How to Play Them

If there are two counselors that I don't see any use are those two. Still, I've seen some guys maining them. Chad and Victoria mains, pls tell me how to use them, like playstyle, tips and perk builds. I am really bad with them.

TBH I have no idea what Victoria's use is.  I played a bunch of matches as her a few weeks ago to see if I could find a use but the only use I could find is mismatching her clothes (pink and yellow) and distracting Jason with her horrible fashion sense. 

Chad isn't too bad.  As the above post says, he is good at distracting Jason and being a bodyguard for repair counselors. 

• Thanks 1

They’re both distraction characters. As the above poster said - hit and run. They get plenty of hits with their weapons.

• Thanks 1

Chad is a pest, play him as such.  

Get in Jason's face and get him chasing you around.

His speed will get him to cabins in close proximity with no issue and if you run out of stamina a nice tap to Jason with a baseball bat will get you stamina back, just be sure to conserve stamina as much as possible because you don't want to be breaking a baseball bat on Jason's head. 

He's not as good as he was before the rage update when you could literally hit Jason 20 times with a baseball bat without any penalty but he's still somewhat useful thanks to his speed and luck.  As well as his luck if you have car keys because you can start the car while Jason is stunned right in front of him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Eshly Dark said:

What emotions do you feel when you play this game?

idk man i feel great. the game is good.