Thank you @mattshotcha .

I congratulate you and thank you for this long-awaited patch, I hope that the quick block can still be solved.

Congratulations again and I hope to try the patch soon!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

What the hell are you talking about? What game have you been playing?

the jasons are  way over powered an the developers help them by shuttin all windows by givin jason no stamina bar even tho he is a decrepit 90 yr old that doesnt not own cardio equpt

On 6/13/2020 at 3:01 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

It works as intended. The kill never works 100% of the time. It depends what weapon you are using to get Jason to his knees after the sweater stun. If you are using a machete to get him to his knees, expect it to fail 50% of the time or more. An axe isn’t 100% at stunning either, but it will work roughly 80-90% of the time. If you want a guaranteed kill, have someone standing near Jason with a frying pan. 

it cant be done cuz they allow the jasons to use moded controllers  and they cheat an use other mods to be  unkillible

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, HeyLittleClod said:

it really needs to be looked into.

These "exploits" are probably never going away. It's built in the controlling system of the character probably the reason they are having trouble getting rid of the "sliding" exploit. I'm no coder or programmer but do understand a little bit.

3 hours ago, HeyLittleClod said:

Me, and plenty of other people who haven't cried about Jason getting "bullied" have regarded that 'Special little boy' buff as unnecessary.

Good thing nobody gives a shit what you and "plenty of other people" think about the Rage buff.

And no, you DON'T "know for a fact it makes Jason Shift faster" because it doesn't. You gain a little bit of distance, but you're not moving faster. It only appears like you are because  you see the first few frames of Jason's Shift.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

the jasons are  way over powered an the developers help them by shuttin all windows by givin jason no stamina bar even tho he is a decrepit 90 yr old that doesnt not own cardio equpt

Have you ever seen Jason get tired and take a break in any of the movies?

What kind of game are you looking for?

You realize this is about an undead killer terrorizing Teenagers who constantly return to Camp Crystal Lake to drink, do drugs, and have sex and apparently no matter how many people die they just keep coming back....... the kind of realism you want really isn’t a part of the series.

it cant be done cuz they allow the jasons to use moded controllers  and they cheat an use other mods to be  unkillible

What moded controllers? And what mods make them unkillable?

on PS4 I see him get killed quite often.

• Confused 1

All you do is spew stupid BS in everyone of your post. You are the text book definition of a troll. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, HeyLittleClod said:

Why can't I move Jason out of the way when I am stuck in a corner. Why is he an inanimate object.

I would presume that trying to move a 400 pound, 6-3” monster with super strength, isn't an easy task. 

11 minutes ago, postal_fee4 said:

I would presume that trying to move a 400 pound, 6-3” monster with super strength, isn't an easy task. 

☝️
this right here.

moving a Giant monster when you are 5’5” and 110- 180 pounds would be very difficult.

On 6/13/2020 at 5:26 PM, HeyLittleClod said:

The ambiguity inside your statement is the reason why Jason doesn't need the new rage standard. Me, and plenty of other people who haven't cried about Jason getting "bullied" have regarded that 'Special little boy' buff as unnecessary. 

How's this for a twist...

The rage buff mechanic means absolutely nothing.

The majority of matches are done well before Jason hits rage.  

22 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

Jason is vastly underpowered.

What game are you playing?

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, postal_fee4 said:

quit your whining.  Jason’s “tech” ain't going nowhere; just learn to adapt and counter it.  

When you say things like that. People who play the game are going to find newer exploits. It's not really complaining. It's really just sad that the developers baby Jason so much.

21 hours ago, SirMang said:

The rage buff mechanic means absolutely nothing.

The majority of matches are done well before Jason hits rage.  

Which proves how unnecessary it is. Half the perks are useless with his new rage buff. 

Great and well needed patch, ty for still updating the game. Hope to see any change to the perk system if possible; more slots, less grind or luck based, faster rolling, stuff like that :]

• Like 1

21 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

this right here.

moving a Giant monster when you are 5’5” and 110- 180 pounds would be very difficult.

When he is stunned? Come on guys use your head. The stupidity of your replies is staggering. Anybody could slip through and escape out of a corner. The point is that he shouldn't be an inanimate object. A counselor combat lock on should not override a jason combat lock on. Counselors shouldn't be able to avoid Jason's traps from altering him by using spray exploits.

22 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

And no, you DON'T "know for a fact it makes Jason Shift faster" because it doesn't. You gain a little bit of distance, but you're not moving faster. It only appears like you are because  you see the first few frames of Jason's Shift.

Lie again.

3 minutes ago, HeyLittleClod said:

Which proves how unnecessary it is. Half the perks are useless with his new rage buff. 

How long have you been playing this game?

75% of the perks have been useless since the game released.

Easy Listening?  Friendship?  Aquanaut?  Heavy Sleeper?  Heavy Mover? 

