1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

The team has reopened investigation of Random Counselor.

Gee, i thought the patch supposedly fixed it? It's not just a random counselor, it's having Jason set back to random.  I always play as Part 3 Jason with the NES skin. Beyond tired of having it reset especially when the match is ready to start so i don't have time to fix it without backing out.  A week later after the patch that supposedly fixed that issue, we're still having it happen...

Maybe make sure the patches actually fixes the issues before releasing the patch?

On 6/20/2020 at 1:54 AM, Chl0e.grac3 said:

You Jason players are straight PUSSIES! First the lack of knives and med sprays taken away from campers, then the cabins being absolute shit with windows NOW YOU GET A BUFF WITH HIS RAGE! Yeah i get the game is about Jason but give the campers a chance. 

8ac2213ef154a0d575f2f9caea6b142e.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, HeyLittleClod said:

People who only want to play as jason, suck as counselors. I can see both sides of what jason and what counselors lack in the game. Apparently to you, counselors don't need anything. And that's where you are wrong.

Actually, I am pretty damned good at playing counselors... I escape consistently 6 out of 10 matches, and sometimes more often than that... For the rest of those matches, I contributed to at least the possibility of someone else escaping before I died... Putting in car or boat parts or getting the cops called VERY early in almost every match I play. I do not leave in a car without all passenger seats filled, although I will not wait for others in a boat if they can't keep up to A.J. I do all this without hardly ever taking a swing at Jason unless it is to save someone else... How do I do this you ask, running away works. Jogging to reduce sound pings... unless you are in sense range (which is WAY smaller than most people think), Jason does not know anyone is even in that direction... You would be amazed how well avoiding Jason works, it just does not work all the time, or we would be super powered invisible ninjas... It sound like only the crybabies want that... sensible people do not. But this often gives one enough time to get their shit together and get a vehicle started or cops called before Jason knows what is going on... Oh... one thing you haven't tried yet... stop hitting Jason. Rage does not activate until 15 minutes in if no one touches him. Plenty of time to escape before rage hits and if you watch your stamina you can lead him on a merry chase for ages with our lord and savior LaChoppa… but that does require some level of actual skill and... gasp!... tactics.
  Sorry I didn't read the entire discussion, but when you said this... I had to stop and say something. Your arguments are weak... and you seem to not know how to play the game, but that is on you. And trying to fit a few big words in does not make you look intelligent when you deny logic. Several people here have tried to explain things logically to you and you argue like an SJW that will not even hear or acknowledge that things can and do work in ways you think they don't. I have only read the thread to this point and it seems you and a few others accusing people of being crybabies should look in the mirror.

Counselors that work together and have a half decent knowledge of spawn points for parts can get both cars running and escape before Jason gets his first shift... he cannot stop them short of catching them before they start the car... and Jason can only be in one place at a time. Under 3 minutes and 6 escapes are possible in that time, even against damned good Jason players. I have been the driver in several of these cars, and had it done to me while playing Jason... and if you think the Jason players I have done it too suck, or I suck as Jason... then you are a blind fool that does not understand what I just wrote.
   Counselors don't need anything more than they have... You are flat out wrong. With proper teamwork (rare to find but it happens), Jason can be killed very quickly... within minutes. @GeneiJin What is your fastest time killing Jason? I bet it is lower than many think possible... even now if it does take a couple more hits. We should play again soon Jin, I miss the hunt... and its been a while for me... but I am diving back in. I may need some target practice before we play again.
    Counselors need nothing. Learn to play little clod... maybe one day you will grow up into a medium sized clod.

• Like 2

@Ahab

well said!

welcome back we missed your insight.....hope all is well in your personal life with all the craziness out there.

• Thanks 1

So the weapons i picked up turned invisible, i have a 30 second clip as proof of it happening plus a pic of how old the capture is. 

y0 @Ahab.  Lowest time?  Not sure, and I'm sure others got me beat, but my lowest "recorded" time was 3:37 on 12/20/19. 

Agreed, counselors need nothing more.  Jason only needs some protection from early Jason killing, but otherwise he's fine.

Okay guys. Hello to everybody.

I read the whole thread, took me ages to arrive here. Since English is not my mothertongue, I will try to be as clear as possible. 

First of all, thank you Gun and Illfonic to have done  such a magnificent and funny game. F13 is so fun and so good. But... I really need to talk about some things.

