3 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Getting UE-4 Fatal Error! even when launching offline bots or wiating to get in a lobby, anyone else getting this?

getting the same error too, and cant get into a game either since tuesday evening 

6 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Just wanted to drop in to say that the team is investigating and working on the recent server issues. I, unfortunately, do not have anything more to confirm at this time.

I'll update you all as soon as I have more info.

Is it possible to temporarily switch to P2P until the servers are fixed? It would allow the community to play again while giving you guys more time to figure out the problem.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Just wanted to drop in to say that the team is investigating and working on the recent server issues. I, unfortunately, do not have anything more to confirm at this time.

I'll update you all as soon as I have more info.

just wondering how come on steam on the community hub of Friday the 13th the game theres a person that posts videos of himself using cheats like get out of grab instantly cheat and he sells them and he even has a Youtube channel and his/her about says 'best hack and cheats for Friday the 13th the game' and heres there youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaF0DUgdgUknVhpbgmFQZcw/about how come this stuff is allowed to be in the community hub because its really annoying going against vanessa's that use cheats like get out of grab and when they swing their weapon they teleport?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, elite_sn1per_20 said:

just wondering how come on steam on the community hub of Friday the 13th the game theres a person that posts videos of himself using cheats like get out of grab instantly cheat and he sells them and he even has a Youtube channel and his/her about says 'best hack and cheats for Friday the 13th the game' and heres there youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaF0DUgdgUknVhpbgmFQZcw/about how come this stuff is allowed to be in the community hub because its really annoying going against vanessa's that use cheats like get out of grab and when they swing their weapon they teleport?

the teleport cheats are bad, but i am not gonna lie i would want to use the cheats that give you new clothes, new executions, new emotes. i wanted to do my own conselor as well. too bad i'm dumb af and i play on console ;_;

So servers seem to be working for the last few hours with absolutely no problems :)

Edit: spoke too soon, as soon as I posted this the network errors are back  but less common than they were over the last two days. Most matches still work.

• Thanks 1

Glad the pinehurst stairs were fixed. However I still see people glitching their way out of bounds. Saw a guy atop the border of the map in a corner on Jarvis map. Even with a clear shot, my knives didn’t connect. Next time I’ll save a recording.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

Glad the pinehurst stairs were fixed. However I still see people glitching their way out of bounds. Saw a guy atop the border of the map in a corner on Jarvis map. Even with a clear shot, my knives didn’t connect. Next time I’ll save a recording.

There are gonna be some glitches that will take time to patch out. Players will keep finding new ones. If we could ever get them all fixed, this game would be a whole lot better off.

• Like 1

Hello @mattshotcha ! Xbox one og. Eastern USA. Last night, one offline match/7 multiplayer games worked flawlessly. Tonight, 3 offline matches worked great, 5 multiplier matches...lobby was full, about to start and got the crash error. Are the servers still having issues? Just asking. 

The game has been largely unplayable for me this week. I’m constantly getting kicked, the game has been freezing, and the Interaction button ( A on Xbox) stops working in game. 

11 hours ago, DH1986 said:

The game has been largely unplayable for me this week. I’m constantly getting kicked, the game has been freezing, and the Interaction button ( A on Xbox) stops working in game.

my friend you can Play the game. i dont even come scince buy in the mainmenu 😮 , i get allways database error on starting >.< . supoort is not awnsering me :(

Does NOBODY have any patience anymore? All you armchair Game coders/developers who think it's so easy go apply at Gun media and help them out  instead of complaining.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I tried playing public matches on the Switch for about an hour.  Every single game crashed right at the start.  Please fix this.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:39 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Getting out of a closet I can understand, but under a bed? Can you please describe what it sounds like?

it sounds like the ruffling of blankets or something. it does make a sound, and you can hear it if youre close enough, even outside. @Top_Cat is correct.

4 hours ago, LOVELAMP said:

I tried playing public matches on the Switch for about an hour.  Every single game crashed right at the start.  Please fix this.

