Posted (edited)

@mattshotcha

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by an interaction lock? Just want clarification to know what this will mean for the points listed with that in their description

Edited by Krohnium
Making sure it was an @

ok it seems i forgot to say that 1 of the most important things they must fix remove is the way the counselers get scared witless when seein a dead body that  must be removed forever if they want to save the game cuz theres nothing worser then running away from jason when suddenly yr charackter stops mid run just  cuz the dead body scared it

19 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Everyone on the forums has complained At one point or another about how useless most of the perks are in the game......

since you have only been here all of 5 minutes......you would know that.

No one wants Jason’s or counselors to use exploits.....especially the developers  almost every patch has been all about wrangling in those issues......I expect sliding to be fix in the next patch as well.

The things you have been complaining about.....The Rage Buff.....

( which was nothing the community here was asking for most wanted meat shielding back and fixing the Quick block.)

was still necessary because of the ability to lay Jason out on his back for the entire 20 minutes of the match at the end of the day Rage is still just a time limit for how long that can be done.

and As for moving “Inanimate Jason”  you act like this is a situation you Didn’t put yourself into......

it’s something you can control or change...... instead of backing yourself into a corner maybe try something different and adapt with the changes to gameplay.

see this is crap jason must be nutured cuz  the jason get there budys to join the game n get them in rage super fast some even instantly as the game starts thats cheating rage must be removed

21 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Have you ever seen Jason get tired and take a break in any of the movies?

What kind of game are you looking for?

You realize this is about an undead killer terrorizing Teenagers who constantly return to Camp Crystal Lake to drink, do drugs, and have sex and apparently no matter how many people die they just keep coming back....... the kind of realism you want really isn’t a part of the series.

What moded controllers? And what mods make them unkillable?

on PS4 I see him get killed quite often.

seems u never watched any of the movies

21 hours ago, SirMang said:

Jason is vastly underpowered.

What game are you playing?

not realy cuz the jasons use moded controllers trust me i seen it happen

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

seems u never watched any of the movies

Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiggggghhhttttt.

I must have missed The one where Jason Tuckered himself out and had to take a break before continuing chasing after a counselor......your posts don’t make any sense......

45 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

not realy cuz the jasons use moded controllers trust me i seen it happen

Please explain these Moded controllers you speak of....you mentioned some make Jason’s “unkillable” I play on PS4 he dies quite often......so apparently those people are unkillable huh?

4 hours ago, postal_fee4 said:

Just learn how to counter them than expecting them to be removed.  

That's one of the reasons, and if not, the entire point of updates and maintenance. 

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

was still necessary because of the ability to lay Jason out on his back for the entire 20 minutes of the match at the end of the day Rage is still just a time limit for how long that can be done.

We all know majority of the time. Jason kills everyone anyway. He has 2 different ways. Through grab killing and slashing. So I don't want hear that he needed that rage buff because he didn't. It's overpowered. Wasnt like that in the beginning, why does he need it now. Hypocrites that say not to complain complained about that heavily because of their lack of competent skill in the game.

And Jason as an inanimate object majority of the time has nothing to do with me putting myself in a corner. Sick of unserendipitous encounters which involves it being a person's fault when the point of stunning him is to get away. Regardless if one is in a corner. It's dumb. Combat stance should have more of a chance blocking you into a corner than stunning him. A counselor should be able to move.

4 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

HeyLittleClod if you have ever used combat stance to more effectively break down a door you have no room to talk because you used the "game mechanics" to gain a advantage vs the "intended" way and these what you call "exploits" are using the same principle. You can't say one is ok and others are not.

We are just talking about what is useless and what is useful. So you can take your assumption and throw it down the drain. A plethora of ppl who are pro use this mechanic for reasons that show that hitting the door regularly is useless. 

Perks should not be useless. They should be used the way they are intended, but they are suppose to help you...but they're useless apparently. So I don't see the point in your statement. Unlike Jason, counselors cant exploit perks. It's either make it or break it. If you don't agree it's a problem, then why else defend a game that is already a lost cause. 

