2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Apparently you can't read, or do not understand the language we agreed upon at the start of this conversation... or I have found another SJW. Go back... read what I wrote to you... slowly this time. Swinging the invisible bat does not enter into it, and I already explained what they need to see and why in the last post. If the words are too big for you, google is your friend. The "LoL" in your reply really does not give me hope for your I.Q. though... With that thought, you should perhaps google "replicate"... If you do not understand why they would need to do this, you probably do not understand the meaning of the word.
   Also... you do not need to quote the entire post. Just a tag is sufficient, or you can highlight a line or two of text to quote.
   Also... I can see you swinging... I cannot see what you are swinging... Do I need to explain why that is too?... Definitely an SJW.

What does being a "SJW" have to do with the game?  It doesn't matter what I'm swinging, all that matters is that my weapon turned invisible and no matter what i did, nothing fixed it.  Again, you assuming I'm an "SJW" has nothing to do with the game. If that's your go to insult when you disagree with someone then that is on you. 

Let me guess, you'll dismiss this too..you can see i just started the match. The Windows are already broke and apparently i can't run despite suppose to be part 3 Jason plus the colors are all wrong.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

Let me guess, you'll dismiss this too..you can see i just started the match. The Windows are already broke and apparently i can't run despite suppose to be part 3 Jason plus the colors are all wrong.

That's a mashup Jason

It's not the one you picked 🤦‍♀️

He doesn't run because it's not part 3

It's a loading screen problem

Edit: it's part 8 Jason with retro part 3 skin and music

Edited by Somethin Cool
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

That's a mashup Jason

It's not the one you picked 🤦‍♀️

He doesn't run because it's not part 3

It's a loading screen problem

Edit: it's part 8 Jason with retro part 3 skin and music

It's still a well known bug that hasn't been fixed. 

The window was broke because someone probably jumped thru it already.  

All these random counselors have to all be ping/loading problems.  When the random character thing happens, its the millisecond in between time from the loading part, to when the game actually starts.  I have no idea how thats even possible.  90% of the time when it happens you don't see the loading screen.  But i've had some with the whole loading animation and still random.  Usually what happens is you get the perks of that character but under someone else.  I know this cuz I have Thick Skin for Deb and LaChappa but when it glitches and im somone else, I still have it.  Also I think it also glitches when you have 'random' set.  Ive been using 'random' now so at least I have the right perks, and I started as LaChappa with the generic cloths.  Next match I was LaChappa again with my chosen hawaiian shirt cloths.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol , you literally just gave a valid reason as to why a Jason player would use an exploit, and then turned around in the next statement and said if they did use an exploit they were trash.

What im saying is  jason needs a buff,but the exploits/glitches need to go, there is no justifible reason to  use  them. If u cant kill every1 so be it.Then maybe ppl will see how much jason needs a buff.Ive played against many good jasons,but if i c exploits or glitches.I immediately pull my team out, we dont waste time playing with cheaters.Theres plenty of ways to buff jason,and i think they r heading in the right direction.

21 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

FYI - A common reason for gamechat issues is if you have more than one account signed in on your xbox.  

Thanks @Laotian Lam, now I can get rid of that problem. Thanks a lot 🙂

14 hours ago, Ahab said:

Without free speech, you CANNOT be free. Loss of free speech leads to dictatorship... fascist, communist, or 'other'... Find one example in history in which this is not true... That is a dare.

That's exactly what I was trying to say, and how people reacts to this opinion (Jason doesn't need Rage invulnerability). There is a difference between reacting "I disagree" and being insulted and just "shut up that's it, no changing, get over it". Do you understand ? Imagine, how extrem the reaction is, maybe there are many persons who agree with me but now are afraid to talk about this subject because every answer they have is "get over it"....

You just end the debate with that, but the freedoom of speech is only efficient if you authorize the debate. With such a reaction, there is no debate, and that's where I am angry. You should consider the opinion of every body. Otherwise, why does this forum exist ?

And about the 5 points at the end, that was just some cool ideas that could be done in this game... or the next one 🙃 Maybe the Lawsuit issue will end up someday, I hope so !