- Many people overreact when we say "Jason is OP" and only respond "get over it".. I must say that makes me angry. People have the right to express themselves and tell their point of view, this is the basic freedom of speech. And if several people think like that, you may have to consider that yes, it's possibly true. I mean, indeed Jason must be overpowered compared to counselors, but you still have to let the counselors having hope. And with the Rage update, you took back all that hope. Because at a certain point, you punish the counselors that remain in the game just because "they should have already left"... But what if they were chased by Jason ? If they didn't manage to find parts of vehicle or Fuse box ? If some jerk took an esential part and didn't communicate ?

There are many issues in the game, but Jason being powerless, is not one of them. And don't listen those who wants more power to Jason, it's just because they like to play God and have power over other people. That is not the purpose of the game. A game must be challenging, on the both sides. Being Jason must not mean victory. 

Listen to this: I played to the game for a year now (that doesn't mean I have more or less right to say my opinion, like some of the people likes to claim it) on both PC and Xbox One, and I never, NEVER saw a "Killing Squad" like you describe. Maybe I was lucky, or maybe I did not play with the same people you encounter, but the fact is. In my hundreds of games, I just saw (not done, saw) Jason's death twice. That leads me to another important point :

- Developers are developers, not players. And you  (matt) tend to forget that. The Devs cannot have the objective point of view that a regular player can have. And just by that fact, you should listen to them and not respond (about the rage update) "It's like that and we will never come back on that point". NO. You should listen the player, because you are not of us. Now that you perfectly know the game, maybe you find that Jason is powerless, because you play against 7 others developers. But that's not the reality. When you join a true game, you may encounter a 10-year-old child that doesn't know how to play, plus a Russian that just wanna die because he is not Jason, and a teamer, ect. And you finish all by yourself, with all the weapons and some perks that became useless.

We've got to have hope, to defend from Jason, even if he will kill us at the end anyway, let the players having hope. With your rage update, we cannot even have the hope to strike back and extend our life expectancy.

- I know it's not a kind of a proof, I am a player among others, I do not think I'm the best one, but the fact is : I take the slowest/weakest Jason as possible, I let counselor escape from my grab, I hurt them and then go to another, because when I play Jason, it is too easy. I don't know how people can complain about Jason being bullied. Can you imagine ? It's so easy for me that I voluntary let the counselors live in order to let them play a little and having hope, then slash them to death. Just to have challenge. Otherwise, I would kill everybody in a few minutes. That happens, because I don't play against developers. Nor with a team. Just random people put together. And you, all the ancient in the forum with hundreds messages, forgot about it. This is the reality.

Unfortunately, that's not what happens when I am a counselor. When the rage comes in, it's hopeless. It's not a game anymore, just a chase. And it's not funny. You can't play. It's one step to far. 

That is said, I just will tell my humble opinion on several things :

1. Modify the Rage process. Make it just harder to stun Jason, by 50% less when in rage.
  2. Add an option to report hackers/teamers in game, with a video capture of the suspected teamer being automatically transfered to your services
  3. Accident can occurs, it's more realistic. Put back the counselor kill each others with the shotgun.
  4. Add the abilty to Jason to move corpses. It would be so much fun ! Like in the movies, throwing dead bodies through windows to scare the counselors inside.
  5. Create our own counselor, with an amount of point to put in stats.
  6. Yes, I also sometimes have problem with voice tchat (on Xbox One), have to switch on/off Xbox to fix it

That is a long speech, but I hope I will be heard. Thank you for reading me, have fun and be cool ! 🙂

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Math' said:

Add an option to report hackers/teamers in game, with a video capture of the suspected teamer being automatically transfered to your services

They aren't going to ban them so there is no point in making an option to report.  Besides, the majority of reports will just be salty players crying.

23 minutes ago, Math' said:

Accident can occurs, it's more realistic. Put back the counselor kill each others with the shotgun.

You still can in Private Matches if the match is set up that way.  You can't in Public lobbies and it should stay that way.  If team killing was allowed in QP it would be a gong show.