I'm having the same problem on the xbox one too.

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Does NOBODY have any patience anymore? All you armchair Game coders/developers who think it's so easy go apply at Gun media and help them out  instead of complaining.

While patience is a lost art, I can understand the frustration.

I do agree that we just have the wait until the developers can fix this. Let's hope it's sooner than later...

• Like 1

On 25/06/2020 at 17:51, Prophetic diabetic said:

Eu concordo totalmente, joguei uma partida duas noites atrás, onde Jason prendeu o telefone, mas ele colocou apenas uma armadilha (que eu sempre recomendo 2 para a caixa do telefone), mas meu amigo encontrou o fusível, então removemos a armadilha com um bolso Eu não cometi nenhum erro com Aj, Jason aparece logo depois que eu o consertei, então joguei fogos de artifício no fusível. Ele não c

onseguiu nos impedir de chamar a polícia aos 3 minutos de jogo, então, em pânico, ele usa todas as falhas / explorações que você pode imaginar para que ele possa matar todos os b1 que os policiais vieram. Ele não matou todos os 1. Então, nós o superamos, ele basicamente esses jogadores r lixo.

On 25/06/2020 at 17:51, Prophetic diabetic said:

Eu concordo totalmente, joguei uma partida duas noites atrás, onde Jason prendeu o telefone, mas ele colocou apenas uma armadilha (que eu sempre recomendo 2 para a caixa do telefone), mas me SEMPENA HELLfatal erro

Mu amigo encontrou o fusível, então removemos a armadilha com um bolso Eu não cometi nenhum erro com Aj, Jason aparece logo depois que eu o consertei, então joguei fogos de artifício no fusível. Ele não conseguiu nos impedir de chamar a polícia aos 3 minutos de jogo, então, em pânico, ele usa todas as falhas / explorações que você pode imaginar para que ele possa matar todos os b1 que os policiais vieram. Ele não matou todos os 1. Então, nós o superamos, ele basicamente esses jogadores r lixo.

Yeah, the game is now completely unplayable for online mode. IMO the game was fine, and didn’t need a patch. Sure, the random counsellor/Jason selection was a bit annoying, but it didn’t affect the overall gameplay? It’s actually nice to not have 7 Vanessa’s all playing at once for a change! It’s only dipshit “looks at me” players who used the Pinehurst staircase hiding spot and spike throwing car crash glitch that fucked things up. Get a great lobby of  LVL150’s together, and the game never ran smoother. 

On 7/8/2020 at 6:32 PM, Ricardo Marins said:

saudações, bem-vindo ao fórum kkkkkkkkkkkk

9 hours ago, mc_bain76 said:

Yeah, the game is now completely unplayable for online mode. IMO the game was fine, and didn’t need a patch. Sure, the random counsellor/Jason selection was a bit annoying, but it didn’t affect the overall gameplay? It’s actually nice to not have 7 Vanessa’s all playing at once for a change! It’s only dipshit “looks at me” players who used the Pinehurst staircase hiding spot and spike throwing car crash glitch that fucked things up. Get a great lobby of  LVL150’s together, and the game never ran smoother. 

i hate having 7 vanessas and they claim to be really good at the game because they main vanessa the easiest character i dare them all to go eric

On 7/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, elite_sn1per_20 said:

i hate having 7 vanessas and they claim to be really good at the game because they main vanessa the easiest character i dare them all to go eric

It's easy to feel a little intimidated if a lobby is full of high-level Vanessas, but just remember that even if they're hard to catch, they're easy to find, plus they're almost guaranteed to fuck up at least once if they try making repairs.

Hey there is a bug when I get in games I can’t get in a game because when I get in it I can’t open nothing and then it stops for everyone and it kicks me and others from the game

On 7/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, Esteban said:

Hey there is a bug when I get in games I can’t get in a game because when I get in it I can’t open nothing and then it stops for everyone and it kicks me and others from the game

Welcome to the forum. Have a nice stay.