But try to keep in mind my main ideas : Jason just needed to be lowered the chance of stunning while in rage, and don't throw away to thrash this opinion.

About the mask, I think it's a good thing. That was indeed too easy to unmask him. But the rage invulnerability... Men that's too much. Jason is not mend to be a punching ball, unless you voluntary let counselor surrounding you and punching you. If you indeed watched the movies, Jason only kill one by one, not facing everybody at the same time. If Jason is surrounded, he can teleport away and come back later. Like I said, I never saw a Jason bullied... I'm sorry but I really find this Rage invulerability is non sense.

2 hours ago, Math' said:

: Jason just needed to be lowered the chance of stunning while in rage

This is why I said in my previous statement, that Gun did this change on their own. There was a topic dedicated to ideas on how they could fix the mechanics to stop the 20 minute beat downs of Jason. Every forum member that was around at the time gave ideas and it even drew people in that were typically just visitors to give their thoughts. After everything was said and done, Gun released the Rage buff patch. Go back and search the forums, you will see that most of the people that everyone likes to call Jason mains were even pointing out the flaws of this decision. Gun has stated they aren't going to change the Rage buff. That's why most people say things like "get over it." Is that the right response? No. But they are probably just tired of hearing about it because people are asking about it being changed daily.

@Prophetic diabetic, I understand where you were coming from. I just thought it was funny to say why someone would have an excuse to do something, but then point out if they did do what they thought was needed, they were trash. In a perfect world, the exploits and cheats would be eliminated from the game. I do not agree with the use of an exploit or cheat unless it is being used against someone who is using an exploit or cheating.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

As @Somethin Cool pointed out, that's part 8 Jason with retro skin. This is the random character glitch that was supposed to be fixed, but obviously was not. The windows are probably already broken because someone got a counselor they didn't select and suicided.

58 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The windows are probably already broken because someone got a counselor they didn't select and suicided.

I am guessing that is probably the case as well. 

The random counselor and Jason glitch is a problem but I don't get why people suicide and/or quit the game because of it.  If you HAVE to be a certain counselor or you will quit, you might be a try-hard.  Just sayin. lol

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

As @Somethin Cool pointed out, that's part 8 Jason with retro skin. This is the random character glitch that was supposed to be fixed, but obviously was not. The windows are probably already broken because someone got a counselor they didn't select and suicided.

No, there was nobody near the cabin and the game just started. I was like 20 seconds into the start of the game and no dead body around. 

No, there was nobody near the cabin and the game just started. I was like 20 seconds into the start of the game and no dead body around. 

You don't have to kill yourself.  Its possible they just jumped thru the window.  IIRC there was this thing someone created about getting Pamela tapes and it had to do with jumping thru a window right at the start of the match.  Regardless, its a far stretch to say thats a bug.

@mattshotcha

After looking and considering everything, I would have to say you guys did a decent job at balancing everything out in regards to the kill process. Public Lobby Jasons who play casually will still probably be killed with ease to kill squads, but Jason’s who know the “Jason meta” will have more to work with, I’d say. In league play,  teams will be forced to play more aggressively if they want the mask, like more counselors around Jason trying to punish every indefensible animation. And that warrants more possible mistakes made by said counselors that  a Jason can exploit. My question for you is, is it possible that you can bring back god frames which will eliminate counselors doing the wake up hit post stun?Or the “indefensible” hit. Many  have said in the past that indefensible hits are not fair to Jason, because it is indefensible, & you may say that Jason just has to make sure he doesn’t get stunned, and I’m sure many will agree with you if shotguns, firecrackers, & flare guns didn’t stun. I’m proposing that maybe stuns that happen in result of Jason being shot or hit with firecrackers will give  Jason god frames as he is recovering from the stun for at-least 2 seconds, but the stuns Jason receive from regular melee weapons do not have god frames and counselors can do the wake up hit all they like. I think this will balance things out completely regarding the kill.

If a counselor spawned at that cabin, they could have window dived each window and been gone before you got there. Maybe they didn't intend to suicide? If they were sprinting near the windows and tried to interact with them, it will make them dive trough. There are a number of reasons why the counselor or counselors could have dove through the windows, but there is no new bug in the game that is causing matches to start with broken windows.