Also, I'm sure they don't care about the game. The lawsuit is over. They could easily renew their license but money is involved because of Victor Miller. Seems selfish on his behalf. But what's even more selfish is the fact that they made a game not expecting this to happen. The least the devs could do is renew the license.

53 minutes ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

see this is crap jason must be nutured cuz  the jason get there budys to join the game n get them in rage super fast some even instantly as the game starts thats cheating rage must be removed

You have a better chance of removing all the sand at the beach than you do of removing the rage buff. It's not going anywhere PERIOD... the Devs have already made that extremely clear. No amount of whining, bitching, moaning, complaining, or protesting is ever going to result in the stun-immunity being removed. No amount of signatures on a petition or angry tweets from famous YouTubers is ever going to result in the stun-immunity being removed. It is here FOREVER. If the servers are still up and active five years from now, the stun-immunity during rage will still be here. Whining like a little bitch because you can't melee stun Jason after rage is literally the absolute stupidest fucking issue you can possibly complain about because that's just how clear they've made it that the buff isn't going anywhere. It's time to get over it.

• Like 1

There are quite a few double/multi posts here.

Welcome to all the new members who posted in this thread.

@mattshotcha, the update sounds promising. Let's hope side effect bugs are few, if any. It sounds like it may be worth the wait.

@MovieWatcher101, I think the closed window counts are a bit exaggerated. The closed windows are random per match, but still are enough to get by with.

@Tommy86, that was a nice technical analysis.

@tyrant666, the freshness of the game is gone, but players could be a bit unpredictable if they want to be. Unpredictability has kept it fun in my observations.

Everyone, try to give the update a chance, rather than knocking it before trying it.

• Like 2

@HeyLittleClod

You base your point of view with blockers on man.

It’s kinda funny how aggressively you feel the Rage buff is “overpowered”.......

Especially when considering the FACT that the Rage Buff does not in any way give Jason the ability to catch and kill counselors any easier or faster Then pre-rage.

1 vs 1 Jason has more than enough tools to deal with any counselor....however.....

You and the other People that complain about the Rage buff and Jason being Op are only looking at the situation from a solo counselor vs Jason point of view this is a 1vs 7 game with the potential for everyone to gang bang Jason if left unchecked.....

Hence the Reason for the Rage Buff it was needed so that Jason’s could break up the mobs and put pressure on counselors.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@HeyLittleClod

It’s kinda funny how aggressively you feel the Rage buff is “overpowered”.......

Especially when considering the FACT that the Rage Buff does not in any way give Jason the ability to catch and kill counselors any easier or faster Then pre-rage.

1 vs 1 Jason has more than enough tools to deal with a counselor....however.....

The People that complain about the Rage buff and Jason being Op are only looking at the situation from a solo counselor vs Jason point of view this is a 1vs 7 game with the potential of everyone gang banging Jason if left unchecked.....

Hence the Reason for the Rage Buff it was needed so that Jason’s could break up the mobs and put pressure on counselors.

I couldn't agree more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Especially when considering the FACT that the Rage Buff does not in any way give Jason the ability to catch and kill counselors any easier or faster Then pre-rage

That ultimately was the point of rage to kill one easier and faster. And guess what? He does if used correctly. They just kept it in the dark. It is so easy for a noob Friday players to use jason, and yet so hard for them to use a counselor. The skill difference is unbearable. Once Again, if everyone of 7 is crowded in a room with Jason, with weapons, Jason will eventually have the upper hand. Because weapons break. Teamwork disintegrates. Again, if you are going to argue about why he needed it based on mobs? Mobs aren't invincible. Nor are they overpowered. It would be if our weapons didn't break, but that isn't the case but again we have perks for these. At least the devs could do is make them useful to the fullest extent. Jason even has a grace period from when he doesn't get stunned. Slashers are well aware on how to handle things like mobs. Fighting together is a teamwork strategic. It's not rocket science. 