3 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Easy Listening?  Friendship?  Aquanaut?  Heavy Sleeper?  Heavy Mover? 

So basically what you are saying is there shouldn't be any purpose in perks. Okay. Thanks for reminding me about that. How ironic you dont consider that a problem, but rebalancing is taken with a grain of salt.

2 minutes ago, HeyLittleClod said:

So basically what you are saying is there shouldn't be any purpose in perks. Okay. Thanks for reminding me about that. 

What I'm saying is your argument that the rage buff rendered half the perks useless is completely false. 

As those perks were useless 3 years ago. 

There is 1, count em 1, perk that was made worthless once Jason hits rage.  Not that it matters because no one was equipping it anyway.  Heavy Hitter.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SirMang said:

What I'm saying is your argument that the rage buff rendered half the perks useless is completely false. 

As those perks were useless 3 years ago

My point is he doesnt need the rage buff. Just like a counselor hypothetically doesn't perks if they are useless.

Edited by HeyLittleClod

Just now, HeyLittleClod said:

And what about the other half. You basically just named perks nobody uses. :)

Oh you mean like NoS, Thick Skin, Medic, Hypo, Marathon.

Those are the perks everyone uses.  Those are the perks everyone used pre-rage buff.  Those are the perks everyone will continue to use until the servers shut down. 

None of those perks were affected by the rage buff. 

Care to try again? 

You don't have to chide everything I say. Sucker punch is one. Level headed is another. People use those perks. Technically the ones you mentioned are useless. He slashes you twice you are already limping. What is the point of jason having a skill in throwing knives when you can get them all across the map. They already do enough damage. It's ridiculously overpowered.

Look, the game will never be perfect but when you add things in a game that are suppose to be helpful only to be useless, like perks or the fact Jason can knock down a door in two ways (when it's OBVIOUS combat stance door hitting is better) then it's a waste of time. There has to be a reason why it's there. Calling it useless just shows how elusive you are to what they should be used for.

2 minutes ago, HeyLittleClod said:

You don't have to chide everything I say. Sucker punch is one. Level headed is another. People use those perks. Technically the ones you mentioned are useless. He slashes you twice you are already limping. What is the point of jason having a skill in throwing knives when you can get them all across the map. They already do enough damage. It's ridiculously overpowered.

You got me, sucker punch also did get negatively affected once Jason has rage.  So that's 2 perks.  One that was always useless and one that's always been situational.  I've noticed that if your goal is to come back as Tommy to kill Jason, sucker punch is a sure fire way to make sure Jason kneels when you hit him with the axe in sweater stun.  

Sense avoidance perks have always been useless once Jason hits rage, even before the buff to it.  As once Jason hits rage he could always spam sense every few seconds and see across pretty much the entire map. 

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

And it should still be taken out. Just like all other exploits. So quick to defend an exploit. :)

13 minutes ago, HeyLittleClod said:

So quick to defend an exploit.

Jumping to a conclusion. Neither Trump nor I defended this  "exploit" we simply pointed out that you are not accurate in your analysis. As I pointed out these are built into the controls or game mechanics and in order to "fix" or remove them it could require a total recoding of the game and that just is NOT going to happen. 

48 minutes ago, HeyLittleClod said:

When you say things like that. People who play the game are going to find newer exploits. It's not really complaining. It's really just sad that the developers baby Jason so much.

Regardless of what you think, you’re still “complaining” about negligible things.  These “exploits” aren't impossible to play against.  Just learn how to counter them than expecting them to be removed.  

On 6/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, HeyLittleClod said:

So basically what you are saying is there shouldn't be any purpose in perks. Okay. Thanks for reminding me about that. How ironic you dont consider that a problem, but rebalancing is taken with a grain of salt.

Everyone on the forums has complained At one point or another about how useless most of the perks are in the game......

since you have only been here all of 5 minutes......you would know that.

No one wants Jason’s or counselors to use exploits.....especially the developers  almost every patch has been all about wrangling in those issues......I expect sliding to be fix in the next patch as well.

The things you have been complaining about.....The Rage Buff.....

( which was nothing the community here was asking for.

Most wanted meat shielding back and fixing the Quick block.)

It was still necessary to implement  because of the ability to lay Jason out on his back for the entire 20 minutes of the match at the end of the day Rage is still just a time limit for how long that can be done.

and As for moving “Inanimate Jason”  you act like this is a situation you Didn’t put yourself into......

it’s something you can control or change...... instead of backing yourself into a corner maybe try something different and adapt with the changes to gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

HeyLittleClod if you have ever used combat stance to more effectively break down a door you have no room to talk because you used the "game mechanics" to gain a advantage vs the "intended" way and these what you call "exploits" are using the same principle. You can't say one is ok and others are not.

• Confused 1