1 hour ago, Ricardo Marins said:

Am I the only one that thinks these 'advanced tips' are really just exploits?  

Are knowledgeable counselor teams so strong that a Jason needs these in order to balance the fight?

Im actually serious because I've never seen a game of 8 high level players.

9 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This is why I said in my previous statement, that Gun did this change on their own. There was a topic dedicated to ideas on how they could fix the mechanics to stop the 20 minute beat downs of Jason. Every forum member that was around at the time gave ideas and it even drew people in that were typically just visitors to give their thoughts. After everything was said and done, Gun released the Rage buff patch. Go back and search the forums, you will see that most of the people that everyone likes to call Jason mains were even pointing out the flaws of this decision. Gun has stated they aren't going to change the Rage buff. That's why most people say things like "get over it." Is that the right response? No. But they are probably just tired of hearing about it because people are asking about it being changed daily.

@Prophetic diabetic, I understand where you were coming from. I just thought it was funny to say why someone would have an excuse to do something, but then point out if they did do what they thought was needed, they were trash. In a perfect world, the exploits and cheats would be eliminated from the game. I do not agree with the use of an exploit or cheat unless it is being used against someone who is using an exploit or cheating.

I totally agree, i played a match 2 nights ago, where jason trapped the phone,but he only put 1 trap(which i always recommend 2 for the phone box),but my friend found the fuse so we removed the trap with a pocket knife.I didnt make any mistakes with Aj, jason shows up right after i fixed it so i threw firecrackers on the fuse. He couldnt stop us from calling the cops 3 minutes into the match,so in a panic he uses every glitch/exploit u can think of so he can kill every1 b4 the cops came.He didnt kill every1.So we outsmarted him, he basically got desperate.Those players r trash.

3 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If a counselor spawned at that cabin, they could have window dived each window and been gone before you got there. Maybe they didn't intend to suicide? If they were sprinting near the windows and tried to interact with them, it will make them dive trough. There are a number of reasons why the counselor or counselors could have dove through the windows, but there is no new bug in the game that is causing matches to start with broken windows.

There was nothing searched and nobody around. There was 3 sets of windows broken not to mention the door wasn't locked so I'd say this is a glitch or a bug. Your average player isn't gonna go into a cabin and not barricade the door. 

57 minutes ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

There was nothing searched and nobody around. There was 3 sets of windows broken not to mention the door wasn't locked so I'd say this is a glitch or a bug. Your average player isn't gonna go into a cabin and not barricade the door. 

I'm not going to argue with you. If you want to think it's a bug, believe it's a bug. All I'm saying is from personal experience, I've seen people dive through windows before for no apparent reason. I personally don't lock doors in the first few minutes of the match unless I hear Jason's music. But, if this were a new bug or glitch, the game's Facebook pages would be littered with posts about it, they love to magnify every flaw this game has.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

escapes are always possible

Agree 100% with everything you said there... If there was another me, I could agree more than100%, but I am still working on my clone.

18 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

What does being a "SJW" have to do with the game?  It doesn't matter what I'm swinging, all that matters is that my weapon turned invisible and no matter what i did, nothing fixed it.  Again, you assuming I'm an "SJW" has nothing to do with the game. If that's your go to insult when you disagree with someone then that is on you. 

It has nothing to do with the game, it has EVERYTHING to do with your lack of ability to process information... and your tendency to melt like a snowflake when you read something you don't like. I will repeat in no uncertain terms with simple words... just for you. The devs need to see how your weapon turned invisible to be able to "replicate" it before they can understand how it happened so they can address the problem and hopefully fix it. They CANNOT replicate it if they cannot see how it happened. You DID NOT show them this, or are you going to ignore this point AGAIN.