24 minutes ago, Math' said:

Yes, I also sometimes have problem with voice tchat (on Xbox One), have to switch on/off Xbox to fix it

FYI - A common reason for gamechat issues is if you have more than one account signed in on your xbox.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Math' said:

:

1. Modify the Rage process. Make it just harder to stun Jason, by 50% less when in rage.
  2. Add an option to report hackers/teamers in game, with a video capture of the suspected teamer being automatically transfered to your services
  3. Accident can occurs, it's more realistic. Put back the counselor kill each others with the shotgun.
  4. Add the abilty to Jason to move corpses. It would be so much fun ! Like in the movies, throwing dead bodies through windows to scare the counselors inside.

1. The rage buff isn't going to change. Gun has already made their stance known on this subject. The rage buff was done by Gun as their way of addressing the community's concerns. The rage buff wasn't requested by anyone in the community. Everyone presented ideas of a way to resolve pressing issues with gameplay, but Gun ultimately came up with the rage buff on their own. Several people (even the one's that claim Jason is weak) opposed the buff. The buff only accomplished two things: 1. It stopped the chain stunning dance parties once Rage was in effect. 2. It made Jason ridiculously easy to kill, making the Jason kill the easiest win condition for counselors.

2. There is a way to report people. Jasonkillsbugs.com. But at this point in the game, they aren't going to ban anyone unless it's what they deem a bannable offense. I have no clue what they consider a bannable offense anymore.

3. Like mentioned by @Laotian Lam, team killing is still possible in private matches. Adding it back to public matches would be the dumbest thing they could ever do. Trolls would exploit the hell out of it and all you would have left at the end of each match is Jason and his teamer that was able to shoot some counselors and run the rest over with a car.

4. This would be considered new content. They are forbidden to add any content to the game due to the ongoing lawsuit.

5. Same as number 4. Seeing as there was no way to adjust your players stats before, adding the tools to do it now would be "new content".

• Like 1

It seems that this patch hasn’t really messed up anything bad like all the previous patches have. Although I do have a clip of me making a car spin out of control like a damn beyblade post patch.

On 6/22/2020 at 11:02 AM, Laotian Lam said:

The old Firecracker problems happen 100% of the time for me.

- If you have a PK in inventory and use a firecracker the PK will disappear.

- If you have 2 x Firecrackers in inventory and use one of them, both will be thrown at the same time.

- Doesn't seem to affect Health Sprays or any other inventory item.

*Edited to add I play on Xbox.

Exactly the same issues on PS4. 

Suspect the same thing exists on PC and Switch. 

19 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Ahab

well said!

welcome back we missed your insight.....hope all is well in your personal life with all the craziness out there.

Thank you. And thank you too @Dragonfire82877. All is good with me, and I hope both of you (and everyone else for that matter) can say the same... but I know this is just wishful thinking at this point. There is no time in history that everyone could say all is good... which is just a sad truth... Still, I can hope all is good with everyone... there is always hope.

15 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

y0 @Ahab.  Lowest time?  Not sure, and I'm sure others got me beat, but my lowest "recorded" time was 3:37 on 12/20/19. 

Agreed, counselors need nothing more.  Jason only needs some protection from early Jason killing, but otherwise he's fine.

I knew your lowest time would be under 5 minutes... I have been in games with you when you have accomplished it... 3:37 is not surprising to me at all. One more question for you though... if you don't mind... Do you find it harder to kill Jason now that the mask takes more hits to remove? 
   We are on the same page with where counselors and Jason are as far as game ballance... and in the past, we have had very little disagreement on this issue.

6 hours ago, Math' said:

Many people overreact when we say "Jason is OP" and only respond "get over it".. I must say that makes me angry. People have the right to express themselves and tell their point of view, this is the basic freedom of speech.

