3 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

When is the random counselor and random Jason issue gonna be fixed? It's beyond annoying at this point. Glad i only paid $5 for the game, that's all this company will ever get from me when they don't wanna fix known issues. I was gonna buy the kills and outfits DLC but i won't until the fix the issues. Obviously the game won't ever be perfect but there is NO excuse to not try fix what can be fixed. 

Listen, I hate Glitches and bugs just as much as anyone......but you are really acting like a entitled snowflake about this issue.......

Yes, it Is annoying but Not game breaking and at the end of the day it doesn’t stop you from enjoying the other features of the game.......especially since you only paid “$5” for this game....

( others who helped back the game put in way more.....without them you wouldn’t even have a game to complain about.)

Single player Vs Bots and Challenges mode and the virtual cabin alone is worth more then the money you spent on the game So far .....if you don’t want to spend any more money on the game because of a randomize bug glitch that’s up to you no one is forcing you to purchase anything. 

The team working on the game at this time and from the beginning has been a small one......They have always been transparent about this....

And They recently attempted to fix This issue But apparently something slipped through the cracks @mattshotcha has stated that the random bug has been re-opened to be investigated as the issue still persists.....

Making statements like “ when they don’t wanna fix known issues.” And “ there is No excuse to not try fix what can be fixed.” Makes you come across as entitled and a fool it is quite apparent you are unwilling to take the time to educate yourself with where the developers are at with this stage of the Games development.

20 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Listen, I hate Glitches and bugs just as much as anyone......but you are really acting like a entitled snowflake about this issue......

Very well put sir. Couldn’t agree more. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

When is the random counselor and random Jason issue gonna be fixed? It's beyond annoying at this point. Glad i only paid $5 for the game, that's all this company will ever get from me when they don't wanna fix known issues. I was gonna buy the kills and outfits DLC but i won't until the fix the issues. Obviously the game won't ever be perfect but there is NO excuse to not try fix what can be fixed. 

Tomorrow

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

Tomorrow

If he shows up again tomorrow with another uneducated post about it I am blaming you. Lol 😂 

• Haha 2

@OCT 31 1978, you have a way with words brother.

On 6/25/2020 at 4:53 PM, DreamWarrior90 said:

There was nothing searched and nobody around. There was 3 sets of windows broken not to mention the door wasn't locked so I'd say this is a glitch or a bug. Your average player isn't gonna go into a cabin and not barricade the door. 

An average player might not leave a door unlocked, but some players do. Everyone doesn't follow the same playbook.

As for the broken windows, no one can say for sure what happened. Could it be a bug? Maybe, but not very likely.

If I had to guess, perhaps a Jason teamer could be the culprit. My guess is based on what @Dragonfire82877 was saying.

Now onto your random character bug, there is an easy low tech solution for that.

Put the names of each counselor into a hat. Draw a name from said hat, and set your counselor in the game to that choice. The same can be done for Jason selection as well. No glitches, no problem. That can keep people calm until the team fixes the problem.

As for your invisible weapon, consider submitting a video from a whole match where the problem occurs to jasonkillsbugs.com.

The more info you can provide, the better the chance that it can be fixed.

Lastly, have a bit of patience. Broken things in this game take time to fix. It sucks, but is not worth losing your cool over it.

The good news is that knives don't wreck cars anymore. Let's be grateful for that at least.

• Like 3

On 6/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, Ahab said:

[A whole bunch of words]

Ahab is correct: when the Rage buff was announced, most of us were taken by surprise. Nobody (that I can recall) said Jason needed to be unstunnable in Rage, the Devs did that on their own after taking a good look at the mess they themselves created (by listening to whiny fucking brats who didn't like that Jason was difficult to deal with). 

You can say whatever you want about the buff, but there is no disputing two simple facts: It stopped the 20 minute pinatas parties, and it provided a genuine incentive for counselors to escape (which Mattshotcha himself stated just a few days ago is what the core of counselor gameplay was always intended to be... to ESCAPE Jason, not fight him).