18 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

I did not dismiss your other video... You DID NOT show what happened to turn you weapon invisible and thus "cause" the weapon to become invisible.  You dismissed what I said completely though... which is not unexpected from an SJW. It is their preferred tactic in conversation or debate. I have yet to meet one SJW with a valid opinion on anything due to their complete dismissal of every other opinion that does not echo their own... And I have met MANY of them.
   Mr. Cool explained why your Jason behaved how you described.
   Mr. Fire explained that this was supposed to be fixed, but it was not.
   Others explain things to you and you ignore them because you are right and they are wrong, but you are wrong. Here is a simple truth for you... You cannot have a valid opinion while ignoring even one aspect of the story... and without a valid opinion, you will look like a fool to anyone with a brain that knows what is going on.
   There was one part of your video that everyone else seems to have missed. Right at the start of your video, the window in the house next door is also visible, and it was open. Someone was nearby, Jason CANNOT open windows. Post that entire match, I bet you smashed the windows in that cabin and started the video after you finished walking around the cabin smashing the windows. You are not close enough to the morph pin in that area to have just morphed there when the video starts. Out of context videos prove NOTHING... show it from the start.

12 hours ago, Math' said:

That's exactly what I was trying to say, and how people reacts to this opinion (Jason doesn't need Rage invulnerability). There is a difference between reacting "I disagree" and being insulted and just "shut up that's it, no changing, get over it". Do you understand ? Imagine, how extrem the reaction is, maybe there are many persons who agree with me but now are afraid to talk about this subject because every answer they have is "get over it"....

The only part I left out of my explanation as to why you are answered with... "get over it", is something that I thought would go without saying around here... We have heard it... literally thousands of times. We have given logical arguments that people like you seem to ignore, thousands of times... After the first thousand responses to people like you, we start to lose patience... and you will get no apologies for it... so get over it.
   Jason is not invulnerable even with rage... Just you saying that shows how little you know on the subject. Before you have an opinion on something EDUCATE yourself on the subject first. Once you have a valid opinion with logical arguments, the only people that will give you a hassle are the people who remain uniformed by their own choice. Do you understand, or do I need to use simpler words for you?
    There may be MANY people that agree with you... and literally all of them will make the same uniformed arguments that you have. Nothing will ever be changed for the better by listening to people that do not have all of the information they need to have a valid opinion... Nothing will ever change for the better basing actions on lies either... so get over it.

13 hours ago, Math' said:

You just end the debate with that, but the freedoom of speech is only efficient if you authorize the debate.

I ended nothing but my post with that. The conversation only ends when we both agree its over, no matter the outcome... What I just quoted here from your response is the typical response from an SJW... Freedom of speech is only effective when there are no infringements upon it... end of story... If you want to post on a public forum, then you have authorized the debate to ANYONE who wants to respond... it comes with posting on a PUBLIC FORUM so get over it.
   There is no freedom of speech if ANY speech has to be authorized at ANY point in ANY debate or conversation. What you suggest is literally the opposite of free speech... You seem to be typing in English, but you sure don't understand the language very well.
    Also... free speech comes with the license to make a fool out of yourself... so keep talking, please. I find it rather amusing.

13 hours ago, Math' said:

But try to keep in mind my main ideas : Jason just needed to be lowered the chance of stunning while in rage, and don't throw away to thrash this opinion.

Your 4th idea, as I said was awesome in case you missed that point. But as I said, you were not the first to think of it... and new content cannot now be implemented... This would at minimum take animations that are not in the game... If it is not in the game, then it is "new content"... and there will never be any more new content in this game for reasons you should already know by now.
    As to rage mode, no one here came up with it, that was the devs. All of us here made suggestions. Some were good, some were bad... many were worth consideration. Rage is what we got though and it has been stated on MANY occasions that it is not going anywhere... and people wonder why we say... get over it.
    Many of us got over it a long time ago, and some of us simply welcomed it when it happened. It solved the problem of Jason spending most of the match locked in a stun animation. This was simple to do to a VERY skilled Jason with only one counselor... let alone the groups of battle Chads that usually showed up to try and get the Jason player to rage quit... and many Jason players did just that. I never met a Jason player that EVER volunteered to be a piñata, yet many became one. The piñata Jason was a problem, and it still can be... right up until rage happens... Then it is no longer a problem. Rage did what it needed to do... it made the whiny little trolls come out to cry about not being able to troll Jason quite as effectively as they could before rage... and they were all very easy to spot just from what they said. Only a troll responsible for the piñata Jason problem would ever say that Jason player sucks... It did not even take a skilled counselor player to do it to a great Jason player... So please... tell me who actually 'sucked' at the game, and why rage was not necessary. Your argument so far for this is severely lacking.