We respond with 'get over it' for one reason, and one reason only. Its the part you missed... or simply do not understand. This is an 'asymmetrical survival horror game'... which literally means the killer has to be overpowered to have a chance at doing his job against superior numbers. If this makes you angry, then you are the problem. Free speech does not and never could come with the right to not be offended... the two cannot exist together. No matter who you are, or what you say... a minimum of 1 person out of a hundred you speak to will be offended. Free speech is literally a license to offend... it cannot exist otherwise. Get over it and grow a pair. Without free speech, you CANNOT be free. Loss of free speech leads to dictatorship... fascist, communist, or 'other'... Find one example in history in which this is not true... That is a dare.
    As to you 5 points... 1: No.
                                         2: Already have it.
                                         3: No. You have the option in private matches for so many different reasons I will not list them here. Some wonderful forum members have already listed a few reasons above.
                                         4: An awesome idea that has been spoken of many times, by many of the fine people here. Unfortunately it is never going to happen. You may find some of the reasons why it will never happen in threads that talk about it... There are a few of these threads, but the names of them escape me at the moment. The search option at the top of the page works very well though. Its too bad about this one, there was so much that could have been done with it.
                                          5: Absolutely not... Way too much potential for abuse of stats. If you want to play stealthy, play A.J. If you want to play with a fast runner with high stamina, play as Vanessa... and so on. 
                                          6: There are still bugs with muting other players, and bugs affecting microphones. They have existed in the game for a long time, possibly since the beginning. You can however, mute the same person again... This takes two seconds out of your life... so not a big deal. Turning off 'push to talk' fixes the bug with the microphone... Also not a big deal... but you will be playing with an open mic... so watch what you say, others may be streaming... also not a big deal.

Also... developers ARE also players. They may not play as much as the rest of us, but that does not make them "not players".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Math' said:

Many people overreact when we say "Jason is OP" and only respond "get over it".. I must say that makes me angry. People have the right to express themselves and tell their point of view, this is the basic freedom of speech. 

There are many issues in the game, but Jason being powerless, is not one of them. And don't listen those who wants more power to Jason, it's just because they like to play God and have power over other people. That is not the purpose of the game. A game must be challenging, on the both sides. Being Jason must not mean victory. 

Ill take it because English isn't your first language, I was scratching my head at these things.

1) Yes its free speech they can say that, but it's also free speech for me to tell them that I think they're a bit dull because they do not understand the point of the game or the franchise.  Have they even watched any of the movies?!  All of them?  If you watch the movies and know the vibe of the franchise, you are SUPPOSED to die, unless you work together (at least in the game). 

2) I would want Jason stronger and I don't even play as Jason!  I set my preference to counselor!  Personally I find it very boring, that I can be Deb, and without communication exit most of the time.  It would actually be MORE exciting to have to work together with a good team and win.  Instead of 'oh look I escaped again'... 'oh and again', 'oh and again'.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Math' said:

Okay guys. Hello to everybody.

I read the whole thread, took me ages to arrive here. Since English is not my mothertongue, I will try to be as clear as possible. 

First of all, thank you Gun and Illfonic to have done  such a magnificent and funny game. F13 is so fun and so good. But... I really need to talk about some things.

- Many people overreact when we say "Jason is OP" and only respond "get over it".. I must say that makes me angry. People have the right to express themselves and tell their point of view, this is the basic freedom of speech. And if several people think like that, you may have to consider that yes, it's possibly true. I mean, indeed Jason must be overpowered compared to counselors, but you still have to let the counselors having hope. And with the Rage update, you took back all that hope. Because at a certain point, you punish the counselors that remain in the game just because "they should have already left"... But what if they were chased by Jason ? If they didn't manage to find parts of vehicle or Fuse box ? If some jerk took an esential part and didn't communicate ?

Listen to this: I played to the game for a year now (that doesn't mean I have more or less right to say my opinion, like some of the people likes to claim it) on both PC and Xbox One, and I never, NEVER saw a "Killing Squad" like you describe. Maybe I was lucky, or maybe I did not play with the same people you encounter, but the fact is. In my hundreds of games, I just saw (not done, saw) Jason's death twice. That leads me to another important point :

- Developers are developers, not players. And you  (matt) tend to forget that. The Devs cannot have the objective point of view that a regular player can have. And just by that fact, you should listen to them and not respond (about the rage update) "It's like that and we will never come back on that point". NO. You should listen the player, because you are not of us. Now that you perfectly know the game, maybe you find that Jason is powerless, because you play against 7 others developers. But that's not the reality. When you join a true game, you may encounter a 10-year-old child that doesn't know how to play, plus a Russian that just wanna die because he is not Jason, and a teamer, ect. And you finish all by yourself, with all the weapons and some perks that became useless.

We've got to have hope, to defend from Jason, even if he will kill us at the end anyway, let the players having hope. With your rage update, we cannot even have the hope to strike back and extend our life expectancy.

