No more car bs, yay! Mask is harder to get off... ok... this took us a few extra combat swings and it came right off. The problem is this was text book kill on Roy and it didn’t work. He was stunned by the sweater and then nothing else worked. That’s quite disheartening.

As for calling counselors babies blah blah blah, the same can be said for those that really only play as Jason. It’s rare that you find someone that’s a good counselor and a good Jason. There are things like extra long grabs and being able to constantly morph, shift, and stalk to disorient the counselors that seem like it’s more of an advantage but not everyone playing Jason gets those advantages so it seems like glitches. At this point, I just want to play the game as it was at launch, just to mix it up.

The patch didn't fix any issues for the xbox one at all. Never seen a rocket car on the xbox one. 

My counselor and Jason are being set to random, it's happened 4 times in the past two days, the blue and purple Jason skin is buggy. Instead of how it normally looks, it's blue and purple patches all over. Plus Jason has a throwing knife imbedded in his hand...so no this patch did nothing for the Xbox one version. 

@mattshotcha

So why are there still glitches and bugs for the Xbox one? 

You Jason players are straight PUSSIES! First the lack of knives and med sprays taken away from campers, then the cabins being absolute shit with windows NOW YOU GET A BUFF WITH HIS RAGE! Yeah i get the game is about Jason but give the campers a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

14 hours ago, Chl0e.grac3 said:

You Jason players are straight PUSSIES! First the lack of knives and med sprays taken away from campers, then the cabins being absolute shit with windows NOW YOU GET A BUFF WITH HIS RAGE! Yeah i get the game is about Jason but give the campers a chance. 

Campers out hunting Jason isn't much of a F13 game though.    It should be SURPRISING for a counselor to survive the night or escape.  Not an expectation.  Jason is still a wuss mainly because of the grab which they destroyed about 3 years ago.   A slow crappy grab  in slow motion with no radius  only leaves you to be open for easy stuns and knock downs. 

These days its 5 times easier to survive as a counselor than 3 years ago.   However your chances of  not clearing a lobby or not dying as Jason have significantly doubled over the past few years and these patches haven't done much to fix it.  Jason SHOULD be OP.  Not bullied by women unless they have telekentic powers like Part 7

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chl0e.grac3 said:

Counselors can be OP... WITH TEAM WORK.  THIS WAS WHY THE GAME WAS CREATED TO BEGIN WITH.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 3:14 AM, Cristiano said:

No its not.  My friend took this photo yesterday on his phone. 

A lack of a time stamp makes the picture seem a bit suspicious. A video sent to the team showing how one could get in there would be better evidence.

On 6/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, 'Dion Myers Cox said:

You could put a mode where only players using a surprise punch could stun Jason in rage mode, it would be a good thing.

New game modes are not happening, given the game is 3 years old, and in the middle of legal battles over the rights of F13.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:12 AM, DreamWarrior90 said:

So why are there still glitches and bugs for the Xbox one? 

There are glitches and bugs on all the platforms, including XB1.

23 hours ago, Chl0e.grac3 said:

First the lack of knives and med sprays taken away from campers, then the cabins being absolute shit with windows NOW YOU GET A BUFF WITH HIS RAGE! Yeah i get the game is about Jason but give the campers a chance. 

There are melodramatic complaints on both sides of the game. There are also rational complaints on both sides.

8 hours ago, guitar.zombie said:

Counselors can be OP... WITH TEAM WORK.  THIS WAS WHY THE GAME WAS CREATED TO BEGIN WITH.

It's a good thing we still see teamwork, though it has evolved over the three year lifespan of this game.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DorianRo said:

These days its 5 times easier to survive as a counselor than 3 years ago. 

Yes it is, but it’s not because Jason is weaker. It’s because counselors team killed each other, other counselors hid escape items, escape items couldn’t be picked up after a counselor died with them, counselors would get stuck in closets, I could go on. The game was buggy and terrible 3 years ago. 

My counselor is still being set back to random as is my Jason. Fix your damn game and make sure the patches actually fix known bugs before releasing the patch. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Isn't the phone box suppose to be somewhat near where you find the fuse? Two games now I've found the fuse yet the phone box isn't near by. 

28 minutes ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

Isn't the phone box suppose to be somewhat near where you find the fuse

not necessarily i guess, it's been like that since launching

32 minutes ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

That is stupid to say the least LOL.

no

Not sure if this has been mentioned but since the patch there are times that I cannot use the firecrackers in my inventory.   I don't know what happened to cause the problem, nor do I know what happened that made me able to use them again. But it has happened quite a few times since the patch.

Also, is the issue with Firecrackers eating your PK fixed in this patch?  I haven't been brave enough to test it for fear I will lose my PK.  But last night I did hear some random dude crying "what happened to my pocket knife!!!" so I am assuming it probably isn't fixed. lol

3 hours ago, Laotian Lam said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but since the patch there are times that I cannot use the firecrackers in my inventory.   I don't know what happened to cause the problem, nor do I know what happened that made me able to use them again. But it has happened quite a few times since the patch.

Also, is the issue with Firecrackers eating your PK fixed in this patch?  I haven't been brave enough to test it for fear I will lose my PK.  But last night I did hear some random dude crying "what happened to my pocket knife!!!" so I am assuming it probably isn't fixed. lol

The firecracker issue has not been fixed in this patch but is still under investigation for next patch. The team has struggled to recreate the issue in testing so any info you have on what makes it occur would be helpful.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

The firecracker issue has not been fixed in this patch but is still under investigation for next patch. The team has struggled to recreate the issue in testing so any info you have on what makes it occur would be helpful.

For the new Firecracker problem I don't have any real info to add.  Next time it happens I'll try and note down what was going on when it happened.  All I know is the X prompt is there to use them but it doesn't always work.  I think it starts working again once I have interacted with something else.(" interacting with something else" seems to be the go-to fix for most of these kind of issues)

The old Firecracker problems happen 100% of the time for me.

- If you have a PK in inventory and use a firecracker the PK will disappear.

- If you have 2 x Firecrackers in inventory and use one of them, both will be thrown at the same time.

- Doesn't seem to affect Health Sprays or any other inventory item.

*Edited to add I play on Xbox.

6 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

How about you fix the random counselor and Jason problem? 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:54 PM, Chl0e.grac3 said:

• Confused 1

As a non-patch issue, I hope the game will be included in the Steam Summer Discount List at a high discount rate. Asian servers are very difficult to start with as there are very few users without frequent discounts.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, DreamWarrior90 said:

How about you fix the random counselor and Jason problem? 

The team has reopened investigation of Random Counselor.

• Like 1