• Like 1

i have been playin since the patch that jus came out an  if players join right be4 the match stars yr character even tho is was 1 u chose its switched out to a random 1 that u didnt choose

another thing 1 person was killed by jason an there character was dead standing up  it looked wierd

• Confused 1

For some reason I had all my perks and clothing choices removed on the switch.  I thought something like that was addressed for the PC and not all platforms.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Anyone noticing sense being a little funny after the update? I play as part 3 Jason & had a round on Packanack where 2 hiding counsellors wouldn’t show up even with rage. Eventually found a Vanessa after sense spamming a cabin 5 times but never found the other (a Shelly) Both were under level 20 so probably didn’t have amazing stealth avoidance perks. 

Had it happen another match with a Deborah, no sense showing her even with rage. I happened to be outside her cabin and heard her exiting a bed hiding spot then the cabin lit up. Never had counsellors not show when rage is up before. 

On 6/27/2020 at 3:48 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

i have been playin since the patch that jus came out an  if players join right be4 the match stars yr character even tho is was 1 u chose its switched out to a random 1 that u didnt choose

another thing 1 person was killed by jason an there character was dead standing up  it looked wierd

Yes, this is the Random Counselor bug that we had initially implemented a fix for, that fix turns out to be incomplete. The team has fully reopened investigation on it. More news as soon as I have it.

As for the standing dead counselor, strange things can happen when ya ragdoll. But in all seriousness, probably a disconnect after death or during. Could also be just a ragdoll bug, but would be very low priority comparatively at this time.

7 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

Anyone noticing sense being a little funny after the update? I play as part 3 Jason & had a round on Packanack where 2 hiding counsellors wouldn’t show up even with rage. Eventually found a Vanessa after sense spamming a cabin 5 times but never found the other (a Shelly) Both were under level 20 so probably didn’t have amazing stealth avoidance perks. 

Had it happen another match with a Deborah, no sense showing her even with rage. I happened to be outside her cabin and heard her exiting a bed hiding spot then the cabin lit up. Never had counsellors not show when rage is up before. 

I'll keep an eye out for more reports of similar issues. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

You heard someone get out from under a bed... while you were OUTSIDE the cabin... seriously?

• Haha 2

@HaHaTrumpWon umm yeah. If you’re outside a small cabin you will hear the counsellor get out of a hiding spot inside it. Seriously. 

6 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

@HaHaTrumpWon umm yeah. If you’re outside a small cabin you will hear the counsellor get out of a hiding spot inside it. Seriously. 

Getting out of a closet I can understand, but under a bed? Can you please describe what it sounds like?

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Getting out of a closet I can understand, but under a bed? Can you please describe what it sounds like?

Does it even matter? My post was about sense when counsellors are hiding while in Rage. Go in private with a friend, stand outside a locked cabin and get your friend to go in and out of a bed hiding spot and have a listen. 

On 6/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, mattshotcha said:

Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Counselor (Unless Selected)

This one is still happening to me

1 hour ago, Potato_rights said:

This one is still happening to me

Yes, the team has reopened the investigation on this. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Yes, the team has reopened the investigation on this. 

Oh, ok. Thank you for the clarification.

maybe the next update, jason should be more alive such as blinking or mouth movement of some kind when unmasked or seen through the eye holes of the mask. also maybe give jason a free fall and landing just like the counselors did since whenever i play as jason, jason walks as he falls from a small cliff. such as in higgins haven on the south east near a camp at still water camp for example.

Posted (edited)

It's not possible to play every time it finds a match it falls instantly, and it's been like this since yesterday and it's like this for everyone.

Edited by DamonD7
Combined three posts with the same message into one

It's still acting goofy.I just got in a match as Jason and it glitched me when I tried to morph. I couldm't do anything after that so I had to quit.

Getting UE-4 Fatal Error! even when launching offline bots or wiating to get in a lobby, anyone else getting this?

1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

Getting UE-4 Fatal Error! even when launching offline bots or wiating to get in a lobby, anyone else getting this?

Yep, this is happening to my wife and I too, we haven't been able to get into a single game since last night, despite trying many troubleshooting options.

Just wanted to drop in to say that the team is investigating and working on the recent server issues. I, unfortunately, do not have anything more to confirm at this time.

I'll update you all as soon as I have more info.

• Thanks 2