Even without perks, when ppl are together our fear is decreased which is a good thing. Saying a 1 on 1 with Jason is different is not true, because he can tunnel you when there are 6 others the entire game. I'm not saying that is a problem but, my point is that whether it is 7 vs Jason or 1 vs Jason does not exclude the fact that jason would ultimately have the upper hand. The rage buff wasn't needed since you want to compare and contrast the two by saying it doesn't make it easier or faster to kill someone that is a counselor. When that's the entire point. And guess what? The pre-rage already did that. That's a fact. 

Just give a 5 second immunity to getting restunned and significantly shorten stun time in rage. It is so ludicrous how just a shot gun, and taking off his mask with enough strength is the only thing that can stun him. It's overpowered. Change doesn't help with getting bullied it helps inexperienced and experienced players both play like inexperienced players.

• Thanks 1

can jasons with weapon strength have the buff given to their traps and knives im aware it would make part 3 more troublesome but at the same time it would benefit parts 4 and 7

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, HeyLittleClod said:

A plethora of ppl who are pro use this mechanic for reasons that show that hitting the door regularly is useless. 

So where do you draw the line on what is an acceptable "game mechanic"? The regular door breaking mechanic is NOT useless.It still gets the door broken doesn't it? It's just 4-5 seconds faster using another mechanic. 

15 hours ago, HeyLittleClod said:

That ultimately was the point of rage to kill one easier and faster. And guess what? He does if used correctly.

Rage doesn’t make catching and Killing easier he still has to do the same steps As before rage activated.....catch, grab or slash.

They just kept it in the dark. It is so easy for a noob Friday players to use jason, and yet so hard for them to use a counselor. The skill difference is unbearable.

This is an incorrect statement I have escaped As a counselor far more times than I have wiped out an entire lobby As Jason.......as have many many other players....

other than the Rage Buff you consider so overpowering what is so difficult as a counselor to accomplish in the game........

As a “survival horror game” the challenge should be on the player to escape and survive......it should be more difficult it’s what the developers wanted.....one of the tag lines to the game on release was get ready to die.....a-lot....do you think they were referring to Jason ??? 

Once Again, if everyone of 7 is crowded in a room with Jason, with weapons, Jason will eventually have the upper hand. Because weapons break. Teamwork disintegrates. Again, if you are going to argue about why he needed it based on mobs? Mobs aren't invincible. Nor are they overpowered.

And yet they were Quite capable of keeping Jason on his back for the entire 20 minute match.....especially during the times when weapons were over populated..... because it was possible to keep the killer at bay almost indefinitely grouped up is why the Rage buff was added.....it had to be put into check balance of power needed To shift to Jason side.

And to point out Jason is not invincible with Rage either he can be killed same as before, the steps to kill him didn’t change at all.....

lol, if he still can be killed and all it requires is two people to do it......what is so difficult about it?

You messed it up that’s on you...

it didn’t work? Shit happens....

it’s not Meant as a guaranteed win condition anyway.....escape has always been the primary goal.

Slashers are well aware on how to handle things like mobs. Fighting together is a teamwork strategic. It's not rocket science. 

No one said it was In fact because Team work Is easily achieved And actually encouraged  That is why the The Rage buff made more sense.

Even without perks, when ppl are together our fear is decreased which is a good thing. Saying a 1 on 1 with Jason is different is not true, because he can tunnel you when there are 6 others the entire game. I'm not saying that is a problem but, my point is that whether it is 7 vs Jason or 1 vs Jason does not exclude the fact that jason would ultimately have the upper hand

He should have the upper hand all the time.... 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 7 that’s the point.....combat is completely different once you have increased the ratio of 1 vs 1.....don’t be Naïve.....This is his true weakness.

It had to have a cap on it other wise you have a Jason stuck in combat stance block for the majority of the match or on his back either way no threat for counselors.

Nothing wrong with Tunneling Either wearing out a players stamina is called strategy.

. The rage buff wasn't needed since you want compare and contrast the two by saying it doesn't make it easier or faster to kill someone. When that's the entire point. And guess what? It does that. That's a fact. 

Wrong.

It makes him no longer worry about counselors personally space he can become more aggressive and go full on Attack no longer on the defensive.....

This doesn’t guarantee kills nor does it make it easier or faster....he still must catch and kill same as before.