I almost never take a swing at Jason, and I main A.J. I can lead excellent Jason players on very long wild goose chases outside of cabins without relying on a weapon for extra stamina. It is not that difficult to do it for me, and I am no where near the best player out there from either side of play... If I can do it, so can literally everybody else with a little practice... so get over it.
    If you do not like rage, you have other tactics to choose from. Not hitting Jason at all will delay rage from kicking in until about 15 minutes into any match. Maybe try escaping instead of fighting. Maybe try escaping early in a match instead of walking around with a bat up your... well you know. Fighting Jason is only a requirement to kill him, or just hitting him to force him to drop someone else in his grip. It was never a requirement to escape, and neither is it a requirement to run out the clock... I have done it myself, and watched it happen quite a few times. Try staying to spectate other players as well... unless you are afraid of learning something.
    You have an awesome name Math'... Math is the key to the universe... and something I am very good at... It is one of my top interests, right up there with physics, chemistry, biology, psychology, genetics... and a great many other interests I have. Most of which math is a requirement for any kind of understanding of the subject... Do not take what I say here as meant to offend... because it was not... Text messages can easily be misinterpreted... I only use caps to emphasize a point, not to scream... If I wanted to be rude, I would be the last person on earth you would want to speak with. This is me being nice, and censoring myself... even though profanity is not required to be censored here... This is an adult forum for a game meant for adults... so act like one at least.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I'm not going to argue with you. If you want to think it's a bug, believe it's a bug. All I'm saying is from personal experience, I've seen people dive through windows before for no apparent reason. I personally don't lock doors in the first few minutes of the match unless I hear Jason's music. But, if this were a new bug or glitch, the game's Facebook pages would be littered with posts about it, they love to magnify every flaw this game has.

I didn't post about every bug or glitch that I've seen in the game on the Facebook page for the game. It's not like they listen to the complaints anyway.  Anyway, it's obvious the lobby or match glitched out because the Jason is not the one i selected, this isn't the first time I've seen the Windows already broken when I'm playing as Jason. I don't record everything i see. 

14 hours ago, Math' said: There is a difference between reacting "I disagree" and being insulted and just "shut up that's it, no changing, get over it". Do you understand ? Imagine, how extrem the reaction is, maybe there are many persons who agree with me but now are afraid to talk about this subject because every answer they have is "get over it"....

Listen this may sound harsh and it’s not all directed to you...some yes but not all...I can’t tell you to be or not be offended by my comments.....

My answer to your statement is people need to get thicker skin......and stop being Gigantic pussies.....You know what happens when you come across someone with a different Opinion????

You explains your points to them and sometimes you will find common ground, some times you will change their mind, sometimes they will counter your opinions with their own....And sometimes you will have to agree to disagree......everyone is entitled to their opinion but not every opinion will be accepted with open arms.... 

If others can’t stand up or post their opinion because someone else was told to “get over it “ that’s a problem for that person And They need thicker skin, this mentality came with the children raised getting participation trophies ....

Nothing is going to be handed to you in life and sometimes your own stance on something will be challenged.

If you feel strongly about something and you have come to the forums to post about it be prepared to defend and elaborate on your thoughts, concepts and opinions.

The Forum Exits because of freedom Of speech and is It’s self the authorization Of all opinions of its members......and though being Considerate of all opinions of others is noble It is not a necessary because of freedom of speech and disagreeing opinions is a main factor in Debates.

For your other points/ opinions you say:

your glad the mask is harder to get off.

Glad you like that feature... me too.

You say Rage invulnerability is too much...

I say Jason is not invulnerable at anytime in the game......he can be killed at any point.

you say Rage was unnecessary.

I Say Rage was necessary because of the Group combat dynamic....this is a game Based on the movies....it is not the movies.

In the movies the SCRIPT makes the characters split up so that Jason can kill them off one by one the problem with the game Before Rage was added trying to break up a group that had Even a basic understanding of how combat / weapons and sprays worked Could potentially keep Jason at bay for the entire 20 minutes of a match.