- I know it's not a kind of a proof, I am a player among others, I do not think I'm the best one, but the fact is : I take the slowest/weakest Jason as possible, I let counselor escape from my grab, I hurt them and then go to another, because when I play Jason, it is too easy. I don't know how people can complain about Jason being bullied. Can you imagine ? It's so easy for me that I voluntary let the counselors live in order to let them play a little and having hope, then slash them to death. Just to have challenge. Otherwise, I would kill everybody in a few minutes. That happens, because I don't play against developers. Nor with a team. Just random people put together. And you, all the ancient in the forum with hundreds messages, forgot about it. This is the reality.

Unfortunately, that's not what happens when I am a counselor. When the rage comes in, it's hopeless. It's not a game anymore, just a chase. And it's not funny. You can't play. It's one step to far. 

That is said, I just will tell my humble opinion on several things :

6. Yes, I also sometimes have problem with voice tchat (on Xbox One), have to switch on/off Xbox to fix it

That is a long speech, but I hope I will be heard. Thank you for reading me, have fun and be cool ! 🙂

I undersand your concern but you have to understand thatthe rage update had to happen, if it didnt you would have ppl trolling jason for 20 minutes with chad or vanessa consistentlystunning him til their weapons break and with chad thats a long time.You can still survive a rage jason, you gotta window hop and manage stamina instead of fighting.Trust me counselors have such an advantage, that against an organized group of them, jason doesnt stand a chance.Thats why you see alot ppl use glitches or exploits,as jason cause even a good  jason will lose to good counselors.Btw if a jason uses glitches or exploits as they like to call it,theyre just trashy players whose ego wont let them lose so they have to cheat.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Prophetic diabetic said:

Thats why you see alot ppl use glitches or exploits,as jason cause even a good  jason will lose to good counselors.Btw if a jason uses glitches or exploits as they like to call it,theyre just trashy players whose ego wont let them lose so they have to cheat.

lol , you literally just gave a valid reason as to why a Jason player would use an exploit, and then turned around in the next statement and said if they did use an exploit they were trash.

8 hours ago, Ahab said:

I knew your lowest time would be under 5 minutes... I have been in games with you when you have accomplished it... 3:37 is not surprising to me at all. One more question for you though... if you don't mind... Do you find it harder to kill Jason now that the mask takes more hits to remove? 
   We are on the same page with where counselors and Jason are as far as game ballance... and in the past, we have had very little disagreement on this issue.

I don't really think that its any more or less harder, its really about the same. just different.  Lets take a look on what changed:

1) Counselors Strength values are reduced (but not a whole lot)., meaning melee damage does less damage.

2) There is a minimum of 4 hits now that is required before the game will allow the mask to fall off.  What counts as a hit is quite lot (Melee, gun, firecrackers, traps, PK).

3) There is a new RNG that is in place.  Once Jason reaches max damage, then there is a RNG roll determining if that hit will demask. 

4) This is the big change, Not In Jason's Favor.  Every hit, stun or non-stun, does full damage.  Prior, stun hits does minimal damage.

The issue with Kill Jason is simply that it can happen anytime in the game once Tommy has spawn.  It is too easy for squad to manipulate and most QP Jason's doesn't know or can't deal with how fast this can happen.  Jason is weakest earlier on, while counselors have the numbers it's in their favor to just rush the kill.  In a group of 4-5 counselor, there isn't much Jason can do.  A dumb squad might be over aggressive and just give a blocking Jason rage earlier,  a smarts one will just stay together and do nothing unless Jason commits to something so they can punish.  The 4 hit minimum is just isn't enough even on a typical quick play game.  For example:  A Buggzy can still get 2 shots before dying.  While the mask is still on, Jason still suffered massive damage.  By the time that player comes back as Tommy, ether the mask is off or the next hit could very well do it.  Also, the full damage on every hit really hurts Jason.  Bugzy with a bat still does a good amount of damage, while still stunning Jason, leading to a follow hit after the recovery.  Machete can be ignored in favor for Axes, as they now the best demasking weapon since stun is now desirable, making demasking easier and safer.  

I feel the balance is generally fair, but that is only if Jason is allowed to play.  Since the kill setup neutralizes Jason and can be done early, the only way to ensure that Jason gets a fair chance for a game is if it won't allow the Kill until later in the game.  That is why I've been of the favor to not allow damage until Jason gets rage, when he is at full power, so it gives him leeway to kill counselors, stopping cars, kill Tommy, or Sweater girl rather than going against a full squad 3 mins into the game or using the car as bait.  @mattshotcha has a concern which Squads will just beat Jason into rage early, which maybe true, but It could be balanced out by reducing rage gained from melee attacks, or just make rage strictly Timer based. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the developers need to listen to the complaints about known bugs and glitches instead of saying, "we'll try to replicate it" 

How does this happen? I recorded this where my weapon turned invisible,nothing fixed it.