Just give a 5 second immunity to getting restunned and significantly shorten stun time in rage. It so ludicrous how just a shot gun, and taking off his mask with enough strength is the only thing that can stun him. It's overpowered. Change doesn't help with getting bullied it helps inexperienced and experienced players both play like inexperienced players.

So finally we see what your real issue with Rage is..........you want more items to be able to stun Jason when he has Rage.... the de-mask and shot guns are not enough for the way “you”play.......

Like I stated before the Rage buff wasn’t what the majority of the members asked for here on the forums.....

There were several Different ways The developers could have gone with to fix the issues that were clearly present in the game.......( regardless of how many times you say it wasn’t needed.....something needed to change with that dynamic.)

The developers Took a long time gathering information and The Rage mode buff is what they settled on what you or I think they should have done means nothing at this point....

Time to adapt and move on.....make no mistake change can also help players become better players.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

It's just 4-5 seconds faster using another mechanic. 

It's not just that. It's more effective. And almost everyone uses it.

Stop playing devil's advocate.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

So finally we see what your real issue with Rage is..........you want more items to be able to stun Jason when he has Rage.... the de-mask and shot guns are not enough for the way “you”play.....

I shouldn't have to ask for my items to stun him. The point of a weapon is to damage, and ultimately stun him. You guys preach things like adapt, but I'm pretty sure you have others out there who are waiting to do exploits because of the decision the devs made. 

Unfortunately, there isnt anything we as a community can do about it, like you said. But we hope for the best as if the devs will ever give us their best. 

Options are entirely limited when Jason hits rage.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, HeyLittleClod said:

I shouldn't have to ask for my items to stun him.

Nor should you demand that they do if the developers see a different approach is necessary......don’t get me wrong here I wouldn’t  be opposed to flare gun head shots stunning as well or fire crackers damaging his sense in some capacity.

The point of a weapon is to damage, and ultimately stun him.

only to the point where it doesn’t stun him anymore.

You guys preach things like adapt, but I'm pretty sure you have others out there who are waiting to do exploits because of the decision the devs made. 

can’t control what others do with exploits.....I can control how I use the gameplay mechanics that are available to me including how I play when Jason has rage.

Unfortunately, there isnt anything we as a community can do about it, like you said. But we hope for the best as if the devs will ever give us their best

I do believe they are trying their best they however are limited and have always been limited..... all we can do is manage our expectations.

. Options are entirely limited when Jason hits rage.

Only one option is limited once Jason hits Rage......melee stuns..... escape by the cops, boat, cars and survival have not changed......

Adapt, overcome and move on my man.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, psx_mad147 said:

Wow, yet another Jason buff, of course, because he wasn't strong enough already. To be honest this update was the change needed for Jason, not the rage change that was just ridiculous.

Exactly. All they do is Jason buffs. It's bad enough Jason is invincible after 10 minutes, and we have to deal with Jason helpers every round, along with infinite counselor bugs. Maybe Jason only players need to get good...

They need to get rid of Jason being invincible after 10 minutes, or give us a 4th perk slot. There's no balance in this game.

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Rage doesn’t make catching and Killing easier he still has to do the same steps As before rage activated.....catch, grab or slash.

This is an incorrect statement I have escaped As a counselor far more times than I have wiped out an entire lobby As Jason.......as have many many other players....

other than the Rage Buff you consider so overpowering what is so difficult as a counselor to accomplish in the game........

As a “survival horror game” the challenge should be on the player to escape and survive......it should be more difficult it’s what the developers wanted.....one of the tag lines to the game on release was get ready to die.....a-lot....do you think they were referring to Jason ??? 

but they were capable of keeping Jason on his back for the entire 20 minute match.....especially during the times when weapons were over populated..... because it was possible to keep the killer at bay almost indefinitely grouped up is why the Rage buff was added.....it had to be put into check balance of power needed To shift to Jason side.

And to point out Jason is not invincible with Rage either he can be kill same as before the steps to kill him didn’t change at all.....

lol if he still can be killed and all it requires is two people to do it......what is so difficult about it?

You messed it up that’s on you...

it didn’t work? Shit happens....

it’s not Meant as a guaranteed win condition anyway.....escape has always been the primary goal.