Come out of block and stun from behind stand up and stun from the side, come out of stun put up block and repeat the process..... it didn’t matter if you teleported away because they would wait for you or worse started hunting you...... I witnessed it, was a part of it, and a victim to it many times.....the fact that it could happen every match is why The rage mode was implemented the way it was.....

In closing I understand you say you never saw Jason bullied in the game and I can respect that our experiences can differ......The developers are the ones who decided to implement Rage the way they did based on what they were seeing in game......If you ever want to see the gang banging Jason footage from the old days head over to YouTube there are more videos there than you will be able to handle.......unless of course you get thicker skin.

5 hours ago, guitar.zombie said:

Am I the only one that thinks these 'advanced tips' are really just exploits?  

Are knowledgeable counselor teams so strong that a Jason needs these in order to balance the fight?

Im actually serious because I've never seen a game of 8 high level players.

Acceptance of exploits are largely dependent on the community.  There are many exploits, often referred to as 'Tech', in just about any games.  Since I'm familiar with fighting games, I'll use those as an example.  The basis of every FG combo system came from a Input leniency glitch in the original Street Fighter II, and fundamental movement in Melee uses a air dash glitch called "wave dashing".  Because these game generally have a established group that makes the agreed rule-set that is then adopted by Tournaments and then players, there is little argument of the legitimacy of using these exploits/tech.  However, no such governing body exists for F13.  We have a community, but it's largely fractured by different group of players with differing ideas of how it should be played.

As for "balance", if we are talking about Jason, using "advanced" tech against an typical quick play lobby is overkill.  However, I can't think of any since thing including exploit such as abduction or ghosting being overpowered against a team of counselors that understand how to combat it.  Counselors, on the other hand, as a few exploits that can make kill them extremely difficult even to a skilled Jason, now times that with every counselors on the map and you'll understand how out of hand it will get. 

We are unlikely to ever find a set of rules that everyone will agree with.  Some will say play it straight, no glitches at all, while others will say some glitches are ok, since it brings more options into the game and creates more depth.  I'm personally on the latter camp, more options are more fun, and as a fighting game player, I enjoy complex inputs for combos or "special moves".

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Acceptance of exploits are largely dependent on the community.  There are many exploits, often referred to as 'Tech', in just about any games.  Since I'm familiar with fighting games, I'll use those as an example.  The basis of every FG combo system came from a Input leniency glitch in the original Street Fighter II, and fundamental movement in Melee uses a air dash glitch called "wave dashing".  Because these game generally have a established group that makes the agreed rule-set that is then adopted by Tournaments and then players, there is little argument of the legitimacy of using these exploits/tech.  However, no such governing body exists for F13.  We have a community, but it's largely fractured by different group of players with differing ideas of how it should be played.

As for "balance", if we are talking about Jason, using "advanced" tech against an typical quick play lobby is overkill.  However, I can't think of any since thing including exploit such as abduction or ghosting being overpowered against a team of counselors that understand how to combat it.  Counselors, on the other hand, as a few exploits that can make kill them extremely difficult even to a skilled Jason, now times that with every counselors on the map and you'll understand how out of hand it will get. 

We are unlikely to ever find a set of rules that everyone will agree with.  Some will say play it straight, no glitches at all, while others will say some glitches are ok, since it brings more options into the game and creates more depth.  I'm personally on the latter camp, more options are more fun, and as a fighting game player, I enjoy complex inputs for combos or "special moves".

Some stuff seemed 'ok', like the extra shift, or the knife stuff.  Even being able to break the door quicker.  But the reason why I asked was because it seemed some of those things were not intended by the developer which to me seems like an exploit, or some cheating advantage to someone that isn't familiar with them (like Ghosting, or any of the combat stance stuff).  Which is why I asked if it was important for top players because I would have guessed if you have a team of 7 skilled and knowledgeable players w/ communication vs 1. Skilled Jason, it seems like Jason would always lose.

When is the random counselor and random Jason issue gonna be fixed? It's beyond annoying at this point. Glad i only paid $5 for the game, that's all this company will ever get from me when they don't wanna fix known issues. I was gonna buy the kills and outfits DLC but i won't until the fix the issues. Obviously the game won't ever be perfect but there is NO excuse to not try fix what can be fixed.