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

I don't really think that its any more or less harder, its really about the same. just different. 

Thank you for your informed opinion and the explanation. I have not been in a game yet in which anyone tried to kill Jason, since the patch I mean... But I suspect I will be soon.
    As I said many times, giving a few more strikes to remove the mask will not make things harder, it will just take a little while longer. Making literally any job take longer through repetition is not making it more difficult than it was initially, unless HEAVY labor is involved in the task... This is a video game. No heavy labor required here. But at least they tried something... so I will give credit where credit is due.

Also... I just got out of a the game by myself in quick play for 2 games... In the first I found the keys and fuse, dropped the fuse off in front of the phone box (no knife for the two traps there or I would have made the call before continuing), found gas and a battery and repaired the two seater by myself... Got the car started and picked up a friendly random, drove past Jason and escaped in about 4 minutes... with A.J. of course. Completely rusty at counselor and Jason (it has been a while)... and still managed to do all this by myself... My second game was Jason... I got 4 out of 6 with one rage quitter I didn't get credit for and Tommy managed to escape to the cops. He gave a pretty damned good chase right to the exit... Only missed 2 quick throws out of 9 knives I had... but I had run out before going after Tommy. Not bad for as rusty as I am. After these two games... I reaffirmed my own stance that counselors need no buffs... and Jason seems alright at this point as well. I don't expect them to do much more with balance, and I am not sure I would want them to.
    I am not seeing how others can justifiably complain about much of anything as far as balance goes. They all argue like SJWs... Ignore facts, ignore logic, ignore other people's experience and opinions when differing from their own, throw blame at everyone but themselves... and calling others out for doing what they are doing, in this case... being crybabies... I am surprised they are not trying to get us banned to have us silenced, so their voices are the only voices left to hear... like they do on social media... #banallSJWsfromALLplatforms
    Only bug I saw was the part 9 Jason in the first game became Savini Jason in the 'back to the shack' animation at the end of the match... but I have only played 2 matches since the patch. I need a few smokes before I dive back in.

1 hour ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

How does this happen? I recorded this where my weapon turned invisible,nothing fixed it.

Not sure how it happens, but the only problem is that Jason cannot see that you are holding a weapon. Who cares if you can't see it? It still works normally... Most people do not complain when given this kind of advantage.
    Also... to fix the problem, they actually have to replicate the problem. If they cannot replicate the problem, they cannot fix it... To be able to replicate it, they need to know how it happened... which you do not show in this video. The video starts with you about to climb through a window and I do not see the weapon in your hand at that point. They need to see what was going on when the weapon became invisible, and probably at least 20 seconds before that point to see what they need to replicate. The devs are not mind readers or magicians... There is no simpler way to explain this that I can see, so I hope this answers your question. 
    Hopefully, this gets fixed one day, but I doubt it would be a priority due to being at the opposite end of the spectrum from 'game breaking' bugs.

6 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Thank you for your informed opinion and the explanation. I have not been in a game yet in which anyone tried to kill Jason, since the patch I mean... But I suspect I will be soon.
    As I said many times, giving a few more strikes to remove the mask will not make things harder, it will just take a little while longer. Making literally any job take longer through repetition is not making it more difficult than it was initially, unless HEAVY labor is involved in the task... This is a video game. No heavy labor required here. But at least they tried something... so I will give credit where credit is due.