No one said it was In fact because Team work Is easily achieved And actually encouraged  It is why the The Rage buff made more sense.

He should have the upper hand all the time.... 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 7 that’s the point.....combat is completely different once you have increased the ratio of 1 vs 1.....don’t be Naïve.....This is his true weakness.

It had to have a cap on it other wise you have a Jason stuck in combat stance block for the majority of the match or on his back either way no threat for counselors.

Nothing wrong with Tunneling Either wearing out a players stamina is called strategy.

Wrong.

It makes him no longer worry about counselors personally space he can become more aggressive and go full on Attack no longer on the defensive.....

This doesn’t guarantee kills nor does it make it easier or faster....he still must catch and kill same as before.

So finally we see what your real issue with Rage is..........you want more items to be able to stun Jason when he has Rage.... the de-mask and shot guns are not enough for the way “you”play.......

Like I stated before the Rage buff wasn’t what the majority of the members asked for here on the forums.....

There were several Different ways The developers could have gone with to fix the issues that were clearly present in the game.......( regardless of how many times you say it wasn’t needed.....something needed to change with that dynamic.)

The developers Took a long time gathering information and The Rage mode buff is what they settled on what you or I think they should have done means nothing at this point....

Time to adapt and move on.....make no mistake change can also help players become better players.

Perhaps you Jason only players should stop complaining, and get good. The Devs already gave you Jason only players everything you wanted, and then some. Stop crying...

On 6/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, imthatdamngood33 said:

The game is about Jason. If you can't handle that, I hear Fornite will take you.

WRONG. There are 2 types of players...Jason, and counselors. Maybe all you Jason only players are just not that good? After all, the devs keep having to give you more buffs because none of you are any good. If you can't handle that, then find another game to play.

16 minutes ago, MartianManhunter said:

Perhaps you Jason only players should stop complaining, and get good. The Devs already gave you Jason only players everything you wanted, and then some. Stop crying...

Right...... I forgot the forums have been flooded with the tears of “Jason only players” crying......

Funny how all the Jason is way to powerful crowd comes out of the wood work when it’s even slightly hinted that Jason might get a buff which he technically isn’t this patch...

So what it might take 3 swings from a Bugzy perked up to take his mask off none of the steps to kill him is changing.

Maybe you should know what the hell you are talking about before you irrelevantly post to your hearts content.

There are just as many topic thread With a similar amount of crying about Jason being overwhelmingly powerful jack wagon......

counselor have more than enough tools at their disposal and then some  to escape and survive Jason.....also brought into the game because of....

you guessed it Exploits and a crying counselor base.

Also stop double posting you are giving our mods more work to do..... add to your existing post before you post again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Only one option is limited once Jason hits Rage......melee stuns..... escape by the cops, boat, cars and survival have not changed......

My stamina recharge rate is limited too. Even with a perk that's legendary. Fear is also increased. So yeah...little things like that make a BIG difference in survival. Especially when Jason's rage was already meant to be able to get a counselor easier. It's a little too easy now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeyLittleClod said:

My stamina recharge rate is limited too. Even with a perk that's legendary. Fear is also increased. So yeah...little things like that make a BIG difference in survival.

Lol 😂.....how is stamina affected you can still gain stamina if you hit him you just don’t stun him.......

run one one of the most valuable perks Nerves of Steel and fear won’t be an issue....

seems like all things you can control.

As for Rage making it easier to “get a counselor easier.” The same process goes into killing counselors pre-rage and Post Rage.......and Rage doesn’t make it easier or faster in any way.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, mattshotcha said:

Thanks @makred78!

We feel the new change to Jason is a solid in between for all parties in our community. It is more difficult, but not so much more difficult that it will feel like we've made a dramatic buff to Jason. Rage, on the other hand, is staying as it is. Players have already illustrated that they can adapt to the new Rage standard, and that means that while there may be a new learning curve to game play, it's working.

Really? Then you must not be in touch with the counselor players only community. It's bad enough we got to deal with Jason helpers every round. Jason being invincible needs to go! This game has no balance.

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Right...... I forgot the forums have been flooded with the tears of “Jason only players” crying......

Funny how all the Jason is way to powerful crowd comes out of the wood work when it’s even slightly hinted that Jason might get a buff which he technically isn’t this patch...

So what it might take 3 swings from a Bugzy perked up to take his mask off none of the steps to kill him is changing.

Maybe you should know what the hell you are talking about before you irrelevantly post to your hearts content.

There are just as many topic thread With a similar amount of crying about Jason being overwhelmingly powerful jack wagon......

counselor have more than enough tools at their disposal and then some  to escape and survive Jason.....also brought into the game because of....

you guessed it Exploits and a crying counselor base.

Also stop double posting you are giving our mods more work to do..... add to your existing post before you post again.

Did I say anything about the mask? Look, I been playing this game since it first came out, and yes, it's been mostly Jason only players that cry bout everything. Which is why Jason is invincible after 10 minutes, and why counselor bugs never actually get fixed, etc. But, according to you, Jason only players are not crying, even though most changes are in fact, Jason buffs. Maybe you should have your eyes checked? Also, did I say anything about making the mask harder to remove? No...It's just yet another Jason buff because Jason only players always get what they want when they throw a temper tantrum...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, MartianManhunter said:

WRONG. There are 2 types of players...Jason, and counselors. Maybe all you Jason only players are just not that good? After all, the devs keep having to give you more buffs because none of you are any good. If you can't handle that, then find another game to play.

First of all, there is no such thing as Jason only players. Everyone that plays the game is going to be counselor more than Jason.

Second of all, instead of telling people to "get good", maybe it's you that needs to "get good" if you cant handle the direction the game is going in.

Anyone that has played this game since the beginning has watched Jason have his balls removed and the counselors given buff after buff. Now the counselors cant have a dance party over Jason's body while he lies flat on his back for an entire match because the favor is rightfully being swung back toward the star of the game. Newsflash, Jason is supposed to be OP, this is an asymmetrical survival game. If it were supposed to be balanced, it would not have been developed as an asymmetrical game. Escape has always been the primary objective as counselors, killing Jason was supposed to be very difficult to pull off. Knocking him on his ass and tea bagging him should have never been a possibility. The rage buff only really accomplished two things. 1. Stopped the dance parties. 2. Made Jason ridiculously easy to kill.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol 😂.....how is stamina affected you can still gain stamina if you hit him you just don’t stun him.......

run one one of the most valuable perks Nerves of Steel and fear won’t be an issue....

seems like all things you can control.

He finds you mainly through fear. So nerves of steel is just to help you not lose your mini map but you still are scared when he is close to you or if you are alone regardless. Fear limits your stamina recharge rate. Everyone knows this.

10 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Knocking him on his ass and tea bagging him should have never been a possibility. The rage buff only really accomplished two things. 1. Stopped the dance parties. 2. Made Jason ridiculously easy to kill.

Tell that to the devs adding useless mechanics to the game. At least agree on that since you believe this game is just suppose to favor the all mighty jason voorhees. People who only want to play as jason, suck as counselors. I can see both sides of what jason and what counselors lack in the game. Apparently to you, counselors don't need anything. And that's where you are wrong.

16 minutes ago, MartianManhunter said:

Did I say anything about the mask? Look, I been playing this game since it first came out, and yes, it's been mostly Jason only players that cry bout everything. Which is why Jason is invincible after 10 minutes, and why counselor bugs never actually get fixed, etc. But, according to you, Jason only players are not crying, even though most changes are in fact, Jason buffs. Maybe you should have your eyes checked? Also, did I say anything about making the mask harder to remove? No...It's just yet another Jason buff because Jason only players always get what they want when they throw a temper tantrum...

If you have been here since the beginning you would know for a fact Jason was continuously nerfed since launch he has only received two major buffs in the life time of this game everything else added has Been a buff to counselor gameplay whether intended or by osmosis.

Know your facts before you post incorrect information.......

The developers make the changes based on their own gathering of information....it’s not about temper tantrums but now that you mention it your Posts sure seem like one.

• Like 1