Also... I just got out of a the game by myself in quick play for 2 games... In the first I found the keys and fuse, dropped the fuse off in front of the phone box (no knife for the two traps there or I would have made the call before continuing), found gas and a battery and repaired the two seater by myself... Got the car started and picked up a friendly random, drove past Jason and escaped in about 4 minutes... with A.J. of course. Completely rusty at counselor and Jason (it has been a while)... and still managed to do all this by myself... My second game was Jason... I got 4 out of 6 with one rage quitter I didn't get credit for and Tommy managed to escape to the cops. He gave a pretty damned good chase right to the exit... Only missed 2 quick throws out of 9 knives I had... but I had run out before going after Tommy. Not bad for as rusty as I am. After these two games... I reaffirmed my own stance that counselors need no buffs... and Jason seems alright at this point as well. I don't expect them to do much more with balance, and I am not sure I would want them to.
    I am not seeing how others can justifiably complain about much of anything as far as balance goes. They all argue like SJWs... Ignore facts, ignore logic, ignore other people's experience and opinions when differing from their own, throw blame at everyone but themselves... and calling others out for doing what they are doing, in this case... being crybabies... I am surprised they are not trying to get us banned to have us silenced, so their voices are the only voices left to hear... like they do on social media... #banallSJWsfromALLplatforms
    Only bug I saw was the part 9 Jason in the first game became Savini Jason in the 'back to the shack' animation at the end of the match... but I have only played 2 matches since the patch. I need a few smokes before I dive back in.

Not sure how it happens, but the only problem is that Jason cannot see that you are holding a weapon. Who cares if you can't see it? It still works normally... Most people do not complain when given this kind of advantage.
    Also... to fix the problem, they actually have to replicate the problem. If they cannot replicate the problem, they cannot fix it... To be able to replicate it, they need to know how it happened... which you do not show in this video. The video starts with you about to climb through a window and I do not see the weapon in your hand at that point. They need to see what was going on when the weapon became invisible, and probably at least 20 seconds before that point to see what they need to replicate. The devs are not mind readers or magicians... There is no simpler way to explain this that I can see, so I hope this answers your question. 
    Hopefully, this gets fixed one day, but I doubt it would be a priority due to being at the opposite end of the spectrum from 'game breaking' bugs.

You can see me swing an invisible weapon LOL, don't say you can't. 

The patch fixed nothing on the Xbox one at all. 

7 minutes ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

You can see me swing an invisible weapon LOL, don't say you can't. 

The patch fixed nothing on the Xbox one at all. 

Apparently you can't read, or do not understand the language we agreed upon at the start of this conversation... or I have found another SJW. Go back... read what I wrote to you... slowly this time. Swinging the invisible bat does not enter into it, and I already explained what they need to see and why in the last post. If the words are too big for you, google is your friend. The "LoL" in your reply really does not give me hope for your I.Q. though... With that thought, you should perhaps google "replicate"... If you do not understand why they would need to do this, you probably do not understand the meaning of the word.
   Also... you do not need to quote the entire post. Just a tag is sufficient, or you can highlight a line or two of text to quote.
   Also... I can see you swinging... I cannot see what you are swinging... Do I need to explain why that is too?... Definitely an SJW.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

The issue with Kill Jason is simply that it can happen anytime in the game once Tommy has spawn.  It is too easy for squad to manipulate and most QP Jason's doesn't know or can't deal with how fast this can happen.  Jason is weakest earlier on, while counselors have the numbers it's in their favor to just rush the kill. 

I agree, quick question, do you think that Jason should have god frames for 4 secs immediately after a stun? Like he gets shot, and as he is getting up he is protected from wake up hits. He’s free to walk around without taking damage for at least 4 seconds.

1 hour ago, Seraphic King said:

I agree, quick question, do you think that Jason should have god frames for 4 secs immediately after a stun? Like he gets shot, and as he is getting up he is protected from wake up hits. He’s free to walk around without taking damage for at least 4 seconds.

IIRC, Jason used to have invincibility, or "god frames", back when the game launched.  Some patch in between removed it for some reason, likely to fix another problem but was never re-implemented.  Jason really needed that, because what else do you expect to happen to Jason if he's locked into animation with counselors surrounding him.  4 seconds is too long, honestly even 1 solid second is good enough since that is enough time for any player really to get into combat stance to block even with the off-host lag. 

2 hours ago, Ahab said:

Well this was something that was always been complained about since launch.   I think it's now even more extreme since there still many new players coming in (on PC at least) and then they get fitted into a lobby with a brutal Jason which is now nothing comparable to how the game was played back then.  Of course Jason seems overpowered, but Jason's fundamental weakness (besides being gangbanged, lol) is he can't be in two places at once.  No matter how good a Jason is, he is potentially giving up an objective when he is answering a call of another.  And if we talk about high-level play, its too easy to overwhelm Jason, especially if he has to worry about a potential early Jason kill attempt.  As long as players play smart, spread the map, and unselfishly, escapes are always possible

• Like 2